elegamtiarum

where to astro travel?

16 posts in this topic

maybe go see the akashic records, or go ask your souls pre birth intention, go see your past lives, ask your spirit guide to guide you, talk to animals, go to other galaxies, go to other planets and loving alien beings like angels, or arcturians, see the future potentials of your life or earths. antyhign really

Start small and simple. It's pointless to go for something big in the beginning. You have to acclimatize to an entirely new dimension with entirely different rules. Just get to know how things work first.

So many people with very little actual experience or skill often experience "big" things but they read into it so much that they just distort it and draw all sorts of unnecessary conclusions.

Edited by Kroge

2 hours ago, Kroge said:

Start small and simple. It's pointless to go for something big in the beginning. You have to acclimatize to an entirely new dimension with entirely different rules. Just get to know how things work first.

So many people with very little actual experience or skill often experience "big" things but they read into it so much that they just distort it and draw all sorts of unnecessary conclusions.

This explains a lot for me, I thought I knew what I experienced afterwards for months the conclusion of what I witnessed while out of body. But now I'm not really sure if I interpreted it right. The human mind is so limited as far as fathoming even a tiny bit of the universe to include other dimension while in body, however when out of body it's like you have infinite knowledge.

Edited by Micah
P.S.

Yes I agree lol because when i'm getting into the zone i'm like ok lets go to the moon or jupiter or see source and I wait and wait them im like where the heck are these things anyways?? Haha so I need a snall destination

but I cant think of one that ill be naturally pulled to... I think it would be easier to go where im excited to go, but I just can't think of anywhere yet :)

Dream state and lucid dreaming is it out of body experience? how does it defer from astro travel? I don't think I've ever done this although I watched Teal's video I haven't tried anything like that

2 hours ago, elegamtiarum said:

Yes I agree lol because when i'm getting into the zone i'm like ok lets go to the moon or jupiter or see source and I wait and wait them im like where the heck are these things anyways?? Haha so I need a snall destination

but I cant think of one that ill be naturally pulled to... I think it would be easier to go where im excited to go, but I just can't think of anywhere yet :)

Try going to familiar places first. I believe that astral travel becomes easier when you learn how to go to places that you have already been to in body. Don't think too hard on a place that you are not familiar with until you are fluently with the ones you are.

13 minutes ago, Teena said:

Dream state and lucid dreaming is it out of body experience? how does it defer from astro travel? I don't think I've ever done this although I watched Teal's video I haven't tried anything like that

For me I go see my guide when I astral travel, she never is in the same place, but I can always close my eyes and find her. For me astral traveling is me going into another dimensional reality where I don't make the rules, the rules are already established, whereas with lucid dreaming I'm in control of the reality there because I created it. That's how I distinguish the two :) 

10 hours ago, Teena said:

We split from our physical body and enter the astral dimension each time we go to sleep. The astral, or some sub-section of it, is where dreams take place. Dreams aren't just one thing but they take place in different levels in different states of consciousness and mostly unconsciousness. So for example we can travel the astral whilst our conscious mind is asleep, so this will be remembered as a dream, if at all. Alternatively dreams can just be a cocktail of subconscious impressions.

Lucid dreaming is where it gets tricky to pin down. In lucid dreams you are in a place of your own which you can fully control with your mind. I suspect it is some kind of self-created pocket within the astral where lucid dreams take place.

The key difference is that in a lucid dream you are in a place of your own creation, therefore you control everything. When astral travelling you are in a place that is more "real" so the extent of your control has a limit. For example in the astral you can move objects with your mind, but it's rarely going to be something bigger than a common household object. In a lucid dream you can move mountains, planets, galaxies, whatever.

lol I remember one time I became conscious that I was dreaming and I was like quick make something... And I made a jungle gym.... OUT OF ALL THE INFINITE THINGS I COULD HAVE CREATED I CREATED A JUNGLE GYM?? sigh heee

39 minutes ago, Kroge said:

We split from our physical body and enter the astral dimension each time we go to sleep. The astral, or some sub-section of it, is where dreams take place. Dreams aren't just one thing but they take place in different levels in different states of consciousness and mostly unconsciousness. So for example we can travel the astral whilst our conscious mind is asleep, so this will be remembered as a dream, if at all. Alternatively dreams can just be a cocktail of subconscious impressions.

Lucid dreaming is where it gets tricky to pin down. In lucid dreams you are in a place of your own which you can fully control with your mind. I suspect it is some kind of self-created pocket within the astral where lucid dreams take place.

The key difference is that in a lucid dream you are in a place of your own creation, therefore you control everything. When astral travelling you are in a place that is more "real" so the extent of your control has a limit. For example in the astral you can move objects with your mind, but it's rarely going to be something bigger than a common household object. In a lucid dream you can move mountains, planets, galaxies, whatever.

@Kroge interesting explanation thanks.

so how do I know my dream is not a 'cocktail of subconscious impressions'? 

oh actually  you are right sometimes I dream about things on my mind lately perhaps that is what you mean mixture of subconscious expressions. I have never moved planets or galaxies but have saved my self from falling from heights and saved myself from danger in a 'lucid state'. 

I thought 'astral travel' is some what different; leaving the body consciously in a meditative state or something. 

There is no concrete way like we're used to. We just have to use our senses. Our senses are heightened in the astral body. It's a lot easier to distinguish different types of illusion, but it takes practise and discernment. I would say full-on subconscious dreams feel very obvious to me, the stuff just feels familiar. But just like here, our perceptions can heavily distort what is actually going on. In the astral this takes a literal form in that your mind can project things there with great ease. So many times the case will be that what we experienced was something like 50% "real" and 50% a projection of our own subconscious. The ratio can be all over the place. Clear-headedness and good intuition are really essential if you want to do anything remotely serious with astral projection.

Astral travel can be achieved through meditative practise and that is the main and best way to induce it (even if you aren't successful the exercise alone drastically improves your chances of inducing it through sleep).. In today's world with the level that most people are at, most people have the best success from waking up through a dream or a lucid dream, or other sleep-based techniques (reality checks, period sleep-disturbance, etc.). Meditative practise, particularly intense focus, are still very effective though.

On 7/22/2016 at 7:45 AM, Teena said:

@Kroge interesting explanation thanks.

so how do I know my dream is not a 'cocktail of subconscious impressions'? 

oh actually  you are right sometimes I dream about things on my mind lately perhaps that is what you mean mixture of subconscious expressions. I have never moved planets or galaxies but have saved my self from falling from heights and saved myself from danger in a 'lucid state'. 

I thought 'astral travel' is some what different; leaving the body consciously in a meditative state or something. 

I don't believe there is only one method. Heck, I'd like to learn how the CIA does it with their "Remote Viewing" program that is still in effect. I have only left my body without trying. I used to try when I was much younger. 

54 minutes ago, Micah said:

I don't believe there is only one method. Heck, I'd like to learn how the CIA does it with their "Remote Viewing" program that is still in effect. I have only left my body without trying. I used to try when I was much younger. 

@Micah Oh yeah I'd like to know that too!