Spiritual Communities

38 posts in this topic

Those who know about astral travel and its effects please visit my thread 'Astral Stories' I have a question there I NEED an answer to

Onto the subject...

I've noticed that, since I've been here, the 'spiritual' people here seem to believe that one MUST speak and THINK in accordance to their rules even if not outwardly offending anyone

A moderator (who shall remain nameless) even went so far as to say I and another were 'polluting' the forum

I find this amusing...

No one here accepts anyone else unless their the UTMOST humble and 'Loving'

If anyone doesn't fit their IDEAL version of those traits then that person is ridiculed and sentenced to isolation or subject to further ridicule..Name calling, labeling, Etc

I haven't experiences very many spiritual communities but I remember that TEAL said spiritual communities are flawed in that if something UNWANTED happens personally then people automatically think SHADOW WORK is required.

This belief appears to have spilled over into EVERY aspect of the spiritual mindset and habitry...

People have adopted the belief that ONENESS can only be achieved through that which THEY have learned

They have also adopted the belief that ONENESS has only ONE ideal form

If your not formed that way you have not achieved ONENESS or WHOLENESS

Who sets the standard for you being WHOLE though?  A book?  Some online guy who thinks he knows you? 

Its really YOU...

We ALL know this and YOU Teal followers should be the most PRIVY to this information

She ALWAYS says it in different words altered to the subject

How then can YOU spiritualists be so HYPOCRITICALLY awkward by judging people by YOUR standards...

Are you not the same as the current PUBLIC education system?

Wow I very much like this post. Being real for sure.

I also think because we're posting on the internet. Like texting, messages get easily miscontrued :-/

We can't (should not) take things so personally on here. It's OK to feel personal about it. But it should be simple to let it go, give the other person the benefit of the doubt etc.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Krystine said:

Wow I very much like this post. Being real for sure.

I also think because we're posting on the internet. Like texting, messages get easily miscontrued :-/

We can't (should not) take things so personally on here. It's OK to feel personal about it. But it should be simple to let it go, give the other person the benefit of the doubt etc.

That's true...Nonverbal messaging can be misinterpreted easily...

However this also happens in physical reality when the message is conveyed verbally

Taking it personal or not becomes irrelevant when someone turns an entire room, online community, city, or just your mom turns against you.

That blocks avenues and possible opportunities for you.

I see that that method of thinking is perfectly fine if people are also ok with fighting angrily and bringing each other down...

Having to avoid others...etc

Basicly how this world is today..lol

1 minute ago, walt said:

Yamanu, I want you to consider you are not sheeple.

Lol somehow everything becomes about me here.

Here I am providing valid truths for discussion...

Chilling out after doing what I love...

Here you are...

Talking about me...

I hope you accomplish some form of goal a day Itd be sad to find out THESE are your highlights everyday

1 minute ago, walt said:

All your comments are on a personal level. That's what triggers people about you. But hey, I can pretend not to see if it pleases you?

Lmfao..

At least you know its y'all being triggered negatively not me and whoever else doesn't take my comments personal...

I love being me though and talking how I do...

Even people who hate me can't stay away they just come back for more...

I know your a troll though so if your not gonna comment on the THREAD TOPIC I'll just ignore you from now on

5 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Who sets the standard for you being WHOLE though?  A book?  Some online guy who thinks he knows you?

For me I have experienced what wholeness means and I believe this is how it energetically works for everyone. Since I want to believe in energy stuff that is as universally applicable as possible.
So many however have core beliefs that are more bound to physicality and to their temporal subjective interaction with it. 
To me energy is everything and thus that is how everything ought to be perceived...energy that we are sensitive enough to feel and that some of our energetic focus have been split due to traumatic events we did not know how to safely handle at that time. 

Teals teachings aligns with this universal understanding of energy in my opinion and then it is how beings interpret that information.  

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

For me I have experienced what wholeness means and I believe this is how it energetically works for everyone. Since I want to believe in energy stuff that is as universally applicable as possible.
So many however have core beliefs that are more bound to physicality and to their temporal subjective interaction with it. 
To me energy is everything and thus that is how everything ought to be perceived...energy that we are sensitive enough to feel and that some of our energetic focus have been split due to traumatic events we did not know how to safely handle at that time. 

Teals teachings aligns with this universal understanding of energy in my opinion and then it is how beings interpret that information.  

Makes sense...

I just want everyone to be who they are in the world

Or...

Who they WANT to be

Some people aren't even traumatized by events in the past but they believe they are because other people convince them that they have issues...

If I use myself as an example which makes sense to me since I can only 100% verify experiences from experiencing them then...

Let's say I choose to speak differently because a lot of people I've met say I'm too Forward and...

