Craig

Useless elections !!!

4 posts in this topic

Watching the usual dribble on the TV, and choking on the lies, I was wondering what other views there were about how useless and sens less the recent elections are. Here in OZ we have just been through one of the longest elections I could remember. Here is my take . The same idiot liar won that we had before and it cost OUR country millions , for what? The biggest thing that I have noticed is how a lot of people just did not give a shit. Politics has become so corrupted that is no longer about the people doing the voting.  Its all about playing the game. Well I for one say , GAME OVER.  They should move aside and let compassionate and loving people run the world not because they want to get rich or be better than others, because they simply have the best mind for the job.  Be gentle with yourselves.

I am saddened by the elections, it seems the people don't choose their president anymore, makes me feel discouraged about the future of our country. I saw real potential for change with Bernie Sanders but that fell by the wayside. This coming election scares me to death I feel like both candidates spell disaster. 

• Upvote 2

Greed has corrupted many people on this planet, hopefully those days are soon going to end. People world wide a getting sick of this and change is inevitable. Have faith in humanity, I dont have all the answers as yet but what I do know is that nature,source, god , will play a part in reform. Just hold faith and spread the message of love for all mankind.  Forget about the politics for one week, work on being your self and making the best version of yourself. Politics is past the point of no return. Remember,YOU are not like them, YOU are much better or you would not be on this forum.  Set your mind at ease and feel peace with yourself just in the knowing that all will be good during this transition.

• Upvote 1