Kalle

Newbie questions about crystals

10 posts in this topic

As mentioned in the title I am a total newbie with crystals. When I signed up I saw that crystals was an own topic in the forum and started thinking about something in a different way. My entire life I have been really heavily drawn to Amethyst. Anyone that can tell me why? And what to do about it, should I buy one to carry with me all the time?  What could an Amethyst do for me spiritually? What crystals would go along with an Amethyst?

Any answer will be highly appreciated. :)

• Upvote 1

Namaste @Kalle,  welcome to the crystal world!

Have you checked out Teal's video about crystals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9nLV33ET4

Metaphysical properties of crystals are and can be very convoluted, and they can be very different for every individual. Since we all have psychic powers, if you've got an inspiration for the crystals that you have or  drawn to, and if you feel good about it, that's the right information for YOU, regardless of what everyone else says. I just pick up what I like and I create my own versions.

You might want to check out Bashar's "the Stone Speakers" transmission, it explains how we can utilize crystals to communicate with Gaia consciousness; trees, skies, stones, animals and other entities.

• Upvote 3

Namaste :)

Thank you very much for your reply Mw*.. I'll do some research on my own and buy myself a beautiful Amethyst. I just feel like googling something is very unpersonal and wanted to hear from someone with experience.. I guess Amethyst is right for me because I am so drawn to it :)

Will check the Teal video!

Thanks again

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mw.. 

You sure have beautiful friends!! Awesome.

Unfortunately I am stuck at sea for the moment. So I haven't been able to get them yet.

As soon as I can go ashore I will get my first one. Can't wait!! :)

• Upvote 1

Amethyst are for spiritually knowledge. I love amethyst very much. I've been collecting gemstones for years Scott Cunningham has a great book on gemstones called Crystal, gem and metal magic another great book is the Crystal Bible hope this helps. 

Aquartzs

Hello! 

I am new as well to crystals, and have been wanting to explore them more. Last night I had a vivid dream about finding crystals and connecting to them, which ultimately lead me back to this forum topic! Other than the video already posted, are there any other helpful sites/forum topics/ videos about crystals?