Micah

The Spiritual War, what in the hell is it?

47 posts in this topic

So, the purpose of this thread is to discuss what other people feel for themselves and their take on Teal's thoughts with evil and good entities and forces of good and evil a like.

Over a year ago I was going through this period for about 6 or 7 months where I was experiencing paranormal activity everyday. I mean good and bad; from a bedside table being placed upside down with the corner up on the wall twice in the same exact position and spot (the mark on the drywall is still there) to a known late politician big in the 60's and 70's visiting me and telling me that he is my teacher to a lot of other things like out of body experiences beyond our realm with out even trying. It was 6 months of this stuff happening to me and a lot of this stuff I DID NOT believe in before I encountered it first hand. I have always been a spiritual empath/clairvoyant from the age of 2 believe it or not. However, I was not religious either but I found out that Jesus has a lot to do with the planet earth. Before the time of that 6 months I believed in a God but wasn't too sure about Jesus. I didn't become religious after I experienced these things but I did become aware of the two polarities among us in this realm. If someone wants to explain this polarity in how they understand it and how it ties into what Teal teaches us, please do. 

Edited by Micah

Well, Teal teaches, that darkness doesn't exist, only light exists. Darkness is the absence of light....

I mean interpret it how you want. What is light? Is light, Love? Is darkness, fear? Is fear bad?....

I was raised Seventh Day Adventist. I remember when I was little, my grandmother always talked about Jesus. How great he is and all that. One day she said to me... "Jesus loves you, Jesus loves everyone"... because I thought I was clever I answered back... "What about the bad people?" expecting to have caught her lies out, I felt so proud of myself. "Even the bad people", she said... I was absolutely shocked... that pretty much was the first time in my life, I can say I experienced unconditional love! As though no matter what I do, I am loved.

That is why I love Teal so much. She teaches to love our shadows. Those aspects of our selves that are negative (dark) need integrating (brought to light).

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, nuia said:

Well, Teal teaches, that darkness doesn't exist, only light exists. Darkness is the absence of light....

I mean interpret it how you want. What is light? Is light, Love? Is darkness, fear? Is fear bad?....

I was raised Seventh Day Adventist. I remember when I was little, my grandmother always talked about Jesus. How great he is and all that. One day she said to me... "Jesus loves you, Jesus loves everyone"... because I thought I was clever I answered back... "What about the bad people?" expecting to have caught her lies out, I felt so proud of myself. "Even the bad people", she said... I was absolutely shocked... that pretty much was the first time in my life, I can say I experienced unconditional love! As though no matter what I do, I am loved.

That is why I love Teal so much. She teaches to love our shadows. Those aspects of our selves that are negative (dark) need integrating (brought to light).

Thank-you for replying to the post. Yes the first time I witnessed unconditional love I think a tear or two came to my eye. 

Yes, but she's not quite clear on entities from other dimensions messing with people I mean I am not the only person whom experiences these things. Who is messing with our minds and why is my tinnitus (ringing in ears) so loud?

Edited by Micah

During that time I was also informed while I was out of my body and not in this dimension that those who achieve clairvoyance among other extrasensory abilities are usually of some galactic upper echelon of sorts who chose to come here to raise our frequency as a human race. And I believe Jesus was one and I was also informed that I was one and I chose to come here for a reason. 

Edited by Micah

Teal is actually someone very important from somewhere else too far the human mind can't even fathom. And she didn't come straight from source, she is actually visiting us from a world on a much higher frequency than we are on planet earth. They can actually exist with out a physical body but they are not dead. I don't know how but she was able to come here through her parents here, but from where she came from. 

Edited by Micah

@MPrado  Yes I can. Jesus among Buddha and others who have been to this earth to spread the message of unconditional Love and Self Love where also clairvoyant with other extrasensory abilities. In their time they were on a higher vibrational frequency than most people on the planet. Try and explain that to the people at that time. 

Edited by Micah

9 minutes ago, nuia said:

Go on youtube. Teal Swan with Andrew Bartzis Radio interview. 1:55:00 in it gets real interesting.

I will check this out. Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, Trinity Anderson said:

It's quite simply a war with yourself. 

