kimmy.guru

Following my Soul's calling vs. paying the bills

6 posts in this topic

I recently became really excited to create a nonprofit.  For the first time, I'm inspired to wake up early, pray, meditate and visualize this nonprofit.  It feels like the idea was downloaded to me.  Now, I'm in a job that I really do not want to be at anymore.  Everyday it becomes harder and harder to leave working on what fills my soul to go to "work".  The ideal situation would be for a pile of money to fall on my so that I could pay my bills and build this nonprofit uninterrupted.  But, I really don't know how to get that scenario going. 

How do I balance what feels to be my soul's calling along with the obligations and needs I have to survive in this world?  I would prefer to thrive, honestly. 

• Upvote 3

It's funny, I was looking to post something in the very same realm of thought to get feed back. It is comforting to know that there are others out there struggling with the same issue.  I found and recently accept My life's purpose was to facilitate a safe space to assist people in healing and align with themselves. This idea was to be nonprofit inclusive to low income areas and open to people of all  walks of life. I had also created my own jewelry with the concept of being holistic jewelry and this side concept was to help support the nonprofit.  I felt that even with with all the planning I find my self falling short and even not really having anything started. I am still in the process of building and really evolving my vision.  I know there is nothing else I would want to do and I have given up  so much to move into making this a reality and there is nothing else in the world I would rather be doing even if I have to struggling to be doing it. So saying all that... I have had to face that as noble as a cause it is ....it doesn't mean that it is automatically gifted manifestation (not saying you think this but it is something I realized I did at some point) lol. So these are somethings I ran across and maybe they can be helpful to you : 

What are the things that are keeping you at your current job in terms of obligation? Try and be honest with yourself ... Is there ways of readjusting you fincial obligations by cutting out things that in the big picture aren't actual necessity? I have found that I am becoming so minimalistic because I became honest about what is actually important to me. Everything that wasnt support my goals were just distractions and became obligations  I didn't want to have to think about...so it helps to detach from some of these thing and if there are things that are worth selling you can gain some money to put away to help cushion for when you plan on leaving your job. The other thing is detaching from the idea that it is going to work out in the exact way we visualized. That doesn't mean comprising the integrity of your vision but to adjust the grasp we have on it. Sometimes letting go of trying to control something in the situation allows for something else to flow or take place in a more fluid way.  Reflecting on your concept..... Is there a  reason you haven't moved forward?  Examples : maybe be because there is a fear of stepping into the responsibility of this project which can feel so much bigger then ourselves? Are the ideas fully developed enough to manifest?  Is there an aspect of us that haven't fully committed to the concept? Are we looking for help or assistance ? I find that trying to make connections by networking with people who do the same things can bring valuable information , connections and inspiration that give an idea of where to begin or how something won't work.

Are we actually doing everything we can to create what it is we believe we want?

When we meet the universe  it matches our efforts , It becomes a true test sometimes of what our intentions actually are and it takes us to address some of these things while in the process to fully prepare for the task that we are taking on.  I have seen both aspect of this where just by asking for it you receive the very thing you request in a none logical big way  and on the flip side struggling when you feel you have been doing everything you can. Know that "where there is a Will there is always a Way" reflect because often we actually have the answers but we have been avoiding acting because it pushes us past our comfort zone. It's when we do that we actually are stepping into our own power.  That was a lot .... And maybe you have done all of this or maybe you find something helpful. 

I wish you the Best and hope that it all comes together for you! 

