Diego

What to do I do if my parents found out of my spiritual journey?

5 posts in this topic

Im 16 years old and have been looking for englithenment for 2 years. Recently my mother found out while she was using one my electronic devices that Im searching in the internet for Teal Swan, Tarot, Astrology, etc. Sadly I still depend on them an they were born catholics. They say that all this stuff is what witches do, and that may rage inside but still didnt say anything so that their is no conflict. Can anyone comment with tips or experiences about going through this type of resistance?

I know the pain...

I have had to stop everything since I began this path.

My people think its not worth anything but well...

I have no choice lol so I'm doing it whether they kick me out or not cause Prime is with me always so I'll be ok till I'm ready

If you want to do it and keep going just hide it from them I mean its not like you have to convince them it's good.

If you don't wanna hide it you'll need to step up and present it as who you are...

The second option however is a risk lol depending on your parents so choose wisely.

there is, if your parents are really hard about having only catholicism under their roof, always the option to describe the ascension and enlightening thing in christian words if they ask questions... until you have the opportunity to choose your own surroundings more freely (i assume for this case that your relationship with your parents isnt that peachy anyway).

if they are more open towards you and not very dogmatic, like, validating how you feel and being supportive in other areas of life, chances are that they might accept your desire to live your way of living more openly if you talk with them about what is important to you. maybe just ask them questions and see how they react, you will feel what is ok for you to tell or not.

or maybe it feels best for you to not tell them anything but just live by what you believe and especially feel is the right thing to do in each moment, regardless of their belief. (thats what i did kind of, until i moved out)

OR if you feel up to it and you want to discuss it openly, there is the option to just own the judgement imposed by them. like say, ok then i AM a witch if you think that this is what witches do. that needs a lot of courage though. what would be so bad if they thought you were a witch? if you follow that question and in the end it would feel like the right thing to do to provoke them, so be it. (thats what i did with other people like at school back then, i wore it s a compliment kind of)

I was raised Roman Catholic and am still a practicing Catholic.

-Catholicism is the Modern tradition which carried on Egyptian Mystery rites. Egyptian religion itself is borrowed from the Ancestral-Religion - Hindusism. AMEN = AMEN-RA
-Judaism carried on ancient Hindu rites into the modern era -- ABRAHAM = BRAHMA 

Your religion is a lie. All religions are much more ancient than they claim to be, since they all stem from the same source - cosmological 

But...that doesn't really help your situation and I doubt if you tried to tell your parents that their faith is a farce they would respond positively.

I would encourage you to question your parents beliefs, however, and see what common ground you can find between New Age Spirituality and Catholicism (there is substantial overlap.) Use this overlap to your advantage to develop spiritual growth in your own family.

You can not escape your own upbringing and your traditions - they are as much a part of you as your hair color is. 

yeah, it usually goes in one ear out the other... people create these boxes in their mind called beliefs and anything outside of those beliefs just don't enter, its automatically false for them. I actually heard a video of some Christian guy saying that the experience of oneness and seeing multiple realities while using a psychedelic is the devil lol, that experience is the devil trying to keep you away from the real god. You really cant get through to these people, their ego has to update, and nobody likes to be told they're wrong when they believed in a man in the sky for their whole life. you can start with.... Anita Moorjani, Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton, joe rogan talking about dmt is good, Terence McKenna might be too much for them though. baby steps, maybe throw in a little seed at a time. there is a spiritual side even though religion destroyed the idea of it with this ridiculous version of god. (the man in the sky)