Micah

Fall In Love with Money and You Will Make Money!

12 posts in this topic

Today I read Teals blog with the same title as this thread and I'll tell you that I was almost disturbed by what she had to say on this matter. here is the link if you wan't to go check it out.

Here is how I responded to her blog:

Wow! I'm the first.

This is the first and only thing thus far that I don't agree with Teal on.

I understand the concept and ideology behind her belief of money. I'm not saying despise money because we didn't come here to have negative emotions towards physical objects. I do however agree that using money, which is nothing of real value anyways against the corrupt assholes who control it. They compel us to be a slaves to it. I also know that spiritual teachers are  teachers and all teachers alike have to make a living. I don't think you can put a monetary value on knowledge though. If I gave knowledge a monetary value I would say that I would owe Teal alone millions. 

I don't agree that falling in love with money or any physical material at that is a safe thing. I'm not going to say that money is evil, this is in no way going in that direction. But you almost lost me Teal, I kept waiting for a twist (I'm still waiting). 

We are here for less than a fraction of our whole existence so material things should not be loved. Yes it is a material of source when it's broken down back into energy that holds no shape and reflects no light. 

I think Teal maybe getting a little ahead of herself on this one and here is the reason: There is another kind of Love that is almost none existent on this earth that I call Pure Love, it is only felt while we are physical  when we are in the state of christ consciousness. I have felt this once for about an hour two years ago. 

Pure Love is an emotion projected straight from our soul or higher self. It is an emotion that is felt stronger than how a mother feels for her newborn because it is not controlled by oxytocin like a mothers love is. I'm not discrediting the emotion that we call Love here. It is still very important that we work on self Love and finding yourself in others thus Loving them as well. 

So, I think that it is important for us (humans) to understand the unfathomable existence of other emotions in this universe. Not get too tied up in the emotions that we are limited to here on earth. In order to reach your higher self you need to let go of this world. Once you let go of all you know of this planet, you start to remembering what existence is really about. You will start to realize your purpose and how good it feels to be in spirit form.

Furthermore, people Love material things to fill voids lacking Love. 

In conclusion, Money is a good thing when it is used against the ones who control it;  i.e. spiritual teachings to awaken the human potential of a higher frequencies. 

14 hours ago, Micah said:

I don't agree that falling in love with money or any physical material at that is a safe thing. - That statement says a lot. Why not safe? And if that's the case, why not find a way to make it safe?

We are here for less than a fraction of our whole existence so material things should not be loved. - "X should not be loved" is a very harsh statement. Also, just because something is temporary why should it not be loved? Isn't it more interesting to love it because it is temporary?

So, I think that it is important for us (humans) to understand the unfathomable existence of other emotions in this universe. Not get too tied up in the emotions that we are limited to here on earth. - Loving something doesn't necessarily mean you are tied up in it. This is my view, and I assume this is what Teal means by being in love with money. Whether we like it or not, we are humans who live on Earth. It is pointless to try and pretend we aren't living here on Earth, with actual human lives and human emotions, because we are. Teal is very vocal about this angle. And how exactly do humans understand something unfathomable? And why should this unfathomable take precedence over the fathomable? And why should thee unfathomable emotions automatically mean we should reject human emotions?

In order to reach your higher self you need to let go of this world. Once you let go of all you know of this planet, you start to remembering what existence is really about. - Some more quite strong statements. Why do you perceive such an intense need to completely let go of the place where you are firmly rooted right now? This seems like limited thinking to me. Teal has a decent video about this titled something like "I can have me too" or something. In short, having X doesn't necessarily mean you can't have Y.

Furthermore, people Love material things to fill voids lacking Love. - Not really. What you're describing is attachment born out of fear. Not actual love. Not even like. The definition of "love" you're criticizing here seems to be the casual colloquial version where people say they love things as an expression of extreme preference towards it. I would think you'd recognise that Teal's style is more expanded than that.