9_9

• Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:17 PM, Olga-p said:

It's funny, I was looking to post something in the very same realm of thought to get feed back. It is comforting to know that there are others out there struggling with the same issue.  I found and recently accept My life's purpose was to facilitate a safe space to assist people in healing and align with themselves. This idea was to be nonprofit inclusive to low income areas and open to people of all  walks of life. I had also created my own jewelry with the concept of being holistic jewelry and this side concept was to help support the nonprofit.  I felt that even with with all the planning I find my self falling short and even not really having anything started. I am still in the process of building and really evolving my vision.  I know there is nothing else I would want to do and I have given up  so much to move into making this a reality and there is nothing else in the world I would rather be doing even if I have to struggling to be doing it. So saying all that... I have had to face that as noble as a cause it is ....it doesn't mean that it is automatically gifted manifestation (not saying you think this but it is something I realized I did at some point) lol. So these are somethings I ran across and maybe they can be helpful to you : 

What are the things that are keeping you at your current job in terms of obligation? Try and be honest with yourself ... Is there ways of readjusting you fincial obligations by cutting out things that in the big picture aren't actual necessity? I have found that I am becoming so minimalistic because I became honest about what is actually important to me. Everything that wasnt support my goals were just distractions and became obligations  I didn't want to have to think about...so it helps to detach from some of these thing and if there are things that are worth selling you can gain some money to put away to help cushion for when you plan on leaving your job. The other thing is detaching from the idea that it is going to work out in the exact way we visualized. That doesn't mean comprising the integrity of your vision but to adjust the grasp we have on it. Sometimes letting go of trying to control something in the situation allows for something else to flow or take place in a more fluid way.  Reflecting on your concept..... Is there a  reason you haven't moved forward?  Examples : maybe be because there is a fear of stepping into the responsibility of this project which can feel so much bigger then ourselves? Are the ideas fully developed enough to manifest?  Is there an aspect of us that haven't fully committed to the concept? Are we looking for help or assistance ? I find that trying to make connections by networking with people who do the same things can bring valuable information , connections and inspiration that give an idea of where to begin or how something won't work.

Are we actually doing everything we can to create what it is we believe we want?

When we meet the universe  it matches our efforts , It becomes a true test sometimes of what our intentions actually are and it takes us to address some of these things while in the process to fully prepare for the task that we are taking on.  I have seen both aspect of this where just by asking for it you receive the very thing you request in a none logical big way  and on the flip side struggling when you feel you have been doing everything you can. Know that "where there is a Will there is always a Way" reflect because often we actually have the answers but we have been avoiding acting because it pushes us past our comfort zone. It's when we do that we actually are stepping into our own power.  That was a lot .... And maybe you have done all of this or maybe you find something helpful. 

I wish you the Best and hope that it all comes together for you! 

9_9

Thank you for your words.  I will have to go within and see both my resistance to my current position.  I will identify if there is a way to be more intentional about my current space, thus shifting my perspective and experience.  I will also see what is stopping me from fully stepping into  my grand idea.   :)

• Upvote 3

I sincerely hope you both get what will fulfil you. It might help also to realise that what we manifest out of a place of absolute faith and calm and love are the things which end up making us the happiest. Sometimes we try to force something in an attempt to rush out of what we do not want, but until we make that desire a subject of "It is already here, period!" and start feeling the empowered feeling that follows, then we might be in a state of wishful thinking... And that is not faith. 

• Upvote 3

I have realized over the past week, that my resistance has to do with not really being energetically focused.  I have been materialistically focused and not focused on the energy behind what I'm calling forth.  My big idea is a good idea, but it does not make my soul sing.  It keeps me in a heavy space.  I have been in a heavy space for the majority of my life.  Now, I would really love to have joy, peace, prosperity and love be my home.

I've started to think about the moments that really make my heart sing.  And I'm going to focus on finding ways to being in income and sustain myself that are energetically aligned with my new home.

There have been so many times that I have written a list of things that I want, descriptions for jobs or housing, relationships, etc.  And I get most of what I ask for, but it is still wrong.  It always seems like I'm not satisfied.  I think because I have been focused on the material manifestation and not the outcome that it will provide.  I'll let you know how this goes.

• Upvote 2

make the non profit to supply your every day needs? I love potatoes and I wanted to start my own potato ? plant bags and give them away, also create my own water tank with a eco system of its own :3 so I have decided the best way to go that is to get a tiny house for the stuff I need then just focus on my potatos and eco system :) I think you don't really need a massive house and materials when you are following a non profit dream ? convincing my boyfriend to go with me is another story lol