authorofdarkness

I don't feel one with nature....

25 posts in this topic

I love to walk in the woods barefoot, I love to soak up the earth's energy. And recently I've just felt despair because I feel such a great separation from the earth. I've heard doctrines about how we are one with the earth but I just can't believe it. I look at the natural world and its order. Humans are the only species on the planet that could completely disappear and have no detriment to the environment, the world would still continue to function perfectly in our absence. I can't escape this feeling that we are like the appendix of earth, there but not needed. It's not a good feeling and I would like to change my view but I can't find any evidence to contradict this feeling.... :( 

• Upvote 2

@authorofdarkness the way you described this is more about wanting to feel oneness. Reconnecting with your partner is one of the best ways to get that feeling back. Usually women are more grounded ( or more connected to nature then men) but if she's been feeling down or disconnected then it's going to affect you too. If that's the case... help her first. Do something together, help her get inspired, surprise her... and she will help you too :)

• Upvote 3

diet has a lot to do with this, im not pushing my beliefs on you this is just what I've experienced, if you eat a lot of raw food you get this connection with nature, if you stop eating you're more connected to your soul, I don't recommend that though. (I have to say that)

• Upvote 3

I agree with @Alex7 !!! Also planting seeds and getting your hands in a dirt! Try avocado or lemon seeds. 

Place a bird feeder outside your window. Taking care of the birds is also taking care of the world. 

• Upvote 3

I thought butterflies and moths loved you?  You told me that once...

If you respect people more then I bet you'll feel more one with nature 

It helps to look at people and say all of you are ok as is...

Then you go into nature and see every tree as important..

Every dog and cat as a real being...

But if you keep going around diagnosing everyone you'll NEVER keep a steady connection with NATURE

Nature will diagnose you just like you do me and you'll feel separated

1 minute ago, walt said:

If wanting to understand people is a crime I'm guilty as charged.

You are partly liable for any persecution you feel.

I don't know what any of that had to do with him...

You can WANT to understand the trees

But obviously his method isn't working...

I just offered unconditional acceptance...

I know you have trouble with that but...

Its the only way to be at one with everything

By...not...judging ?

3 minutes ago, walt said:

Dude, if you don't want to be judged then you must stop yourself.

Hey your right...

I should say nothing and let everyone just keep judging each other lol

Where love is supposed to be unconditional...

And laugh when you feel not connected 

4 minutes ago, walt said:

Every time you over-reach your experience people will react negatively.

Filtering some of what you see might make you some friends.

Your crazy out your mind if you think imma dumb myself down

I don't want friends I want entertainment

But I also KNOW what it takes to BE at one with the universe

Thats why I told him to unconditionally accept everyone

You don't have to talk to people you unconditionally accept you don't have to be their friend 

You just accept they are who they are and move on...

Eat some good food and laugh with your family...Do constructive things 

That's how you be at ONE with the UNIVERSE

Teal talks alot about AUTHENTICITY   If someone was at one with the universe, they would not taunt,disrespect others views , insult , threaten and so on . SIMPLE.   See if you can write some of your garbled crap for a month or so about that. I myself use my time more constructively to help my fellow humans and not conduct in useless crap because I can not sleep. Say what you will , its all just bullshit anyway. You would not have noticed a distinct pattern in your posts forming and it says to me PROBLEMS.  You are no more than a disease to this forum and have infected some of the tremendous work being done here. You can not tell whom you are conversing with but then again that is YOUR SECURITY BLANKET.   I have worked with people with mental and physical disabilities but I never had the displeasure of someone who simply can not be pleased. We have term for you in OZ  , AN OXYGEN THEIF.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, authorofdarkness said:

I love to walk in the woods barefoot, I love to soak up the earth's energy. And recently I've just felt despair because I feel such a great separation from the earth. I've heard doctrines about how we are one with the earth but I just can't believe it. I look at the natural world and its order. Humans are the only species on the planet that could completely disappear and have no detriment to the environment, the world would still continue to function perfectly in our absence. I can't escape this feeling that we are like the appendix of earth, there but not needed. It's not a good feeling and I would like to change my view but I can't find any evidence to contradict this feeling.... :( 

I know exactly how you feel. Did you know a guaranteed way to save the environment, is for humans to stop procreating. Earth is already causing the mass destruction of humans, by natural disaster.

• Upvote 1

Im so very sorry y'all...

@Craig @authorofdarkness @walt

@Tessa Rae @Jerry Tyfting @everyone else too

I knew this would happen and I had the opportunity to stop it by going away and not feeding into it...

Now I've said things I CANNOT take back and I know I hurt some people 

I'm genuinely sorry about this

You may not accept it but...

I'm getting it off my chest and loosening it from my soul...

I'm gonna move I hope you do too

Sorry again I'm really the worst 

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

Teal talks alot about AUTHENTICITY   If someone was at one with the universe, they would not taunt,disrespect others views , insult , threaten and so on . SIMPLE.   See if you can write some of your garbled crap for a month or so about that. I myself use my time more constructively to help my fellow humans and not conduct in useless crap because I can not sleep. Say what you will , its all just bullshit anyway. You would not have noticed a distinct pattern in your posts forming and it says to me PROBLEMS.  You are no more than a disease to this forum and have infected some of the tremendous work being done here. You can not tell whom you are conversing with but then again that is YOUR SECURITY BLANKET.   I have worked with people with mental and physical disabilities but I never had the displeasure of someone who simply can not be pleased. We have term for you in OZ  , AN OXYGEN THEIF.

Sorry...

If people lash at me I have a tendency to lash back and a lot worse than they did...

? I'm really sorry I can control it by going away but I wanted to talk

They just kept going I WARNED them...

Sorry ?

3 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

Im so very sorry y'all...

@Craig @authorofdarkness @walt

@Tessa Rae @Jerry Tyfting @everyone else too

I knew this would happen and I had the opportunity to stop it by going away and not feeding into it...

Now I've said things I CANNOT take back and I know I hurt some people 

I'm genuinely sorry about this

You may not accept it but...

I'm getting it off my chest and loosening it from my soul...

I'm gonna move I hope you do too

Sorry again I'm really the worst 

Thank you for the apology :)

• Upvote 1

I put up a post , some good news for a change.  There is a woman whom has to be admired for her tenacity.  read her story If it does not move you then you are not human. She is a champion in my books.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Thank you for the apology :)

I'm really sorry I am...

It happens always...

That's why I stay alone...

I could have friends some people want to be around me but I'm a danger to people 

I'm really sorry from the BOTTOM on my heart I am 

I wish I wasn't so stupid and would just ignore what people say about me...

I'm sorry again really I made this place UNBEARABLE for people 

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

I put up a post , some good news for a change.  There is a woman whom has to be admired for her tenacity.  read her story If it does not move you then you are not human. She is a champion in my books.

Im not human I don't think so...

I'm really sorry man....

I probably have every mental illness you can think of y'all are all right...

But I love who I am GENUINELY 

I'm really sorry I said some messed up things to you and that's not fair at all

I forgive you , thats the good part about caring. Stop beating yourself up so much. I posted a picture of you in just for laughs. Its not an insult but how I see who you are. I used it for anger work and I must thank you for getting the last bit of pent up anger from within myself. You could come to OZ and I have stacks of farm work for you. Work is good for my mind and a productive way to think. All is well , BE GENTLE TO EVERYONE.