Sign in to follow this  
Craig

elderly aproaching death

5 posts in this topic

My mother in law is in a home and is getting to the point where her body is past its use by date. She does not seem to be as worried as before , she was very scared not so long ago. I have spoken to her about my awakening and she told me she has had similar feelings. I want this next talk to be of a happier tone and to put her mind at ease. We both have expressed our love for each other . I would like to reassure her about what exciting and loving things there are to look forward to. But, part of my sub conscience is throwing in thoughts like , how will others see this, will it make her choose to go earlier, ect.  I do not think it should be a sad time but a happy one. I try to pass on the love that I have recently felt from SOURCE ,  still brings strong emotions .  Just looking for some feedback .

death is a weird one because in a life time you will experience someone dying and it happens. I just googled this,  around 360,000 people born a day and around 151,600 die each day, Jesus that's a lot of people. I don't know about you but I think death will be awesome, I'm going to be in unconditional love and oneness again. im not crossing my fingers hoping that's what happens, that's what happens. I've seen the layers before, my consciousness has seen it and yeah, it will be amazing. she isn't gone, physically she is, but you can feel her energy still, you don't need words, assuming you're a feeler and not a thinker. as you die, you see life as less of a real thing and more of a love energy and then the person decides when to die, if they die that way.

• Upvote 1

I heard a podcast of a guy talking with his dying mom and she describes the energy of love and your dead family, the whole thing. it was interesting, she died already.

Edited by Alex7

i like to hear the elderly talk about their life. they're most open when they do that and someone is listening. it's a way for them to review their life, in a way. the moments of their life that they pick to show you by revisiting them, is what matters for them to the end.

that makes them feel lighter, because stuff clears up while they look at it by remembering and sharing. 

while alive, look at life. there's going to be enough time to inspect death while you're in it.

• Upvote 1