Sounds too cliché. Unless my subconsciousness has the ability to lift objects. 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, MPrado said:

haha right, but umm was he jesus the rebel? 

I'm not sure I understand the question. 

Do you know why the Jesus angle always seems so important?

It has nothing to do with the man being exceptional or anything. Whether he was or not is, quite simply, irrelevant, he lived and died and we know little to nothing about him).

Jesus seems so important because somehow, in ways I don't think we'll will ever fully grasp, Christianity became THE dominant influence over our culture throughout the last 2000 years. And Jesus is the central figure of that religion; so for many he is the first (and sometimes only) conception they have of divinity, especially human divinity. There has been no Jesus for 2000 years. All we have now is a figure composed of a series of archetypes.

People are very attached to the concept of Jesus because he somehow became a very popular figure. There is nothing really special about Jesus when you think about it; he just happens to be one of the most widely popular figures because of the sheer cultural monopoly of Christianity. There have been thousands like him.

So, in my opinion, Jesus-talk is so... boring.  It almost always completely misses the point. People think "important figure" but they don't think why. Hint: Things rarely become popular solely on their own merit. The mechanics of popularity is a very intricate process. When it comes down to it, the popularity of the Jesus figure is no different from the popularity of a pop star or the latest internet viral video. As in, mostly arbitrary.

To sum-up; things seem important because we make them important. Not because they have some transcendent objective meaning.

I have a lot of issues with your OP and subsequent responses. A.) Snarky jabs and sarcasm won't help answer any questions you have, let’s just get that out of the way. B.) Teal doesn't speak of "good" and "evil" in the way you describe. Teal believes good and evil are highly illusory and uses airquotes for the word "evil" when talking about it. C.) Your subconsciousness is equally responsible as your consciousness for manifestation.  D.) Understanding that the Spiritual War you're talking about (which I agree is real) is also a manifestation of your inner mind (both are true) is a key for preserving Free Will so that people can choose to focus on either polarity they like, or both, or neither, or somewhere in between. “As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul.” - from the 7 Hermetic Principles 

I'm sorry if you feel like my context came out as "Snarky jabs and sarcasm", that is not how I meant for it to come out. I understand Teals ideology on the topic at hand as I couldn't agree more. I really think you got my context wrong and I will look for mistakes that I could have worded differently for the sake of a deliberate context or message to be received by you from me.

I have a lot of issues with your OP and subsequent responses. A.) Snarky jabs and sarcasm won't help answer any questions you have, let’s just get that out of the way. B.) Teal doesn't speak of "good" and "evil" in the way you describe. Teal believes good and evil are highly illusory and uses airquotes for the word "evil" when talking about it. C.) Your subconsciousness is equally responsible as your consciousness for manifestation.  D.) Understanding that the Spiritual War you're talking about (which I agree is real) is also a manifestation of your inner mind (both are true) is a key for preserving Free Will so that people can choose to focus on either polarity they like, or both, or neither, or somewhere in between. “As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul.” - from the 7 Hermetic Principles 

I wanted to add after reading my response. I was not being sarcastic in any way. I was sincere really wanting to know your thoughts. I was asking if you thought the subconscious mind  could actually intervene with physics.  

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nuia said:

Go on youtube. Teal Swan with Andrew Bartzis Radio interview. 1:55:00 in it gets real interesting.

Could you please provide a link, there are actually 3 interviews and I didn't see the one for 1:55:00. I want to make sure I get the message that you want me to hear. Thank you!

27 minutes ago, Micah said:

I was asking if you thought the subconscious mind  could actually intervene with physics.  

This may not be the point of your question, but my perspective on it is this: The subconscious mind can intervene with anything in our perception. That's how it works. Perception = everything. Anything that alters your perception even a little is a big deal. The subconscious mind pretty much defines most of our perceptions. Can it change physics? Well, I don't know, but it doesn't have to change physics; it just has to change our perception of physics. This is easy to grasp if you look at different perceptions people held throughout different times/places on any given topic; such as physics. What they perceived as physically impossible is, in our time, physically mundane. And as well, things in our time that seem physically impossible... were physically possible in the past, and might be in the future.

• Upvote 2