Adam

Questions

40 posts in this topic

How much value does a person have who is willing to listen to literally anything a person has to say or vent and who responds to it with love and appreciation?

How much value does a person have, a person who is fractured on the inside, who despite his own follies, logs on a forum every morning and night to check if there is an important PM?

How would you treat this person if they caused turbulence in order to prevent brainwashing on a forum?

How do you view this type of person? Are they still "human", or can they take a few stabs in the heart because they are so damn spiritual and can take it? What would you do if you saw this happen? Nothing at all? 

Would you be curious about this person? Would you ask them questions? Would you want to get to know them?

I'm looking for ANY response. Calling all life on Earth, I'm looking for a response. 

• Downvote 1

I feel like you may be talking about yourself but I'll still answer :) I'm wondering why you even care. The person you described seems to have good intentions and his or her ability to help people and answer them with confidence makes them seem like someone who knows their path and is all put together, even though it is still possible that they are fractured inside, like you said. This would probably make it easier for people to criticize or attack that person, but it's because they believe they can take it. I would see this person as someone who could help me. But what they do or say can never affect their value. I believe this person wants to be good so that they can help people, so that they don't hurt the way he or she does on the inside. I believe they are doing the best they can. But the good or bad things that I say or that other people say about them doesn't actually matter. But since you are asking this question, it seems like it matters to you. And for you to care about what other people think of you will cause you pain. Learn to love yourself FIRST before anything else :) I hope that helps you in some way.

• Upvote 1

I think I just hate people at this point. You do everything you can for them and those they care about, but if you do one thing that triggers them, you're all the sudden worthless.

You could be the most amazing person on the planet and this would still be the case. Don't bother telling people about it. What good would it do? Lol. None at all. It actually makes it worse; people lose even more connection with themselves and the person communicating with them. Asking for a healthy community is too much to ask, because no one cares enough. Only 10% of the visitors here even say anything. 

Maybe my real problem is that I love people, which makes my relationship with them that much more painful. It literally makes me want to kill myself. I've written thousands of posts online, probably twice as many posts than are in this "I have a question" forum, and not one person acknowledges it or what I have been through. Not. One. Person, kikipocodot. No one is even curious. 

No one cares no one cares no one cares. I need to write that sentence 1000 times a day for a month to finally get it in my head.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, walt said:

Needing recognition or validation is a symptom. What is the deeper issue friend?

Here, I'll give answers that are socially acceptable.

First off, everything is entirely my fault.

Second, I obviously don't love myself. 

Third, there's definitely something wrong with me but not anyone else involved.

Cool beans?

• Downvote 1

Wow, someone understands my philosophy and somewhat acknowledges it publicly in spite of me being the one who spoke it. You're in the top .00000000000000000001%, Walt. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Adam said:

How do you view this type of person?

as a person who does the best their current self can, in any given moment.

like everyone else.

how do you see this type of person, adam? 

4 minutes ago, mufhry said:

as a person who does the best their current self can, in any given moment.

like everyone else.

how do you see this type of person, adam? 

It doesn't matter because I don't affect anyone. Not positively anyway.

So, I see myself as very fucking alone in my thoughts, feelings, and actions.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Adam said:

So, I see myself as very fucking alone in my thoughts, feelings, and actions.

that means you have a good sense of self. because you are alone in your thoughts, feelings and actions. that's what being a unique perspective implies. 

however, that is true for everyone else. 

so you see, in that, we are exactly the same.

which, paradoxically, means you are not really alone. you have everyone else's company in the aloneness. 

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

It doesn't matter because I don't affect anyone. Not positively anyway.

it is impossible not to affect anyone because you are not separated, you are a wheel turning in the whole, and

nothing wrong ever happens. positive and negative are just ways of looking at the same thing. the thing itself is not positive or negative. is just a thing.

• Upvote 2

I'm all ears, you can say the craziest shit, and its just information to me, no judgment, also I noticed people open up to me because I've been through specific shit and that's what's good about pain, you wont let anyone feel that way because you have, first hand experience in that pain. all I care about is authenticity, the fucked up life doesn't bother me, its all interesting to me.

10 hours ago, Adam said:

How would you treat this person if they caused turbulence in order to prevent brainwashing on a forum?

I'm not sure if you can prevent brainwashing, just look at religion, but if you can go ahead.

11 hours ago, Adam said:

How do you view this type of person? Are they still "human", or can they take a few stabs in the heart because they are so damn spiritual and can take it? What would you do if you saw this happen? Nothing at all?

it takes a long time to know someone so if I don't like someone because I think they're a asshole I probably don't know about the shit they've been through, but if they open up about that, I'll like them. facades I don't like, neither alter egos, trolls are a good example of this, so if I see any sight of that I wont interact with that. it all depends though.

11 hours ago, Adam said:

Would you be curious about this person? Would you ask them questions? Would you want to get to know them?

if they are authentic, sure.

Your a real dude...

You speak what's on your mind and that's not a easily found trait 

Maybe you show too much love...You never know until you stop and see what happens

If you ever have hate...True hate...Let me have it

I am alive to absorb your hate which is why I push people away...

Hate me and not them 

I know what I'm doing but they don't...They just think they do

Its not their fault

@Alex7 OK you wanna hear some shit?

I think most spiritual communities are a joke. I think people in these communities have trouble knowing what's fake and what's real, and there is no real direction these forums go. There's no standard for truth anymore.

There is almost zero value placed on truth and authenticity; there's no need to be authentic to be accepted. Being authentic actually puts you at risk for rejection and criticism in these places, not the other way around. I find that troubling. 

