Diego

Dream Hear Me

2 posts in this topic

I have a dream where every who is seeking for enlightenment live in a common place where we all have each other to support one another. My wish to the stars is to create it. Maybe I cant for my age because Im only 16 years old but the least I can do is if your reading this, just imagine it. Look for a place in your dreams an imagination to create a place for you. Where no one damages, where your free, an have people like you to really love you. Im writing this crying for the relief that dream can manifest in. I just want to say never stop dreaming. An sometimes the world or most likely you forces you stay grounded in this reality. But you can also ground yourself to the dream you cherish so much. An by grounding I mean another meaning. To ground yourself to that dream an never let anyone or anything keep you away from it. The people who talk about your dreams should be the people who nourish it and see the value in it. Of course people with other beliefs will sometimes put you down. But remember there are two ways of criticizing. Constructive an demolishing.

From the deep of my heart.

I love you.

2 minutes ago, Diego said:

I have a dream where every who is seeking for enlightenment live in a common place where we all have each other to support one another. My wish to the stars is to create it. Maybe I cant for my age because Im only 16 years old but the least I can do is if your reading this, just imagine it. Look for a place in your dreams an imagination to create a place for you. Where no one damages, where your free, an have people like you to really love you. Im writing this crying for the relief that dream can manifest in. I just want to say never stop dreaming. An sometimes the world or most likely you forces you stay grounded in this reality. But you can also ground yourself to the dream you cherish so much. An by grounding I mean another meaning. To ground yourself to that dream an never let anyone or anything keep you away from it. The people who talk about your dreams should be the people who nourish it and see the value in it. Of course people with other beliefs will sometimes put you down. But remember there are two ways of criticizing. Constructive an demolishing.

From the deep of my heart.

I love you.

The places exist lol 

They are remote places where you most likely don't see very many new people too often...

In these places most of the people are acquainted even if they don't know each other well

Don't worry too much about this every experience people have is necessary if not they wouldn't have experienced it...

Its all for growth in the end

Hopefully people star accepting each other and helping each other a bit more though..

As it stands its WAY too imbalanced