Think too PROUDLY...

Well dang then I can't even be me anymore I gotta tone ME down

So what if someone is a scary person who is genuinely scary...

A person who is afraid but can be courageous when the need arises and is ok with that

Is it that they don't know themselves and need to do some SHADOW WORK or are they just who they are?

Just now, Adam said:

Don't feed the troll.

Lol I did say I'll absorb your hate if you need to release it so I won't block you this time

Keep downvoting my posts and insulting me

Or you could be respectful and we could have conversations with learning involved 

I know you want someone to talk to you posted about it on your topic 'QUESTIONS

I don't deny people unless they physically attack me or take it past the line verbally so...

You can always get in a word with me ?

I thought you meditated all day. You're logged on here the time.

Anyway, did you get on a Skype chat? Any plans of doing that?

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I thought you meditated all day. You're logged on here the time.

Anyway, did you get on a Skype chat? Any plans of doing that?

Ive been slacking lately yea...

Is that a crime?

No I don't Skype people because I don't trust anyone I meet online 

Its pretty easy to trace locations in this day and age so I'm very cautious about who I connect with directly 

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Some people aren't even traumatized by events in the past but they believe they are because other people convince them that they have issues...

Teal have said something similar to that all physically human beings currently on earth have some form of ptsd. I agree with this, most people haven't trained to recognize it.

Most of the time they are unaware of what kind of life they have had. This I found out on my own long before I went in to spirituality that the life I had was seriously painful and that so few seemed to know anything useful to help me resolve that pain.

I am new to this forum and haven't really read any of the post. This is the first one I've replied to.  I know everyone doesn't agree with one another which is fine as that's what make each and everyone of us unique.  But I must say I do feel a lot of negativity coming from some of these post. I'm not saying you don't have a right to an option but if your intention is to give off negative energy then what purpose does that serve other than satisfying your own twisted ego. 

I personally think that everyone can achieve oneness and how they do is determined how one perceives oneness.  Yes you can read books and search online and get advice but ultimately oneness comes within. Yes we all have our share of people in society who will try to change what we believe in. I to had people telling me my beliefs are wrong and until recently hid my beliefs not because I was ashamed by them but so that I wasn't questioned and lectured.  I know don't care and freely express my thought.  I how ever wouldn't negatively put out anything on others. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

Teal have said something similar to that all physically human beings currently on earth have some form of ptsd. I agree with this, most people haven't trained to recognize it.

Most of the time they are unaware of what kind of life they have had. This I found out on my own long before I went in to spirituality that the life I had was seriously painful and that so few seemed to know anything useful to help me resolve that pain.

Most people only focus on the things they don't or didn't like because they don't do anything they enjoy enough to release that energy they've stored up.

If they're doing nothing or not doing something they love or at least likeI

They're not doing what makes them happy

If you walk up to most people and say "You have PTSD" they'll either ignore you or get angry...

Its not because they have it that they get angry...

Its because they can think of 10-30 different responsibilities sucking away their energy and you have the nerve to add to that by trying to 'diagnose' them

They know what they've been through and some people go through things they...

Just don't want to remember whether they accepted it or not

Doesnt mean they have 'PTSD' or a sickness it just means they don't want to travel that road again 

There are roads I don't want to go down EVER again but I guarantee you its not 'PTSD'

Some things you just don't wanna think about I know you have yours too.

Everyone is not sick lol

13 minutes ago, spf said:

I am new to this forum and haven't really read any of the post. This is the first one I've replied to.  I know everyone doesn't agree with one another which is fine as that's what make each and everyone of us unique.  But I must say I do feel a lot of negativity coming from some of these post. I'm not saying you don't have a right to an option but if your intention is to give off negative energy then what purpose does that serve other than satisfying your own twisted ego. 

I personally think that everyone can achieve oneness and how they do is determined how one perceives oneness.  Yes you can read books and search online and get advice but ultimately oneness comes within. Yes we all have our share of people in society who will try to change what we believe in. I to had people telling me my beliefs are wrong and until recently hid my beliefs not because I was ashamed by them but so that I wasn't questioned and lectured.  I know don't care and freely express my thought.  I how ever wouldn't negatively put out anything on others. 

See you miss I can jig with lol

Im used to getting verbally assaulted for who I am and what I say

I rarely spew negativity at people because I don't want negativity spewed at me lol

Somehow I always attract it wherever I go though...

I learned that there are people born to absorb all the negative energy from other people because well..

We never get dragged down by it...

Even Adam who commented on here insults me and everything else but I don't deny him or block him 

Its because people need an outlet for their negativity sometimes and some people more than others 

I see that as one reason I'm here because there's ALOT of negativity on planet earth and its WAYYY out of balance lol