spf

if you received messages intuitively regarding unsolved case would you pass it on

12 posts in this topic

There has been an unsolved murder case in my area involving a young child and has been unsolved for quite some time.  The past few months I have had messages from both her spirit and through my dreams where she shows me what happened and a man who she says has done it.  I must add I don't personally know the victim or the person she says did the crime.  Today I decided to go to the place that she mentioned and I haven't been to this place before. I was shocked when I got to this place as it was exactly like I had seen in my visions.  Even the car that she claims she taken in was in the driveway.  Hard to believe I know.  My question is would you tell the authorities the information?  How would I tell them?  Would they believe me if I told them spirit told me?? 

Hell no they wouldn't believe you lol 

When the day comes that all can see or at least communicate with spirits then they might.

You'd have to get some HARD evidence and if your capable of that then go ahead...

Just know detective work is dirty business and sometimes it can be an INSIDER on that OUTSIDE murder job

Meaning the culprit could have an accomplice with police connections so be careful

4 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Hell no they wouldn't believe you lol 

When the day comes that all can see or at least communicate with spirits then they might.

You'd have to get some HARD evidence and if your capable of that then go ahead...

Just know detective work is dirty business and sometimes it can be an INSIDER on that OUTSIDE murder job

Meaning the culprit could have an accomplice with police connections so be careful

This is exactly what my husband said. His worried they will try and grill me if I'm right and some how bring into it.  But it's also in the back of my mind what if I  say nothing and if I'm right this scum gets away with it 

6 minutes ago, spf said:

This is exactly what my husband said. His worried they will try and grill me if I'm right and some how bring into it.  But it's also in the back of my mind what if I  say nothing and if I'm right this scum gets away with it 

You could meditate on it...

If your not a worrywart then you can be objective and draw in useful thoughts to help guide you

Just be careful in any case because like I said its dirty out there the law can be just as crooked as the fugitive

I just got a thought that shook my crown chakra...

When apparitions linger like that its normally because the circumstance in which they died left something unresolved...

ESPECIALLY if they make it a point to contact a third party

So it may be a deeper situation than just murder your getting into by attempting to help that apparition 

I don't know what it told you or what questions you asked but you could try prying more information out of it to further analyze the situation

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

You could meditate on it...

If your not a worrywart then you can be objective and draw in useful thoughts to help guide you

Just be careful in any case because like I said its dirty out there the law can be just as crooked as the fugitive

I just got a thought that shook my crown chakra...

When apparitions linger like that its normally because the circumstance in which they died left something unresolved...

ESPECIALLY if they make it a point to contact a third party

So it may be a deeper situation than just murder your getting into by attempting to help that apparition 

I don't know what it told you or what questions you asked but you could try prying more information out of it to further analyze the situation

Yes I will meditate on it more to try and get more clarity and info.  I won't go into too much detail on the case but there has been other things that have happened that can't be coincidence. The little girl kept asking me to go see her mum.  I had no intention of doing that as i don't think it's me talking to her will make her feel any better.  then one day I was looking on a buy sell pages on fb and found a item I liked and decided to buy it.  When I got to the house to pick it up I was shocked when the little girls mother was the seller.  Talk about a sign!!!  I was too blown away to sell anything to her. I kinda regret not saying anything to her know.  

You could manifest the authorities to investigate in the right place, have you tried that. The power of manifestation could be used like this could it not. I am a father and this stuff gives me a sick feeling. I am new to manifestation , or ignorant still but , give it a go. What could be worse. Doing nothing would. If multiple people try this manifestation then is should all be cool in the end. I certainly will give it a go. Be gentle to one another!

10 minutes ago, spf said:

Yes I will meditate on it more to try and get more clarity and info.  I won't go into too much detail on the case but there has been other things that have happened that can't be coincidence. The little girl kept asking me to go see her mum.  I had no intention of doing that as i don't think it's me talking to her will make her feel any better.  then one day I was looking on a buy sell pages on fb and found a item I liked and decided to buy it.  When I got to the house to pick it up I was shocked when the little girls mother was the seller.  Talk about a sign!!!  I was too blown away to sell anything to her. I kinda regret not saying anything to her know.  

Lol that's a VERY clear indication...

I won't say do it cause if you get hurt or worse and I was your husband I would KILL the person who lead you to that choice....

However it does seem that either PRIME CREATOR or some other entity wishes for that apparitions message to be relayed 

You got it once you meditate on it everything should become clear.

10-15 mins meditation and do a relax session afterwords not thinking too much or watching TV

That'll leave your mind open after the meditation for the answers you seek to find you

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

You could manifest the authorities to investigate in the right place, have you tried that. The power of manifestation could be used like this could it not. I am a father and this stuff gives me a sick feeling. I am new to manifestation , or ignorant still but , give it a go. What could be worse. Doing nothing would. If multiple people try this manifestation then is should all be cool in the end. I certainly will give it a go. Be gentle to one another!

I didn't consider that that's a good idea...

With enough thought energy put into it that could work 

17 minutes ago, Craig said:

That's a great idea Craig didn't think of that.  Might try that and see what happens. Yes it is a vet sickening and sad thing she went through.  I am also a mother and one of my daughter was her age so I think that is what driving me more to do something.  If that were my daughter i would hope someone who knew something would come forward 

is it possible to send an anonymous tip or something? like yeah, manifest it and help the manifestation at the same time. give it a start point, in a way.  point a direction for the authorities and for the manifestation.

• Upvote 1