Craig

new moon , no sleep.

6 posts in this topic

For the last few days I have had a lot of trouble sleeping. Last night I went outside to charge up in the moon light and observed a bright red ring around the moon.Could someone please shed more light . Yes I am a cancer!

Edited by Craig
  • Upvote 1

@Craig I am a cancer too! I feel a huge wave of energy with a hint of emotional charge moving up and down It is very hard to describe. It is not the mood swings as such. I've been noticing this for two days. Perhaps it is just me and moon has nothing to do with this :( 

Things are a bit scrambled, emotions come back that I have dealt with ect. Feels a bit like one step forward and two backwards. Also have noticed I am getting letters mixed up when typing, like dyslexia.Feeling like the old me , not the new fresh one, sort of lost that loving feeling a bit. Lots of crap from the past to deal with. The older you are , the more there is to deal with i guess.

@Craig yeah I know what you mean. I just find mind self trapped in between uncertainty and hope. I am overwhelmed by information these days....I was looking for an intense focus exercise to do; at least then I will be able to stay in the now for a bit.

Is this your dog? he looks like a very cool companion. 

Yes he is ,  a bit of a celebrity around here. Very kind and loving nature , he is treated like royalty. MARMADUKE has been a very big part of my recovery , where would we be with out pets hey?

@Craig omg I am jealous. I lost my both my dogs last year :( He reminds me of my dog....I am left with the cats now but BINGO is irreplaceable  

Edited by Teena