Money is a good thing when it is used against the ones who control it;  i.e. spiritual teachings to awaken the human potential of a higher frequencies. - That also seems like a very strong and absolute statement. "Money is only good in this context", "Money is only good when you use it against these people".

Purely from my own perspective, I see a lot of statements in there that I would question. I will pose these questions loosely but without a unified point.

Overall I think you just have a simple misunderstanding of the type and context of this "love". I think you are mostly associating it with attachment and pain. It is perfectly possible to recognise the temporal and to like it or love it for what it is. Or dislike and hate it, if someone wants to.

EDIT: I think I will include a point. I totally understand the mindset of abject rejection of a wide range of Earth-type experiences.

Personally I have had such a hard time liking anything here on Earth. A very hard time.

Lately I have learned to exercise myself in this regard. I try to like things which I find otherwise dislikeable. I look for the perspective in which I can appreciate it for what it is, rather than what I hope or wish it would be, whilst still recognising all its facets.

I consider this ability to be a very powerful skill. It's not easy and it takes practise to see something from multiple perspectives, and to choose which perspectives you want in the moment. It's like your consciousness can be a microscope or telescope or anything in-between, but you have to consciously adjust it for the situation. This is a skill. I use this skill to find art, creativity, beauty and enjoyment in anything I can. I do this because I know toxic it is to just dislike everything. That dislike grows and grows until nothing is likeable anymore. So I make the choice to like things where I want; but this is not an ignorant type of liking, nor naive. I can choose to see and acknowledge the many many different perspectives on the same thing, but I can choose and make up my own perspective as I see fit.

In this way I can like or dislike things as I please. I can attach and detach as I please. I can choose to like something whilst all its flaws are racing through my mind. But I put all that in its proper place.

Edited by Kroge
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kroge said:

Purely from my own perspective, I see a lot of statements in there that I would question. I will pose these questions loosely but without a unified point.

Overall I think you just have a simple misunderstanding of the type and context of this "love". I think you are mostly associating it with attachment and pain. It is perfectly possible to recognise the temporal and to like it or love it for what it is. Or dislike and hate it, if someone wants to.

EDIT: I think I will include a point. I totally understand the mindset of abject rejection of a wide range of Earth-type experiences.

Personally I have had such a hard time liking anything here on Earth. A very hard time.

Lately I have learned to exercise myself in this regard. I try to like things which I find otherwise dislikeable. I look for the perspective in which I can appreciate it for what it is, rather than what I hope or wish it would be, whilst still recognising all its facets.

I consider this ability to be a very powerful skill. It's not easy and it takes practise to see something from multiple perspectives, and to choose which perspectives you want in the moment. It's like your consciousness can be a microscope or telescope or anything in-between, but you have to consciously adjust it for the situation. This is a skill. I use this skill to find art, creativity, beauty and enjoyment in anything I can. I do this because I know toxic it is to just dislike everything. That dislike grows and grows until nothing is likeable anymore. So I make the choice to like things where I want; but this is not an ignorant type of liking, nor naive. I can choose to see and acknowledge the many many different perspectives on the same thing, but I can choose and make up my own perspective as I see fit.

In this way I can like or dislike things as I please. I can attach and detach as I please. I can choose to like something whilst all its flaws are racing through my mind. But I put all that in its proper place.

Thank you! I love your explanation. This is what I was wanting to happen. I wanted it to be controversial so that I can get real feed back. 

I'm still learning Teals teachings and reaching the depths of foreign human knowledge. I think that if I read this before I read her blog, I would have had a better understanding. I hope that I didn't come off as ignorant. 

7 minutes ago, Micah said:

Thank you! I love your explanation. This is what I was wanting to happen. I wanted it to be controversial so that I can get real feed back. 

I'm still learning Teals teachings and reaching the depths of foreign human knowledge. I think that if I read this before I read her blog, I would have had a better understanding. I hope that I didn't come off as ignorant. 

