Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

How to release the survival fear based patterns in our consciousness

3 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Id like to release the conditioning of the survival type consciousness. I want solitude. I hope it is possible to experience peace, to experience reality the way i see it, in my time.

For me, my whole attitude about money changed when I realized that for the last 20 years or so that I have been supporting myself, I have been always worried about surviving, paying the bills, keeping a roof over my head, every month worrying.. and then I realized that my needs have always been met, I never have gone hungry or not had my basic needs met.... I realized this after watching Teal's videos and I stopped worrying about basic survival, I accepted that the universe always has always made sure I have what I need.   Teal also taught me that a lot of our emotional issues with money can stem from childhood and money issues of what we were born into.  So look into your childhood and how that shaped your attitude about money, then go back and tell your inner child the opposite of what you learned, tell your child there is enough, money is not bad, whatever the issue is.   I don't worry about basic survival anymore, I'm putting my energy towards  bigger and better things.

Guest amy f

Thank you for your input.. I will look into that the best i can and i can only hope this helps (: