Black Prana?

5 posts in this topic

Since I've begun seeing auras and energy weird things have been happening.

First I saw a black hole in a room I was in that I could swear had an eye in it.

Then weird things with the moon....

Now I see BLACK PRANA.

I don't know if Black Prana is normal but I've been seeing Prana for awhile and as far as I've known its not black often.

Matter fact I've never heard of there being Black Prana...

Now however I'm seeing flashes of Black Prana and its becoming more frequent

If anyone knows anything let me know if you don't mind

actually, ive seen that quite often... my take on this is, there is a certain spectrum of frequencies, that appear to the human eye and are processed in the brain as colours. ALL the other frequencies are just not seen, blackness, or in some range of the spectrum it appears as sound as the ears are able to perceive it and the brain translates that to the consciousness. so that leaves us with how much of the spectrum of al frequencies?

so seeing auras, seeing energies, is also put into a context so the consciousness perceiving them can translate it into meaningful images. when there is an energy body there that has a vibration that was of a different frequency than the "usual" range, to me it appeared as black.

in other cases though, but that was kind of different, it was indeed like a lack of light, a shadow, and by focusing on it it dissolved.

14 minutes ago, Lilia said:

actually, ive seen that quite often... my take on this is, there is a certain spectrum of frequencies, that appear to the human eye and are processed in the brain as colours. ALL the other frequencies are just not seen, blackness, or in some range of the spectrum it appears as sound as the ears are able to perceive it and the brain translates that to the consciousness. so that leaves us with how much of the spectrum of al frequencies?

so seeing auras, seeing energies, is also put into a context so the consciousness perceiving them can translate it into meaningful images. when there is an energy body there that has a vibration that was of a different frequency than the "usual" range, to me it appeared as black.

in other cases though, but that was kind of different, it was indeed like a lack of light, a shadow, and by focusing on it it dissolved.

I see...

I've never witnessed it that way...

Its more like when I look around there are black strips and sometimes black flashes...

I even saw,a black hole before and someone said it was an inter dimensional gate

9 minutes ago, Lilia said:

interesting, did you walk into it? id be curious as what would be on the other side!

No it was the size of my fist and it had an eye in it 

I wasn't aware it was there I was dozing off when I saw it...

It disappeared as soon as I recognized it was there almost like it saw me cause I didn't move at all