I want to say something but I don't know how to for the lack of words in the English language but here it goes: After all that I have gone through with the spiritual realm, I have lost touch here on Earth and that is why I long for spirit form all of the time. It feels like I have been separated from my family for a long time but a much more intense dreadful feeling that in my 34 years here have never felt before for anything. A lot of my post that you critiqued, was explained in the same sense of not knowing how to explain things to the "T". That is why it may have felt as if I was all over the place with very strong statements with nothing to back them up. And the reason for that is, they were not even explained exactly how I meant it there for It is almost impossible to back up a lot of the divine knowledge that I have been gifted with the past 2-3 years and other parts of my life. Thank you again for sharing.

Teal is basically asking us to reprogram our brains, which is very hard for most humans especially after serving in the army for half my life. So saying that, I probably didn't understand what she was trying to say, for the blockage is REAL. ha ha Good day brother/sister.

1 hour ago, Kroge said:

"Overall I think you just have a simple misunderstanding of the type and context of this "love". I think you are mostly associating it with attachment and pain. It is perfectly possible to recognize the temporal and to like it or love it for what it is. Or dislike and hate it, if someone wants to."

I wanted to comment on the "Love" statement you made. None of what I said about Love is from emotion, fear or attachment. Many words have been distorted, over used, misused on earth that they have lost meaning when compared to emotion. A lot of people don't even know what Love is anymore. As we raise our collective vibration these things will come back to us.

10 minutes ago, Micah said:

"Overall I think you just have a simple misunderstanding of the type and context of this "love". I think you are mostly associating it with attachment and pain. It is perfectly possible to recognize the temporal and to like it or love it for what it is. Or dislike and hate it, if someone wants to."

I wanted to comment on the "Love" statement you made. None of what I said about Love is from emotion, fear or attachment. Many words have been distorted, over used, misused on earth that they have lost meaning when compared to emotion. A lot of people don't even know what Love is anymore. As we raise our collective vibration these things will come back to us.

ps. I do plan on reevaluating her blog.

1 hour ago, Kroge said:

Teal has said herself that Using money against the people that control it a good enough reason to Love money and I agree with that statement.

You didn't come off as ignorant. What I like about Teal is that she can say big sweeping things but she also presents these things in a logical way which is easy to follow and see the transcending wisdom therein, and also learn how it works which is even better. It's like she holds an expanded perspective on things but instead of preaching it, she's making the effort to explain to us how to see things from a similar perspective but one that is our own to work with. I don't believe every single thing she says, I just work with it, and I usually find it to be very valid and illuminating, not to mention the most therapeutic points of view I've ever come across.

I know how painful it is when you experience separation from those things. It is very traumatizing. Much of my own relief from this pain has come from utilizing Teal's perspectives as self-therapy. She helped me see that actually... the third dimension isn't really objectively awful. There's just awful things in it sometimes. And wanting one thing doesn't actually mean you have to reject another thing. The video I mentioned above was very mind-blowing in that regard. Our culture pushes the angle that we have to embody just a few limited traits... but she explains how actually, we don't have to close ourselves off to something just because we choose something that we think is opposite or contrary. We can choose to be big enough human beings that we encompass a wide spectrum of things we want. That idea was mind-blowing for me, and it makes total logical sense and it totally works as a model for everyday living.

As for reprogramming the brain: it can help to have a different basis for the concept. Neuroplasticity is gaining popularity but it's still kind of hard to grasp and harder to implement. My own ideas on neuroplasticity were helped a lot by studying it extensively from different viewpoints. The physiological explanations in particular really helped to make it more real and grounded. Humans are 100% wired for neuroplasticity, no question. It actually takes tremendous effort and resources for us to shut down our neuroplastic developments, which is the way our current societal system is designed. So a lot of that needs undoing.

My statement about your use of the word "love" was about how it looked like you were using the "lower" definition in regard to what Teal was saying about money, and comparing it to the "higher" definition. I think this was the reason why you didn't resonate with what Teal was saying, because the definitions were a bit muddled. "Love" is of course a very charged and subjective word so people have different reactions to it.

