authorofdarkness

Healing Energy

3 posts in this topic

I recently began experimenting with sending energy out to others. My wife complained of abdominal pain the other day so I laid my hand on her where it hurt and focused healing energy to her and her pain went away almost instantly. I have also been practicing sending energy to a friend in another state. I close my eyes and send it to her and she says she feels relief in her stomach area and a comforting sensation... does anyone else do this, and if so, how have you developed it so you are more effective?

• Upvote 1

I have practiced this, it is basically all about intention and focus. The more you focus on what you want to give or do with the being the freakier the experience can get.

With enough focus you can go out of body to them and practice energy work. I find it awesome that you have dived into these things. It gives you a sense of empowerment knowing you are powerful to affect others in such a way :) 

• Upvote 1

I'm a qualified reiki therapist amongst other things and that is basically what reiki healing is.  Giving someone healing energy with your hands. If you want to develop it.  maybe try and find a reiki master in your area to train you ☺