YOD

Why would anyone in their right mind be a FEMINIST in the Western world?

23 posts in this topic

What right do women in 1st world countries such as the US, UK, and most of Europe not have that men have? 

-The gender pay gap is bullshit, women do not get paid less than men. Men just go into business/financial fields more often than women, hence make more money.

-Teal is obviously a successful (in most aspects) female, therefore there is no glass ceiling and any imagined oppression of women in the western world is completely that - imagined and self-enforced. 

-There are women in the Middle East getting stoned to death and gang-raped for religious reasons, the fight for Female-Equality in the West has been won. 

Same with the faggotry that is LGBT politics - Gay Marriage is now entirely legal in the West, with the exception of Mexico, where Civil Unions (same as gay marriage) are legal.

red-haired-feminist-name.jpg

8G8WmO0.jpg

red-haired-canadian-feminist-220x200.jpg

Sarkeesian.jpg

Edited by YOD
  • Downvote 1

Can you be a bit more straightforward? I'm having a hard time hearing your cry for help over all the transparent trolling. You might find it easier to get the attention you want if you were more up-front about it.

• Upvote 2

On 7/24/2016 at 10:28 AM, YOD said:

What right do women in 1st world countries such as the US, UK, and most of Europe not have that men have? 

-The gender pay gap is bullshit, women do not get paid less than men. Men just go into business/financial fields more often than women, hence make more money.

-Teal is obviously a successful (in most aspects) female, therefore there is no glass ceiling and any imagined oppression of women in the western world is completely that - imagined and self-enforced. 

-There are women in the Middle East getting stoned to death and gang-raped for religious reasons, the fight for Female-Equality in the West has been won. 

Same with the faggotry that is LGBT politics - Gay Marriage is now entirely legal in the West, with the exception of Mexico, where Civil Unions (same as gay marriage) are legal.

red-haired-feminist-name.jpg

8G8WmO0.jpg

red-haired-canadian-feminist-220x200.jpg

Sarkeesian.jpg

??? Your a funny guy

I genuinely enjoy reading your posts...

You don't give a crap who thinks what about you and say whatever just like me

I wish I could meet more people like you I swear life would be so much less boring as it applies to hanging with people

Many would see you as just a jerk who says things that hurt and they cry about it or insult you...

I would say that's the price you pay but if your REMOTELY like me you don't care so your not losing anything by being hated.

I heard that people only like you if you are who they think you should be...

I also noticed that the same people who will claim to dislike you tend to be the same people who secretly wish they could be as FORWARD as you

Keep being forward lol cause we need LESS boring and STRAIGHT LACED people in this world 

Way too stiff this world is its truly a tragedy

^I don't think you have seen much of the internet. And I can pretty much guarantee you that this person you're gushing over for being "truthful" is nothing like that in real life; more than likely the complete opposite. If you're this impressed though, then YouTube comment sections will be your paradise. You'll find lots of "truthful" people there to bond with.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kroge said:

^I don't think you have seen much of the internet. And I can pretty much guarantee you that this person you're gushing over for being "truthful" is nothing like that in real life; more than likely the complete opposite. If you're this impressed though, then YouTube comment sections will be your paradise. You'll find lots of "truthful" people there to bond with.

Dude wats lame is not him saying what he's saying...

Its you fawning over him and claiming you don't like it.  

People get on here and slander my name when they could just pay attention to something else..

You people are pathetic who cares who he is..

BE YOU mind YOUR business 

Let the man say what he wants lol its not is your dying because of it.

43 minutes ago, walt said:

"Alphabet Versus the Goddess", Leonard Shlain.

This book goes back 5000 years with the original writers of the Old Testament. Basically, Shlain serves up compelling evidence that man started oppressing women in earnest with the written word.

"Sex, Time and Power", Leonard Shlain. All about the uniqueness of the human female above all other females in the animal kingdom. My favorite book altime.

I looked up the synposis and it's a fascinating theory. Of course now because of the written word in advancing technology, we have more opportunities today to exercise our right-brain capacity; such as computers and the internet, millions of videos, images, CGI, music, games, art, etc. So using his model, culture is starting to balance itself out and we're just about on the turning point in the last few decades. Quite interesting. I have to admit I've met an unprecedented number of people who have a good balance of left-brain and right-brain. And I am keen to be one of them. I like hemispheric synchronization.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, PROFIT said:

I agree. Me and YOD live in completely different worlds but thats why Im fond of him. Hes my go-to guy when I want to gain a different perspective on things.

He does post sometimes for the lolz but most of the time he just spits truth.

I enjoy people who say off the wall $h!t

He does post for the lolz alot but we need more people like that...

I do too somtimes ? 

You called it out on one of my other threads its just funny how other people fail to see it...

On 7/24/2016 at 0:51 PM, Kroge said:

Can you be a bit more straightforward? I'm having a hard time hearing your cry for help over all the transparent trolling. You might find it easier to get the this attention you want if you were more up-front about it.y

You are unqualified to say I was trolling (since they are my words, and not yours); as shocking as it may be to the Uninitiated, I genuinely believe what I write -- in.each.post.on.these.forums.