EDIT: And about money specifically... I just see it as a neutral tool like any other tool. It can be used for good, and that's how I use it, and that's enough for me. I often find "spiritual" people have weird views about it. I always liked saying things like "I love money" or "I want more money" in front of "spiritual" people. It triggers an interesting reaction in them and they close up very quickly. I think it's because they are very conflicted about it because they know how necessary it is as a tool, but they feel it is at-odds with their spiritual aspirations, hence the closing up because they need to go into defence mode.

Edited by Kroge
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kroge said:

You didn't come off as ignorant. What I like about Teal is that she can say big sweeping things but she also presents these things in a logical way which is easy to follow and see the transcending wisdom therein, and also learn how it works which is even better. It's like she holds an expanded perspective on things but instead of preaching it, she's making the effort to explain to us how to see things from a similar perspective but one that is our own to work with. I don't believe every single thing she says, I just work with it, and I usually find it to be very valid and illuminating, not to mention the most therapeutic points of view I've ever come across.

I know how painful it is when you experience separation from those things. It is very traumatizing. Much of my own relief from this pain has come from utilizing Teal's perspectives as self-therapy. She helped me see that actually... the third dimension isn't really objectively awful. There's just awful things in it sometimes. And wanting one thing doesn't actually mean you have to reject another thing. The video I mentioned above was very mind-blowing in that regard. Our culture pushes the angle that we have to embody just a few limited traits... but she explains how actually, we don't have to close ourselves off to something just because we choose something that we think is opposite or contrary. We can choose to be big enough human beings that we encompass a wide spectrum of things we want. That idea was mind-blowing for me, and it makes total logical sense and it totally works as a model for everyday living.

As for reprogramming the brain: it can help to have a different basis for the concept. Neuroplasticity is gaining popularity but it's still kind of hard to grasp and harder to implement. My own ideas on neuroplasticity were helped a lot by studying it extensively from different viewpoints. The physiological explanations in particular really helped to make it more real and grounded. Humans are 100% wired for neuroplasticity, no question. It actually takes tremendous effort and resources for us to shut down our neuroplastic developments, which is the way our current societal system is designed. So a lot of that needs undoing.

My statement about your use of the word "love" was about how it looked like you were using the "lower" definition in regard to what Teal was saying about money, and comparing it to the "higher" definition. I think this was the reason why you didn't resonate with what Teal was saying, because the definitions were a bit muddled. "Love" is of course a very charged and subjective word so people have different reactions to it.

You are right, it may be a challenge for me to separate the two types of "Love". I'm telling you, I have experienced christ contentiousness one time before and it is so mind blowing, there is no word in any human language to explain that emotion and it is very rare for anyone to feel. However it is very possible for anyone to experience it while on earth. So my "absolute statement" on the subject at hand is coming from somewhere that you don't understand until you experience it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Micah said:

You are right, it may be a challenge for me to separate the two types of "Love". I'm telling you, I have experienced christ contentiousness one time before and it is so mind blowing, there is no word in any human language to explain that emotion and it is very rare for anyone to feel. However it is very possible for anyone to experience it while on earth. So my "absolute statement" on the subject at hand is coming from somewhere that you don't understand until you experience it. 

Oh, and I'm not trying to sound condescending at all so please don't take it that way. I am a very humble being and you have helped me realize a lot about myself as far as how the human mind works and how inconceivable some of what I talk about really is to the average Joe. So, I may come off sometimes as absolute to what I am saying when actually the reader is not reading it the way it was intended by the writer. I need to slow down and filter my thoughts in a way that is more adequate to what I am trying to say. But I never want to come off as condescending.

1 hour ago, Micah said:

It does sound interesting and I am envious of people who have those experiences. It doesn't come across as condescending to me; but that's just because I prefer to focus on the words and the direct information being conveyed rather than implied tonality. I would prefer if more people just said things plainly instead of worrying about how everyone involved feels.

• Upvote 1