Sign in to follow this  
Aristotle

Looking for a place to live...

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys- Within a few weeks, I am going to have to move from a medi-spa where I've been restructuring my energy that's being built. The doctors need to re-organize my space, so I must find a new place to live. If anyone is looking for an !!!!! and feels we may be a good vibrational match, please Facebook or Instagram message me! I'm looking to be around people with open hearts and minds as well as around nature where I look to spend a lot of my time while also trying to help as many people as possible as I see fit. Thanks very much.

-Nick

• Upvote 2

I'm looking for housemates in South Florida.  I'm not sure if a beautiful ocean counts to you as "nature," to you.  Actually, we also have some swamp lands closer to Miami, lol.  We an appreciation of art history and nutrition, I'm an art teacher and currently studying Functional Medicine amongst other things.  Anyway, I'm trying to get housemates together for end of July beginning of August, but it might be a tall order.  I friend requested you on Facebook.  I should put my link for that too..... 

Let me know if you might be interested :)

• Upvote 1