Craig

Awesome sex.

13 posts in this topic

I was definitely was not expecting this. My partner and I met in 2008, we get on like good friends but , two nights ago we had a very deep discussion about us. There were tears and laughs. Then after talking I could feel my whole body vibrating with energy. I was on over load it felt like. Then we had sex. I wont give the details but ,WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! Every molecule in my and her body were in uni sen and she could feel my energy engulf her.She was overwhelmed by the experience. I have not stopped smiling either. Simply magic. I tell others I still have my spiritual learner plates on but, if it is to feel great like that then BRING IT ON.!

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you experienced oneness, it's a wonderful experience! My wife and I have experienced this where the whole idea that we are two separate individuals is lost in the experience, it is a magical thing indeed! :D

• Upvote 2

Good sex heals my friend... :emot-mmmsmug: hehehe

I'm SO glad that we're getting to a place finally where spirituality and sexuality can coexist together. :nsallears.001: 

• Upvote 1

Oh man I am jealous to hear all these stories lol 

3 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

I'm SO glad that we're getting to a place finally where spirituality and sexuality can coexist together. :nsallears.001: 

@Tessa Rae of coz yes this is what we all needed :D 

My husband and I have the same sort of experiences. Even though my husband isn't really spiritual I give off enough spiritual energy for the both of us lol. I've notice that if I meditate just before we have jiggy jiggy it really enhances the experience. Just relax and enjoy ?

• Upvote 1

Sexual climax is the same vibration as one-ness. Teal recommends to use that powerful energy and direct it towards that which we want to manifest in our lives. Tantra is a spiritual practice of this knowledge. Especially when you open your heart chakra, making love becomes even more beautiful and sacred.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nuia said:

Sexual climax is the same vibration as one-ness. 

I remember reading somewhere that orgasm does not belong to sex, but to our consciousness. 

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

I remember reading somewhere that orgasm does not belong to sex, but to our consciousness. 

@Garnet oh oh so you mean it depends on how I perceive the climax matters? perhaps this is the reason when one is not emotionally satisfied it doesn't feel right after the climax. 

Edited by Teena

22 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Garnet oh oh so you mean it depends on how I perceive the climax matters? perhaps this is the reason when one is not emotionally satisfied it doesn't feel right after the climax. 

Yes.

If you feel good after... for ex., you want to cuddle, you feel like you want to do something for your partner, imagination keeps blooming.... that is an indication that you're emotionally satisfied. 

On the other side, if  shortly after you're angry or easily irritated, have no desire to do anything ... then you were not emotionally satisfied. This also not always depends on your partner, could be our own mental and heart blockages. 

15 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes.

If you feel good after... for ex., you want to cuddle, you feel like you want to do something for your partner, imagination keeps blooming.... that is an indication that you're emotionally satisfied. 

On the other side, if  shortly after you're angry or easily irritated, have no desire to do anything ... then you were not emotionally satisfied. This also not always depends on your partner, could be our own mental and heart blockages. 

@Garnet looking back at it I think I was deeply dissatisfied and discontented emotionally. dont you think this can happen as a result of absorbing negative energy? perhaps it was just my own blockages  

@Teenaeverybody's  life story is different. So, it's hard to say. It could be many things.

I personally like tantric approach. But i didn't come to this untill i felt like i was ready to learn and understand about it more. 

I think one thing that i would advise is to remember that sex is not the same as going school. You don't have to have good grades every single time :D

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

I think one thing that i would advise is to remember that sex is not the same as going school. You don't have to have good grades every single time :D

@Garnet :laughing-yahoo-emoticon: I just cant stop laughing coz of your mind blowing analogy hahahahaha man you are educating me (I wonder where I am going to end up with all these knowledge) 

28 minutes ago, Teena said:

(I wonder where I am going to end up with all these knowledge) 

Sex is a lot like life: from  a  playground to a battlefield, or maybe deep like ocean, hot and thirsty desert, rocky mountain etc. :D

• Upvote 1