Micah

Is there anyone else with extrasensory abilities that continuously see a haze?

2 posts in this topic

I always see a haze which I have always thought was the spirit realm. I am able to turn it off when I ignore it, however it is always there. I can see the energy around me moving and stuff, it used to scare the shit out of me but now I'm just used to it. I also have tinnitus, the ringing in my ears ALL OF THE TIME. The ringing doesn't bother me because I am used to it and it doesn't really affect my hearing. I have tried to play with the ring before and I can ask questions in my head and the ringing will change tone almost like morse code but just one or two tone changes, One time I figured out that one tone can be yes and one tone can be no. But I am more interested in the haze right now. Thank you! 

Edited by Micah

40 minutes ago, Micah said:

ps, I used to see black shadows that lurked in the space between the top of the wall and ceiling, usually in the corners. My son has extrasensory traits and he used to see them as well. But we don't see those anymore because I asked to not see those anymore because they gave me the creeps, not my son he would try messing with them like play sword fight them, it would  actually make them leave. 

Yes it was strange to see my child's imaginary friends haha

Edited by Micah