A completely fake account (like Yamanu) can appear, and this person can explicitly say "I want to change your mind, and your friend's mind, to my views" and people will be blindly okay with that. Little 14 year old Suzy Loo could read his posts every day , and most people wouldn't give a shit. Hell, they'd even show their outward support for the troll. It scares me, how little people care about having something real and true. Everyone is so used to a fake plastic society that authenticity doesn't matter anymore. 

Most people would outwardly support a troll instead of a real person because we have no value placed on authenticity, or no standard for authenticity, to begin with. Not even you, apparently.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is Yamanu a troll? i haven't seen all he writes. he might of had a fake batman avatar in the old teal tribe if that's the same guy. trolls play with people, its fun for them, they don't even believe what they say, they're just trying to get a reaction out of some people, welcome to the internet. I would hope people can see those kinds of people a mile away, if not, well we're here to evolve anyways.

49 minutes ago, Adam said:

"I want to change your mind, and your friend's mind, to my views"

if someone's beliefs can be changed that easily then that will happen so matter what. let people learn, they will eventually.

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

is Yamanu a troll? i haven't seen all he writes. he might of had a fake batman avatar in the old teal tribe if that's the same guy. trolls play with people, its fun for them, they don't even believe what they say, they're just trying to get a reaction out of some people, welcome to the internet. I would hope people can see those kinds of people a mile away, if not, well we're here to evolve anyways.

if someone's beliefs can be changed that easily then that will happen so matter what. let people learn, they will eventually.

Don't believe him ?????

I'm not gonna argue because that's lame

Alex is you want to know if I'm real then test me by my words and my bearing 

Taking other peoples word about other people is tantamount to highschool gossip

Its sad this guys still slandering my name but I enjoy all press so good on him...

Believe what you want but I know personally that people who devalue others senselessly aren't very trustworthy 

21 hours ago, Adam said:

How much value does a person have who is willing to listen to literally anything a person has to say or vent and who responds to it with love and appreciation?

How much value does a person have, a person who is fractured on the inside, who despite his own follies, logs on a forum every morning and night to check if there is an important PM?

I'm looking for ANY response. Calling all life on Earth, I'm looking for a response. 

I'd think this person is caring, however, I'd also think that he or she might be doing it because he/she needs it. So by meeting the needs of other people, he/she wants the same need met for him/her. Which isn't a bad thing... It's only natural. The thing is, this person is attempting to create a good emotional atmosphere, where people are cared and heard. 

Then, if they cause turbulence in order to prevent brainwashing, I'd support them. I hate anything that's fake. They'd have my support right there. But I'd question if before I act, if there's really bad things going on. If so, yes, they'd have my support.

I'd be curious about anybody. I just wouldn't know how to respond... Which makes communication not evolve after a while.

I'd ask this person questions, yes. I'd want to get to know them. But Really get to know them. Not only what happens in his life... I'd want genuine connection. Nothing surfacy. I'd want to know what feeling is the most dominant one in his life. I'd want to know what hurt him the most. What makes him the most happy. What he treasures in life. Which emotional need went unmet the most in his childhood, and then his life. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, MPrado said:

@Adam Triggering people doesnt make you worthless. Triggering others and being triggered by others is inevitable and a blessing, a painful blessing. Expansion wise is the most brilliant way to experience life. That contrast is absolutely necessary and meaningful. Who told you that you were worthless? Who said 'Adam, you are worthless'? Or was it you? Well guess something... you are not. None of us are.

We are precious, we are awesome. We feel alone when we are not. You are with yourself, you are energy and all what surrounds you is energy as well. Need more? You've got spiritual guides. You've got the internet community. You've got people like us who responded to you on a forum thread acknowledging you that we care about your well being and we care about you in general. We all feel hurt by triggers but we must understand their role in our life as messages bringing us forth to an expansion consciousness wise. 

You are not alone when you say you dont love yourself. Literally we are ALL on the same boat, if that wasnt the case, earth would be one big ol' desert, and is not.

I am curious about the person you talk about (most likely you). So please share a more detailed couple of stories so we can help you. Share with us your biggest struggles and fears and realizations, go ahead. 

Whats your fault? What's that everything you talk about? 

There's nothing wrong with you, however me saying that wont change your belief so talk more about that. Why do you feel that way? Who told you that was a truth?

People ignoring me says it enough, that I'm worthless to them. People's actions speak it. Sometimes I think I might as well just be a troll. Orople have told me I'm worthless I'm much more direct ways, people IN spiritual communities. Want to know who? It doesn't matter because nothing will ever be done about it. You would visit their forum and see only "happy" playful people, and you'd probably think "oh they were probably just teasing" and that would be the end of it. These communities don't care about the things rotting in their front yard. As long as things appear okay on the surface in the present, nothing will ever ever ever ever be done about subtle (sometimes overt) online abuse, including brainwashing.

Yes people are talking to me.... now they are. I believe this is the first time I have talked with you. Things will go back to normal when the conversation is over. I will write the most brilliant shit ever, I will be courageous, put myself on the line more than people care to realize, live my edge, be funny and intelligent as per usual, and no one will give the slightest shit or want to interact with me. That's life! The inauthentic idiot fuck-off will get the girl, metaphorically speaking. I will then forget the good times I've had with people and will feel incredibly alone, unseen, unappreciated, and probably suicidal again. Good fun. 

I do love myself. I was being sarcastic in my response to Walt, because nothing is socially acceptable in spiritual communities besides self blame, or rather, "self responsibility". I can't say anything about the actions of others, because I'm supposed to be responsible for their actions. True? Not true? Who knows anymore? It doesn't matter. 

You're curious about my struggles, and that's great. That's not entirely what I was saying. You're not curious about everything I have done to help the spiritual community as a whole, or what my beliefs are, or my intentions here. You dont see me for that because you have no clue. For you, there's only a problem that needs fixing. That's fine.

• Downvote 1