Elif

Share Something You Created

27 posts in this topic

On 28/07/2016 at 1:32 AM, Elif said:

ANYTHING. Share anything that you made. It can be something you wrote, about anything. Something you drew. Painted. A music you made. It can be you singing. Or you dancing. It can even be a maths equation you wrote to solve a problem. It can be your scrapbook... 
I mean the sky is the limit.
The only standart is that you made it.
Go on, let's share :)

Some new visual art. The very first time I did teals meditation the word "essence" came to me. I've finally captured photography or art worthy of including it. Please comment. 

essence.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 29/10/2016 at 1:43 PM, nuia said:

I painted this during my obsession with 'masculine and feminine energies'. I don't know what to call it. 

14777088129221393177694.jpg

I love it. I feel strong symbolism from it, perhaps the word itself could be incorporated into a title, symbolism?

• Upvote 1

Does anyone here make videos? 

I am looking for a good editing app/program. Had to use 3 programs to make 1 video. And now it doesn't want to upload to YouTube. I found one that i liked called ALIVE - has cool effects and features, including Font control and positioning... but it cuts videos on its own (does not upload full video for editing), so i couldn't work with it.

Any advice is appreciated!

On 10/11/2016 at 4:15 PM, Garnet said:

Does anyone here make videos? 

I am looking for a good editing app/program. Had to use 3 programs to make 1 video. And now it doesn't want to upload to YouTube. I found one that i liked called ALIVE - has cool effects and features, including Font control and positioning... but it cuts videos on its own (does not upload full video for editing), so i couldn't work with it.

Any advice is appreciated!

For cell or mobile I use a little app called Zoe for video edits, pic say pro for art editing and back in the good old days when I had a full PC I would use the full power of Nero video editing to churn my final YouTube creation. Hope this helps. Xx 

ANYTHING. Share anything that you made. It can be something you wrote, about anything. Something you drew. Painted. A music you made. It can be you singing. Or you dancing. It can even be a maths equation you wrote to solve a problem. It can be your scrapbook... 

I sketched this tonight, then had the tiny observation it slightly looks like someone we all love and know - slightly. Does any one else think so or am I just hung over from too much meditation?

IMAG0068_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks @hanging buoy! I will definitely look it up! I am new to this.

I finally completed my video yesterday and was able to upload it. Today i realized i forgot to add the ending quote "Thanks for watching " ?

• Upvote 2

On 10/11/2016 at 4:15 PM, Garnet said:

Wow, thanks for the creative video share the star of the show steals it but your black fingernails come a close second Garnet. 

Come walk with me... from a forest trilogy.

How far from home can you flyyyyyyy??? In body and miiiiiiiiiiiind.

How far from home can you fly!

In body and mind? In body and mind! 

It's worth a tryyyyyy!!!

Just close your eyesssssss

WP_20150227_011.jpg

WP_20150716_007.jpg

The first one is heart chakra inspired mandala. I experimented with my natural homemade oil paint(walnut oil mixed with mica pigment).

Edited by Solvita
  • Like 1