Astral Stories

21 posts in this topic

I was supposed to leave but I just ran into something I don't exactly know how to explain properly.

I have been randomly astral projecting into violent situations during meditation.

During this astral projection I keep ending up in fights for my life and I don't know what it means.

Some of these trips are identical to dreams I have sometimes as well...

After I resurfaced my heart began to hurt.

I don't think anyone will answer this but I'm asking anyway...

If no one does I'll just look somewhere else.

Is it possible to randomly astral project? Can you be hurt physically by events in the astral realm?  

Can you visit someone else's dreams or see as them in their life while astral projecting?

7 minutes ago, mufhry said:

you want my take on it?

That's up to you 

When we astral travel generally we can only go to places we are a vibrational match to. You could be feeling defensive or anxious and this could scramble your vibration. I've gotten panic attacks during astral travel, chest pain doesn't surprise me, based on what you explained chest pain seems like a logical consequence. It is possible to randomly doing it by consciously changing your vibration to line up with other places. The last two questions are tricky. My initial inclination would be no unless you visited the Akashic records. Sometimes being have shown my small glimpses of others lives but that was it. 

1 minute ago, authorofdarkness said:

When we astral travel generally we can only go to places we are a vibrational match to. You could be feeling defensive or anxious and this could scramble your vibration. I've gotten panic attacks during astral travel, chest pain doesn't surprise me, based on what you explained chest pain seems like a logical consequence. It is possible to randomly doing it by consciously changing your vibration to line up with other places. The last two questions are tricky. My initial inclination would be no unless you visited the Akashic records. Sometimes being have shown my small glimpses of others lives but that was it. 

I've visited the Akashic records before.

Through meditation I have concluded that I house the Akashic Records within and therefore are an embodiment of that.

The chest pain I don't know about I figure it was because of some food I shouldnt have eaten.

I still wonder whether if a stab in the astral realm would result in pain in the physical realm.

I am anxious about the future...

this is how ive seen it, when you astral project sometimes you are going into a dream and whatever you believe to be true will be true in that dream and you will call it astral projection. you can leave your own human beliefs about demons and god and dangerous stuff going out of body, but you're still working with your human ego when you feel any fear. you aren't even human first of all you are a soul in a human body at this moment, but everything seems very normal when you aren't in the human bubble with its limited beliefs. you have to get outside of that human belief system to see the real beings, but if you see a scary thing, chances are its you creating that, or are making yourself a match to them. you can't die or be trapped or anything like that, when you believe you can, your in the human bubble of beliefs you created, since dreams are all you and your subconscious mind.

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Can you visit someone else's dreams or see as them in their life while astral projecting?

yeah, but im not good at it, and you could be seeing just one of the timelines, it gets crazy like that lol, nothing is solid or certain.

Teal should do a Q and A workshop on only astral projection, that would be interesting.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

this is how ive seen it, when you astral project sometimes you are going into a dream and whatever you believe to be true will be true in that dream and you will call it astral projection. you can leave your own human beliefs about demons and god and dangerous stuff going out of body, but you're still working with your human ego when you feel any fear. you aren't even human first of all you are a soul in a human body at this moment, but everything seems very normal when you aren't in the human bubble with its limited beliefs. you have to get outside of that human belief system to see the real beings, but if you see a scary thing, chances are its you creating that, or are making yourself a match to them. you can't die or be trapped or anything like that, when you believe you can, your in the human bubble of beliefs you created, since dreams are all you and your subconscious mind.

yeah, but im not good at it, and you could be seeing just one of the timelines, it gets crazy like that lol, nothing is solid or certain.

Teal should do a Q and A workshop on only astral projection, that would be interesting.

These experiences seem to involve real world people.

Some people I know were in them

As well as the places they happened in were familiar

Problem is I am completely conscious of my body while they are happening even movements I make physically in the physical plane.

It happens sometimes while I'm up and about too which is why I would bump into and drop things a lot in the past.

Before anyone astral travel i highly suggest you to check in with the person you travel to.

Isn't a bit like looking into someone's diary? :D

2 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Yes, this has happened to me and with me.

Woops, about downvoting everything, I forgot about that thing you feel.

Oh yeah, you don't feel anything. I forget sometimes. Duuuuuhuhuhuhuh. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Before anyone astral travel i highly suggest you to check in with the person you travel to.

Isn't a bit like looking into someone's diary? :D

Yes, this has happened to me and with me.

I wasn't trying to I was focused on breaking a physical barrier

I lost focus however and started seeing images then came a full on vision.

I know it wasn't someone else's vision that time I've had that vision before and sometimes as a dream

If someone doesn't want their business infringed upon I'd imagine they'd need a strong aura to conceal their history from psychics..

Even then they'd need an even stronger aura to conceal information from the Crystal Eyes

At that point someone with a stronger aura would most likely be able to reveal that information 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Woops, about downvoting everything, I forgot about that thing you feel.

Oh yeah, you don't feel anything. I forget sometimes. Duuuuuhuhuhuhuh. 

Lol I don't believe in votes.

I believe in truth 

The Truth thats the hardest to accept normally makes one the strongest

It also gets the least votes seeing as it pinches the most soft spots 

31 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

Lol I don't believe in votes.

I believe in truth 

The Truth thats the hardest to accept normally makes one the strongest

It also gets the least votes seeing as it pinches the most soft spots 

Sorry, yamanu. I can't trust a man who claims to not feel, as if they have alexithymia, but then engages in arguments and gets worked up and clearly upset, like you did with Walt when he wasn't believing your bullshit.

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Sorry, yamanu. I can't trust a man who claims to not feel, as if they have alexithymia, but then engages in arguments and gets worked up and clearly upset, like you did with Walt when he wasn't believing your bullshit.

Lol I'll tell you a secret

I don't give a ghost of a dam if you trust me or not

I speak 100% TRUTH and if you don't believe it...

PROVE....ME....WRONG

Your time is limited however so you should hop to it if its that important on your to do list 

Heyyy heyyy you guys, what's going on here? Cause I went on this thread and I have no idea what you guys are fighting about. @Adam and @Yamanu, you both have me in common. Can I be a mediator of sorts?

Also, @Yamanu, I am pretty skilled at decoding dreams. Perhaps if you could describe the experience as detailed as possible I would be able to assist you in finding what it means?

PS- I don't believe that we can completely control what we are a 'vibrational match' to unlike some of the people on this thread. Law of Attraction is real, yeah, but there are so many dimensions to the psyche that using LOA to try and "control" what you are vibrational match to, is energy wasted.

There will always be aspects of ourselves that are subconscious.

Edited by Tessa Rae
@