Luis

HOT TOPIC - Everything on Magic. What is it?, is it real?, is it desirable?... how to get started?

22 posts in this topic

Remember the sorcerer's apprentice? We all have fantasized that we command some unseen forces to wash the dishes (I know I have) or maybe do something else for us, something maybe more... sinister (evilous laughter).

I've always been fascinated by the idea of being able to use, take advantage or even "control" energies or powers we normally are not able to see or tap into. But what if we could?.  First, is there really such thing as magic? I would imagine it is nothing like in the movies... or, is it?. And if it exists... is it good or bad?, can anybody learn it?, how do you get started?.

I refuse to believe that life is simply what it seems. Instead, it feels like there's more than meets the eye and that is true we should be able to look into deeper levels of reality and why not, also be able to manipulate them. Teal, can you please shine more light into this matter?. 

Thank you.

(and now you don't see me)

• Upvote 2

Hi Luis,

I am no Teal...but I do wanna share with you that I do believe in magic! I believe that everything consists of the same energy manifesting into form. And as an energetic being you are able to manifest energies in various forms in our 3d reality. I have seen it happen. The synchronizities are amazing.

Have a wonderful weekend!

• Upvote 2

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in the mater. I agree with you completely. I know there are things that exist and I still haven't been able to experience, and I have the idea that most humans in this world are the same. 

If possible, I would love to hear more about the experience you mentioned. And do you know anything about it's uses, purpose, etc?.

Once again thank you for your comments.

Have a great day!

2 hours ago, Joyce said:

I believe that everything consists of the same energy manifesting into form. And as an energetic being you are able to manifest energies in various forms in our 3d reality. I have seen it happen. The synchronizities are amazing.

I would like to add on this, practices such as wicca work through this manifestation process, but by using spells and rituals to help the user focus on the object of their desire, as well as using energies of plants, crystals, and animals. it works differently for everyone, i would encourage you to try different methods to see which works for you.

Happy manifesting!

• Upvote 2

That's an amazing idea I've never thought of using crystals as a tool for meditation or experimenting with magic. What other methods do you know for manifesting besides wicca?

• Upvote 1

There are actually loads of material that you can find on the internet, I mean massive books. It seems that more often term "magick" is being used. Although, I don't think it's much different than what Teal is talking about, when you go deeper, like for example law of attraction, vibrations or focusing energy via meditation are the same things that ancient magicians were understanding and using.

Also it looks like Teal is going to issue a deck of tarot cards soon, so here's an example of some old magick, ancient symbols on cards.
I found short kind of guide a while ago, beautifully illustrated, called "Psyhonaut Field Manual" . Now, I'm no expert in this field, but from what I know it does seem legitimate, regardless the fact, that it looks like a children's book, so be cautious and use it with good will only . http://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/the-complete-psychonaut-field-manual/

• Upvote 2

Oddly enough, every giant corporation-like religion.  Christianity for example.  Alot of fantastical things in there and when you pay attention they illude to the most amazing things that elaborate in great detail particular events and so on.  The connection to Alchemy an what Alchemists really were and how then it's easy to find that " science" was in it's pure states, a branch of philosophy.  ALso think again about ancient people and so on. like very ancient.  they already had elaborate systems and pictures of such things that tie into how they already knew about star systems and multiple galaxies and much much more!  Such as then through Alchemic studies, ( That in it's own thing is. I wouldn't say religion but in lack of better world.  the worlds CORE where every thing became fragmented.  )  When you read enough, you find that you hardly need school.  But it can sure help if you can navigate to the right places that have your education in both theirs and your interest. To help you succeed.  but when you read deeper into this stuff, you find that Alchemy i also the source of magick and one of the great things created through such states of mind and ways of being.  And I wonder why such a current society wants to delude and downplay what it really is.  calling it the simple creation of led into gold.. when in fact core material played a heavy role.  gold especially, I remember a bit about that it's used as the base to perfect anything you've created.  And even those with a closed mind can at leas FEEL there is alot going on around them.

Also, look at astrology, astronomy.  Astronomers and people like that really seem to be quite in touch with all of this.  And those who think it's relying on an outer source.. it's not relying.  even though I put in a reply to a youtube comment that had a bit that stated something like " we all need to have something to lean on sometimes"  xD

• Upvote 1

But of course many just want it to be a book of morals ( the bible)  But even there it shows that these people went all over the world, i think even mentioned about being " Alchemists" and so on.  Being a scholar back then was highly common and it's different then what most do today.. The only people you find that act like as if the past was primitive " in some way" or another.. They've got serious issues, or the people who taught them... But we're coming to a time where knowledge is being shared in in many practical ways too! 

There is even this one lady who has been an astrologist for about 20years ( 7 years professionally) if I remember things correctly there.
But she guys down such a path that really just sheds light on everything.  if you seriously dissect it and go to where said things illude to and so on. Very intuitive and extensive.  This is what we should be learning in school and how astrology actually makes it's appearances in alot of things, specially in things like this.  if you use these methods that are available to you, you can get a whole different answer... and usually one that isn't just some regurgitated nonsense.  especially with something as " important" as the bible. ( I hope you guys follow me.  she's easily found on youtube.  Specially if you first look up testifying former Jehova's witnesses.   Things are getting real folks.

One thing I am quite sick of is when modern sciences ( the kind that don't want to make progress, but to be right and in control) do things like a corrupt businessman will do.  such as steal your idea and then make it his to make money off of when you were not even wanting the money.  Which is why so many things are underground or PUT underground by big-wig kind of guys who don't want people to know they exist when funny enough, we live down here so whoever you put down here, we will find out about.  it's like watching an active hoarder or something. and you can just tell when they are like " All is well here" * rumble* nothing to see here.. Lol It's just funny to watch all this buffoonery.  One thing I'll like to pursue is courses to improve my speech and so on, because I REALLY want to be able to unhinge all this idiocy and watch it all crumble so something else can take it's place.  or better yet, be able to derail anybody's idiocy train that's coming toward me.  Because if I just talk about what I know or to perhaps try to lead said person to more answers to look for himself.. but of course not.  they only read what they already trust or were brainwashed to trust.. even the sensible groups are doing this.  ( of science I mean, sorry guys for getting all out there again.. but the world needs to know who we can really trust.  In fact there are many, just surf youtube and the rest of the web long enough and you will come across the right people, such as vera747   ( Is the lady I mentioned before. )    and  TheHealthRanger

On 10/6/2016 at 8:56 PM, MPrado said:

Well i think you might find useful when it comes to manifesting a force or entity to learn and study about Tulpas. Teal has spoken about it, i don't remember where or what exactly she said but you can search it. 

Thank you for your your answer. I coul't find anything on Teal's channel about Tulpas. Does anyone else know more about them? 

Here's a question for those who really know what they are talking about:

Can you awake your magical powers though meditation?