When something reflects in the mirror there's a slight time delay for it to reflect. 

If you open your eyes fast enough, you can see your eye lids opening. Just stay very close to the mirror ?

Will the delay be the same if you look into the water or other surfaces?

Time slows down right before something very important is about to happen.  Or at least it feels like that... as if everything moves in slow motion.

Many people experience delay in time right before an accident or when meeting someone very significant in life.

The delay in time is often described as a gift.. an opportunity to reach for.. an open window in time.. a chance to re-group yourself.. take that wheel and hold it tight.. move away.. or just mentally and physically  prepare for the inevitable to happen [in worst case scenario]

So when a person doesn't see his entire life flash in front of him in a matter of long seconds, I guess, it is a good day.

I've heard many stories of people surviving really bad situations thanks to their ability or pure luck to face the danger from the right angle so to speak.

Here is an example of one of them (the page appeared in English but it may be my settings):

https://www.popmech.ru/adrenalin/10066-padayte-na-zdorove-10-km-bez-parashyuta/

I would like to take this opportunity and bring it to everyone's attention. This has nothing to do with LoA. Knowing is better than not knowing, so let's just share what we know or perhaps experienced ourselves! Because the truth is we never know what we don't know but it doesn't hurt to know what to do just in case.

Edited by Garnet
I'll look for another article

Frane Selak (born June 14, 1929) is a Croatian man who has allegedly escaped death seven times, and afterward won the lottery in 2003, prompting journalists to dub him "the world's luckiest man", and "world's luckiest unluckiest man"

https://youtu.be/dZyUWLW7kEI

Statistically drunk drivers survive the most. But not because they were drinking & driving. Ironically  it is due to their body being in a relaxed state during accident thanks to alcohol.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2016 at 11:55 PM, Garnet said:

When something reflects in the mirror there's a slight time delay for it to reflect. 

If you open your eyes fast enough, you can see your eye lids opening. Just stay very close to the mirror ?

Will the delay be the same if you look into the water or other surfaces?

that is only the speed of light...wich is not -let's say- the speed of Gods!

but even with ubiquity one could argue there is a delay between the moment you form your intention to move to a place and the moment you get there .that is speed of thought and I am not sure scientists have already measured it 😶