Suns_Harmony

When are the tarot decks shipping, and questions about shipping prices changing.

Question

I sent this message to the "contact us" 2 days ago and it has not yet been read, so I thought I would post it here  and hopefully there are others who can have some more knowledge. This is the message I sent, "I bought a set of the Tarot cards the day they came out, (on the 11th) and payed shipping that was supposed to come in 3-5 days, inside continental USA. That was the only shipping option, other than international. I checked my email receipt to confirm that I did in fact purchase them, and wanted to check that the shipping wasn't actually a longer period of time. I signed back into the website, and started like I was going to buy them (to check the shipping days) and it said 3-5 day shipping was only .27! there is NO option for shipping and it has been 8 days since my purchase. I still have not received my cards. The address to ship to is exactly correct. It also says that there will be an email sent when they are being shipped, and I have not received that. So I payed to receive the cards 3 days ago and they have not been sent out yet to begin shipping? Or is it just that I was not sent the email? There's nothing that has said that the site was overwhelmed with orders so there is a delay in shipping, or really anything that's going on. Is there a delay because of the wedding? I would be fine waiting if I knew the reason, but I was under the impression that everything was ready to go on the release date and that it would ship in the allotted days I paid to have it be shipped.  I still don't understand why the shipping was so much more the day they came out versus a week later. I would really appreciate some feedback, and hopefully be reimbursed the difference for shipping."

After reviewing it, today, I found 2 errors in my 
typing, the shipping for continental USA was $3.27 (not just 27 cents) and there was no option for shipping *that was $8. 

Now it has been 10 days since I ordered (And payed for) my tarot cards, I have not received an email that they have even started shipping, and I payed $8 to have them- at least- 5 days ago. I have an email receipt which I will post as soon as I figure out how to block out my full name and address.

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Suns_Harmony said:

Hey there, I re-ordered my tarot cards last Thursday (July 28), the payment went through (I double checked my bank statement, the money was taken out.) I received the receipt email and it said the I will receive another when they are shipping the cards. It has been 3 days- I understand that the mail doesn't come on a Sunday so I'm not counting it- and I still haven't received an email saying they've sent. I understand that last time there were technical difficulties, but I was under the impression those were resolved. I'm frustrated that I payed extra money to have them shipped in a certain amount of days, and it has been that long and the shipping process has not even begun! I know that nobody is perfect, but PLEASE if there is going to be something preventing or slowing down the process, let us know.  Were the cards sold out and need more to be printed? That's fine-just please let the customer know! I am sure that the same problem did to happen as before, so I really don't know what's going on. :/ I sent a private message on Saturday asking if there is a predictable wait time and if they had any more information for me, but the message thing said it hasn't been read yet. I don't mind too much, I would really like some additional information other than," you might get your cards eventually, but you have to wait for an unknown amount of time."  

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 hour ago, ste92k said:

You made me realise that I haven't received the email saying that they've sent them either. And this is the second attempt for me too. :/ @GabijaCij ?

PMd both of ya :)

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Suns_Harmony said:

I sent this message to the "contact us" 2 days ago and it has not yet been read, so I thought I would post it here  and hopefully there are others who can have some more knowledge. This is the message I sent, "I bought a set of the Tarot cards the day they came out, (on the 11th) and payed shipping that was supposed to come in 3-5 days, inside continental USA. That was the only shipping option, other than international. I checked my email receipt to confirm that I did in fact purchase them, and wanted to check that the shipping wasn't actually a longer period of time. I signed back into the website, and started like I was going to buy them (to check the shipping days) and it said 3-5 day shipping was only .27! there is NO option for shipping and it has been 8 days since my purchase. I still have not received my cards. The address to ship to is exactly correct. It also says that there will be an email sent when they are being shipped, and I have not received that. So I payed to receive the cards 3 days ago and they have not been sent out yet to begin shipping? Or is it just that I was not sent the email? There's nothing that has said that the site was overwhelmed with orders so there is a delay in shipping, or really anything that's going on. Is there a delay because of the wedding? I would be fine waiting if I knew the reason, but I was under the impression that everything was ready to go on the release date and that it would ship in the allotted days I paid to have it be shipped.  I still don't understand why the shipping was so much more the day they came out versus a week later. I would really appreciate some feedback, and hopefully be reimbursed the difference for shipping."

typing, the shipping for continental USA was $3.27 (not just 27 cents) and there was no option for shipping *that was $8. 

