Sign in to follow this  
Tessa Rae

Marina Joyce

5 posts in this topic

Hey. So I just found out about this issue, and I want to get your guys' opinion on it. Look her up on youtube, do some research, and I want to know what you guys think... Do you think this girl is in a possible hostage situation like Teal once was?

Look up Save Marina Joyce. She is a famous youtuber that seems to have ...changed... in the past month or two.

What does your intuition say? I want to hear from you guys, as we all are already in the practice of paying attention to our intuition...

Edited by Tessa Rae

No idea who the fuck this attention whore Marina is, but it seems to me like she faked her own kidnapping -- unforgivable.

Also she's not gone, missing or kidnapped - people including THE POLICE have reached out to her and she's fine. 

Marina also suffers from PRETTY-BLONDE-WHITE-GIRL-SYNDROME (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome) which is why people are so eager to believe that she's in some sort of trouble.

150227142717-exp-lv-jonbenet-00001708-la

maddie.jpg

-f08685f957e3e110.JPG

Edited by YOD

17 minutes ago, YOD said:

No idea who the fuck this attention whore Marina is, 

I have no idea too, but could please be a little bit more professional using your words since we might have a younger audience here.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, when you focus on something so much that it turns into a belief. You can actually manifest evidence to prove this belief.