Kalfu

Parallel universes theory-who thought of it first?

4 posts in this topic

If I remember correctly, first many-worlds interpretation came from American physicist Hugh Everett III (1930-1982)... (or maybe it was Erwin Schrodinger?)..

I actually first heard of it only when I found Bashar several years ago.

Anyway.. I can't stop to think... Did this theory exist in occult circles before science started to talk about it? Do you know any names, books about this subject (before scientific discoveries)?

Edited by Kalfu

No it is not an idea in any way associated with gnostic principles or occult doctrines. The occultist would say that your free will has meaning, so there is not an "infinite" number of parallel worlds where every other choice is explored. There is meaning to this life, it is not some mechanistic program.

@Kalfu yes I was interested in this for years; I first heard it from Christine Brees and then from someone called  a Cynthia Sue Larson (both were you tube videos). Then I heard it from Bashar and also from Bentinho Massaro.

I started following quantum physicists recently and to my surprise I was drawn into this multiverse theory which reminded me of this parallel universes. I've understood this as another way to describe the infinite number of life paths. 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3T3A3-ntx1E/hqdefault.jpg

There's no such thing as Parallel-Universes.

There is only one ACTIVE Universe - the one we live in now.

And the inaccessible one, the PASSIVE Universe in which God/Source/Gammatria resides, where we all eventually return from whence we came. In this Passive-mirror universe, God mirrors Its own thoughts unto undulating mirrors of Thyself, creating the Division necessary for Self-Perception/Non-Godhead. 

That's it.

---

There is no other version of You floating out there in the "Megaverse."
There is no version of the universe where Earth is populated by Vegans.
There is no version of the universe where Earth doesn't exist or where you weren't born.

---

Don't accept this Multi-verse THEORY (non-scientifically-minded individuals have forgotten what THEORY means and so anytime we get some new bullshit down the old Sci-Pop pipeline, Spiritards immediately lap it up and forcefully inject it into the veins of their own shaky-ideology, with which to better support their own delusions about how they think the world works.) 

You are 100% Unique. You are the ORIGINAL, and One-of-a-Kind in the neverending All of Everything. 

~ ~ ~

Edited by YOD
  • Upvote 2