twisted love

why do i just dislike some ppl for no good reason?

4 posts in this topic

i was watching youtube and all i could think was how i don't like this perosn. and idk why...i feel sorta bad but idk why. is it jealously idk...i don't think i am jealous of her.... i admit to jealously...idk. don't comment hate towards me asking why i am watching her videos...it was recomded for me...and i do think the youtuber is entertaining sometimes. 

i'm asking this question cuz i wanted a spirtual perspetive on why ppl dislike other without any reason? i am curious ok

Sometimes when I see myself looking at people in a more foul manner 

I realize its because although I may like them personally...

I actually have something I want to do that I'm putting off and have no interest in what they're saying or doing at that period

So you may just be thinking negatively about them because...

You actually want to turn your focus to something that positively progresses your goals

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2016 at 0:45 AM, twisted love said:

i was watching youtube and all i could think was how i don't like this perosn. and idk why...i feel sorta bad but idk why. is it jealously idk...i don't think i am jealous of her.... i admit to jealously...idk. don't comment hate towards me asking why i am watching her videos...it was recomded for me...and i do think the youtuber is entertaining sometimes. 

i'm asking this question cuz i wanted a spirtual perspetive on why ppl dislike other without any reason? i am curious ok

Who is it I want to see if I hate them too because I'm cranky like that as well!