Now it has been 10 days since I ordered (And payed for) my tarot cards, I have not received an email that they have even started shipping, and I payed $8 to have them- at least- 5 days ago. I have an email receipt which I will post as soon as I figure out how to block out my full name and address.

If you are talking about the Frequency Cards, they are $40 USD.

37 minutes ago, Suns_Harmony said:

I think I have emailed you today about this, check that

20 hours ago, Micah said:

If you are talking about the Frequency Cards, they are $40 USD.

I know, I bought them for $40 and my shipping was $8 for 3-5 day shipping inside continental USA. I have not received an email that they have sent at all, but I have received an email that the payment went through. When I was looking over the cards again to see if there was any information I missed, the price for shipping was $3.27- instead of $8- for inside continental USA 3-5 days.

19 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

I think I have emailed you today about this, check that

Thank you so very much. :D

I checked my email through, "Teal," "tarot," and, "Gabija," and I have not received any emails. Could you maybe send me a personal message through here and I can confirm the email address? :)

Edited by Suns_Harmony
Adding additional relevant information.

On 7/22/2016 at 0:50 AM, Suns_Harmony said:

I have the same problem, I bought them the day they came out choosing a EU shipping option which was 4-8 days I think, but I still haven't received them. I sent an email a couple of days ago through "contact us" from this website but I don't know if they read it yet. Could you help me out too @GabijaCij ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suns_Harmony said:

This is my first time uploading media, I hope it works. It should be my 2 screen shots of the email receipt I received. :) (minus my last name and address)

Tarot screen shot 1.paint

Tarot screen shot 2.paint

Do you mind uploading your images so we can see them?

5 hours ago, ste92k said:

I have the same problem, I bought them the day they came out choosing a EU shipping option which was 4-8 days I think, but I still haven't received them. I sent an email a couple of days ago through "contact us" from this website but I don't know if they read it yet. Could you help me out too @GabijaCij ?

Was your issue solved?

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Was your issue solved?

@Garnet No.. not yet. Can you help? I have never received the email that they shipped them so I'm confused. Do they still have to print them? I bought them as they came out and it's been like about 15 days since I bought them online which is way over the shipping option of 4-8 days. And there should be a webinar this Wednesday about the tarot cards, and I would have liked to have them by then, so I don't know what's happening....

Edited by ste92k
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ste92k said:

@Garnet No.. not yet. Can you help? I have never received the email that they shipped them so I'm confused. Do they still have to print them? I bought them as they came out and it's been like about 15 days since I bought them online which is way over the shipping option of 4-8 days. And there should be a webinar this Wednesday about the tarot cards, and I would have liked to have them by then, so I don't know what's happening....

@ste92k I can't do much as a moderator.

@Kirk and @GabijaCij please look at this.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Do you mind uploading your images so we can see them?

Was your issue solved?

Sorry about that, I used the "choose files" option and that's what happened.

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 8.26.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 8.28.10 PM.png

• Upvote 1

I received an email from Blake explaining the situation. "...there was an error with how our Merchant Account Submitted our Application that caused the credit card orders to be logged as successful but did not go through." I rechecked my bank accounts to find this to be true. I thank you all so, so much for trying to find more information and for being supportive. <3 

• Upvote 1

Well, we shipped a lot of cards today for over 100 people and probably about as much tomorrow.

Shipment notifications should come for most of the people tomorrow as soon as we have tracking numbers. Sorry for the delay for some of you!

Hey there, I re-ordered my tarot cards last Thursday (July 28), the payment went through (I double checked my bank statement, the money was taken out.) I received the receipt email and it said the I will receive another when they are shipping the cards. It has been 3 days- I understand that the mail doesn't come on a Sunday so I'm not counting it- and I still haven't received an email saying they've sent. I understand that last time there were technical difficulties, but I was under the impression those were resolved. I'm frustrated that I payed extra money to have them shipped in a certain amount of days, and it has been that long and the shipping process has not even begun! I know that nobody is perfect, but PLEASE if there is going to be something preventing or slowing down the process, let us know.  Were the cards sold out and need more to be printed? That's fine-just please let the customer know! I am sure that the same problem did to happen as before, so I really don't know what's going on. :/ I sent a private message on Saturday asking if there is a predictable wait time and if they had any more information for me, but the message thing said it hasn't been read yet. I don't mind too much, I would really like some additional information other than," you might get your cards eventually, but you have to wait for an unknown amount of time."  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suns_Harmony said:

You made me realise that I haven't received the email saying that they've sent them either. And this is the second attempt for me too. :/ @GabijaCij ?