Mashiac777

Who wants to create and connect Intentional "Off-Grid" Communities?

41 posts in this topic

Need help building more Conscious Communities in America to connect internationally. Spread knowledge of skills, tools, and items needed for self-sufficiency. 

Let's BUILD !! :D

• Upvote 7

Unrealistic.

Most people here can't live without Youtube or Twitter or that schizophrenic Bashir. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Of course it can be done, here I can use 12 solar panels, 1 wind turbine,two batteries and run the whole house for free. Initial set up cost between $5,000 and $8,000. You can run a split system air con ( a must in the tropics ) all day and turn off at sundown. Batteries are full charged by 11.am. next day with out wind and only solar. Yes very easy and obtainable. You just need to change your life style to suit. eg. get rid of the useless electrical items you do not require. Simple.!!!!!  Note. If you have running water all year, a water wheel turbine is even easier and will give charge 24hrs a day. I can not understand why people pay for power!  PS I am an electrician!

• Upvote 3

I will check that out, have also seen on youtube a bicycle wheel with cups on it , then turning a similar winding set up . I have also seen a large truck alternator used , with a 250 amp 24v charge . Simple and very efficient.

• Upvote 2

Was having ideas today about how one would layout a communal living system. A small foot print would have less environmental impact. Therefore a design similar to a van park or tribal type of arrangement. That is a central amenities , cooking area . Then smaller houses need only be a place to sleep and rest . So from an electrical side of things , each home would only require a few panels for lights and general power for personal items. Entertainment could be incorporated into the common area. This would have a much larger system.

with turbines ect.  Great topic. Cheers.

• Upvote 2

Yes!  Absolutely.  I think having an intentional community outside of cyberspace on the grid would be amazing in and of itself,  and being off grid would simply aid in keeping everyone authentically connected.  

• Upvote 2

Anyone looking to exchange info on the "UCC" , PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

Anyone with Practical Knowledge on how to further progress of the cause, MESSAGE THE ONES WHO NEED IT.

Be Collectively Conscious!!

Thank You All for the help!!!!  ??

• Upvote 2

Finding an intentional community has been a goal for many years now. LIving in the Pacific NW, you might think they would be easier to find. Not true. Or at least not true if you have an established family, or dont have 200,000 grand to throw down for a teeny home someone else built living near other people who wish to control your personal choices. I have been "collecting" different guides for free source machines, power, home plans, water treatment, indoor greenhouse, things like that.

Where are you thinking? where is anybody thinking? The earth is going through a period of change, and many of "us" have a need to remain dispersed so our energy can facilitate the change.

somehow i think at this point, the biggest struggle finding other people to live near, will be the fact that my partner isnt "on board" or awoken. he lives in a state of peace, and general acceptance. His guides have told me tot to try and force his "awakening". maybe this topic belongs on another post...

• Upvote 1