My beliefs are my own and I stand by everything I write on this forum - there are MANY (more than 50% of the Western population) who do NOT identify as feminists.

In reality, I wrote nothing that was unrealistic or a revolutionary, novel belief; the undeniable truth is that women in America/UK/EU have ALL THE SAME RIGHTS AS MEN in America/UK/EU.
Except maybe Germany and Sweden where women are getting raped my Islamic Migrants daily. 

This should be celebrated, women and men should rejoice that we are all equal in the West and take that collective joy and aim it as a Bullet-of-Love towards nations that have not achieved our level of Enlightenment. 

bullet-rose.jpg

We have to be our own Pleaidians.
We have to be our own Reptilians/Archons.
We have to be our own Sirians.

Jk, we're doomed unless Feminists/SJW and Islam are exterminated from the Human Gene Pool as acceptable-ideologies. 

Edited by YOD
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, YOD said:

You are unqualified to say I was trolling (since they are my words, and not yours); as shocking as it may be to the Uninitiated, I genuinely believe what I write -- in.each.post.on.these.forums.

Alright, if you're not a troll then you're just not very bright. And you think that by posting on a forum like this you will be able to avoid people telling you directly that your words just aren't that interesting or smart, and certainly nothing close to original. It's more like white noise which, like I said, is easy to find throughout much of the internet. Or maybe you really do believe that the internet has a dire shortage of young misunderstood keyboard warriors who randomly complain about feminism, women, politics and religion.

And we all noticed that you're using alternate accounts as well... so if you're not a troll then you're terribly insecure. Which is why I advised you to just be direct about your issues in the first place. The smokescreen of having "controversial opinions" which you continuously congratulate yourself for having is thin and ineffective. Nothing you write is shocking... it's just transparently dull. If you want validation then try being honest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, walt said:

I think he is being honest with his problem with women. Sometimes the oppressed among us feel the need to compete with one another.

I think I've seen a general cultural trend in which people like to pretend they are oppressed even when they're not. It's an interesting type of insecurity. I guess it gives some people a sense of purpose.

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2016 at 0:43 PM, Kroge said:

Alright, if you're not a troll then you're just not very bright. And you think that by posting on a forum like this you will be able to avoid people telling you directly that your words just aren't that interesting or smart, and certainly nothing close to original. It's more like white noise which, like I said, is easy to find throughout much of the internet. Or maybe you really do believe that the internet has a dire shortage of young misunderstood keyboard warriors who randomly complain about feminism, women, politics and religion.

And we all noticed that you're using alternate accounts as well... so if you're not a troll then you're terribly insecure. Which is why I advised you to just be direct about your issues in the first place. The smokescreen of having "controversial opinions" which you continuously congratulate yourself for having is thin and ineffective. Nothing you write is shocking... it's just transparently dull. If you want validation then try being honest.

@KrogePost your evidence for this bullshit claim, please (unless you're just speculating, in which case just admit you're full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about.) 

YOD is the only account I have on this forum, you're paranoid and obsessed.

tumblr_m3iq0s8uzu1r7oi45o1_500.gif

(Mods/admins feel free to check all IP logs+duplicates from my account, you'll see - Verizon.NYC on each of them. I fact, I would love if one of you could go through IP logs simply to nip his ego in the bud. 

(No proxies and no alts here. Nothing to hide here, I like who I am, even if Korgi doesn't lolz B| )

Edited by YOD
  • Upvote 1

is the red typing more like standing up when talking, or more like a high pitched tantrum?

watching a funny head movie starring a funny  yod 

didn't read the whole topic, because...feminists and anti-feminists....what's the difference?

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Kroge said:

Man. You're not even addressing his point / post at all. You're just making assumptions that he wouldn't have the balls to say that in real life/ is seeking attention, or some such nonsense. Why does that even matter? If you disagree, perhaps you could say why...or here's an idea, go make me a sandwich instead, I think I'd like that better.

Well shit, this mother ducker had 3 pages...

On 8/2/2016 at 6:50 PM, mufhry said:

is the red typing more like standing up when talking, or more like a high pitched tantrum?

watching a funny head movie starring a funny  yod 

didn't read the whole topic, because...feminists and anti-feminists....what's the difference?

1. The colored text is a feature built into the forum software.
2. Teal/the developer she hired for her site allows us to use colored text, so I choose to do so. 
3. The
red is an appropriate color for illuminating Krogi's bullshit claims and drawing attention to straight up lies in his words. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
4. Krogi was
trolling my topic - seeing as he did not provide anything to debunk my points about Feminism, nor did he include any of his own opinions on the topic. In other words, he came to this Anti-Feminism topic, did not contribute to the conversation in any way and took a big steaming dump everywhere, while e-slandering me with claims of non-existent alts (AKA "lies.) Is that a sufficient enough explanation for you as to the purpose of Colored Text or do you require more words? Feel free to PM me if you found your comprehension to be lacking.

I'd be a pussy if I didn't defend myself from keyboard warriors, Pro-Feminist faggots Regressives like him. 

Lying = INSTANTLY NON-CREDIBLE

9gag_vomit_rainbow_by_jeff1u-d6p970q.jpg

Edited by YOD