spf

ringing in ears any solutions

7 posts in this topic

Hi all I'm a very spiritual intuned and have been since a young age.  Everý now and then I get ringing in my ears. Which normally means either spirit are trying to get through or I'm downloading info so to speak. As of late ive been getting constant ringing.  Was wondering if anyone else gets ringing in their ears and if there is anything that makes it stop 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, spf said:

Hi all I'm a very spiritual intuned and have been since a young age.  Everý now and then I get ringing in my ears. Which normally means either spirit are trying to get through or I'm downloading info so to speak. As of late ive been getting constant ringing.  Was wondering if anyone else gets ringing in their ears and if there is anything that makes it stop 

Yeah I get ringing in the ears and it happened when I started the spiritual path years ago, it never hurts just a sharp ring, 

• Upvote 1

I hear a high pitched noise almost all the time.
It can be from years of hearing a loud pc or as you said @spf some being is talking to me. Recently I have started paying attention to that noise and I can feel that I actually receive something...a message or a new vibe maybe. Am pretty new to the sounds of spiritual development but it does make sense that if our senses are a bit lower frequency then the spirits talking would sound really "squeaky" high pitchy.

Depending on how sensitive and open we are I think we can hear very subtle things.

How to make it stop? If there are guides or spirits talking you can ask them to stop to keep quiet for a moment . Other constant sounds like electricity, the earth, the moon and such well...allow them to be or simply focus on something else. When focusing on something else these sounds tend to fade because then you aren't listening as much.

• Upvote 1

You're all so incredibly brainwashed. (And this is coming from someone who HEARS VOICES.)

RINGING IN THE EARS IS A MEDICAL CONDITION CALLED TINNITUS, NOT "SPIRIT GUIDES TRYING TO GUIDE YOU TOWARDS THE SACRED LIGHT."

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/home/ovc-20180349

Tinnitus (TIN-ih-tus) is the perception of noise or ringing in the ears. A common problem, tinnitus affects about 1 in 5 people. Tinnitus isn't a condition itself — it's a symptom of an underlying condition, such as age-related hearing loss, ear injury or a circulatory system disorder.

For fucks sake, go to a ear doctor and get your ears checked before you do serious damage and BECOME DEAF: https://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/your-hearing/tinnitus/what-is-tinnitus/myths-and-truths.aspx

Truth: Although tinnitus can be a symptom of hearing loss, many people with tinnitus have normal hearing – just as many people with hearing loss don’t have tinnitus. Your audiologist can help clear up whether or not your tinnitus is related to hearing loss.

Tinnitus has nothing to do with how spiritual you are. The least enlightened people get tinnitus and, apparently, so do the Ascended Masters of Tealswan.com/forums/

pulsatile-tinnitus.jpg

Edited by YOD
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, YOD said:

You're all so incredibly brainwashed. (And this is coming from someone who HEARS VOICES.)

RINGING IN THE EARS IS A MEDICAL CONDITION CALLED TINNITUS, NOT "SPIRIT GUIDES TRYING TO GUIDE YOU TOWARDS THE SACRED LIGHT."

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/home/ovc-20180349

For fucks sake, go to a ear doctor and get your ears checked before you do serious damage and BECOME DEAF: https://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/your-hearing/tinnitus/what-is-tinnitus/myths-and-truths.aspx

Tinnitus has nothing to do with how spiritual you are. The least enlightened people get tinnitus and, apparently, so do the Ascended Masters of Tealswan.com/forums/

pulsatile-tinnitus.jpg

YOD yes I understand that tinnitus can cause ringing in the ears. But FYI I've had my ears checked in the past and there is nothing wrong with them.  I am not brainwashed nor am I delusional. Just because you don't believe what myself or others believe does not make it false.  Why do people always automatically try and make everything a medical issues and give them drugs to fix it?? Thanks for your input. 

• Upvote 3

I'm the same I've had do many tests done, and nothings wrong,I do hear the high pitched sound and I always have heard them through my childhood, every condition I have now I've. Had through childhood when I was at my healthiest from the noise to blocked noses seeing things, but I was told when you hear a ringing someone is talking about you, I found this to be true lol I wad at a friends house and I heard the ringing and then he came and said I was talking ro mum about you, I didn't tell him what I learnt, then one night I tuned into it and I heard my dad saying Michelle, but the rest of the conversation cut out, and other incidences so yeah :)

• Upvote 2