Johanna Forssén

Wisdom tooth: Metaphysical meaning?

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I need your knowledge and wisdom. I don't trust my mother nor the dentist. ;)

I have issues with my wisdom tooth. More specifically, the left and lower one. It grows and gets infected at times when I have a lot going on in my life. It hurts and my mouth feels yucky.
I'm wondering what the metaphysical cause may be, and what I should do about it (physically, mentally, emotionally). I read somewhere that this particular problem arises when one doesn't leave room for ones spiritual evolvement. If that's the case, I'm still not sure how I'm restraining myself and thereto what to do about it.

Should I remove the tooth, or am I then violating and amputating an important part of myself?

• Upvote 1

@Johanna Forssén wow omg I have the same problem with my left lower tooth. You might not believe me but I had this growing for ten years now! Since last year (thank God) the pain has subsided. I never knew this has anything to do with spirituality. I didn't want it to be removed. I was on antibiotics and pain killers once but I did what the google :D advised me to do to keep it from getting infected. If you can sense the pain is going to increase then use a baby toothbrush to clean that area. wash your mouth with warm salt water. I usually crush a clove and place it on the area for about 5 minutes and suck the juice. This has been the remedy for me for about  5 years now. 

Over the years I have noticed that the tooth start troubling nearly one month before my birthday and funny enough if I am finishing off a challenging cycle I also get the pain in the tooth. I kind of think this implies something :) perhaps I have been open to change in the past couple of years and that is why the pain wasn't bothering me much. I still have mine and I wont remove it.

Thank you for sharing your story it puts me in a place of retrospection :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 2

According to acupuncture meridians, your wisdom teeth are connected to your heart and small intestines.

• Upvote 1

I believe that every part of our body is important. I have seen people removing their wisdom teeth just because their dental insurance covers it.

I rarely being bothered by mine. I apply coconut oil on my teeth before i go to bed every night. And if i feel any discomfort i like to use water + baking soda rinse. 

Hope this helps :)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nuia said:

According to acupuncture meridians, your wisdom teeth are connected to your heart and small intestines.

@nuia oh really? didn't know that! hahah that means i have a troubled heart for ten years :D

12 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I believe that every part of our body is important. I have seen people removing their wisdom teeth just because their dental insurance covers it.

I rarely being bothered by mine. I apply coconut oil on my teeth before i go to bed every night. And if i feel any discomfort i like to use water + baking soda rinse. 

Hope this helps :)

@Garnet I never wanted to apply coconut oil  coz we use it for all meals most days :) so what does coconut oil do to your teeth?

5 minutes ago, Teena said:

@nuia oh really? didn't know that! hahah that means i have a troubled heart for ten years :D

Teena, here is for you ?

7 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Garnet I never wanted to apply coconut oil  coz we use it for all meals most days :) so what does coconut oil do to your teeth?

It has antibacterial and whitening properties :)

Also strengthens your enamel. 

And i do oil pulling  sometimes after i found out that it also helps my liver :D

@Garnet ah thank you Garnet, I watched this video on the power of heart sometime ago but a good reminder! 

I never knew coconut oil helped whitening teeth and strengthen enamel :) that means I should have a good set of teeth as we use coconut all day! 

15 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Garnet ah thank you Garnet, I watched this video on the power of heart sometime ago but a good reminder! 

I never knew coconut oil helped whitening teeth and strengthen enamel :) that means I should have a good set of teeth as we use coconut all day! 

:D

You know... i just realized that I've never really had any serious problems with my teeth. My first and LAST dental visit was around the age of 14. To mine and my parent's big surrprise they have used metal fillings. Still have them... i guess i was just a part of a social experiment, lol

I know some people change their fillings like every other year.... sorry, off topic ?

40 minutes ago, Garnet said:

You know... i just realized that I've never really had any serious problems with my teeth. My first and LAST dental visit was around the age of 14. To mine and my parent's big surrprise they have used metal fillings. Still have them... i guess i was just a part of a social experiment, lol

I know some people change their fillings like every other year.... sorry, off topic ?

@Garnet lol yap me neither.  lucky to have strong teeth :) 

I thought we are talking about teeth and wisdom so we are still in the topic ;) 

47 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Garnet lol yap me neither.  lucky to have strong teeth :) 

I thought we are talking about teeth and wisdom so we are still in the topic ;) 

Hehe :) yes, you're right!

Btw strong teeth means you have good health!

I also had a dream about a week ago that my fillings fell out and my teeth were just fine without them. Ever since i found out about metal i've been wondering if i should find a doctor to remove them. But i guess, looking at other people i am just waiting for my fillings to fall out on its own :D. And it's been over 15 years... idk what to do.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Hehe :) yes, you're right!

Btw strong teeth means you have good health!

I also had a dream about a week ago that my fillings fell out and my teeth were just fine without them. Ever since i found out about metal i've been wondering if i should find a doctor to remove them. But i guess, looking at other people i am just waiting for my fillings to fall out on its own :D. And it's been over 15 years... idk what to do.

@Garnet hahaha wait another 15 it will come out eventually :D 

@Garnet I dont want anybody to touch my teeth hahaha I mean except for food :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Edited by Teena
expect to except
  • Upvote 1