Micah

The Law of Attraction and Polarity

26 posts in this topic

Okay, so the Law of Attraction is basically thought becomes reality right? And Teal also teaches us that if you embrace a negative force by allowing it and inviting it in, you are (in my terms: depolarity) taking away that negative force, thus the universe no longer sees you as being a vibrational match to that once negative force. I see depolarity as a way to hack the universe or at least a way around the Law of Attraction. More to come....

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 3

Yes.  Even " not so spiritual person" is bringing this up, to accept things, sit with them and so on.
Alex Jones is amazing, he knows the inside so well, this guy REALLY knows what goes on and how things work, on a corporate level and how economics and society works.  This guy is fearless.  And as I've come to understand, he's quite the being, and he seems to be channeling quite a powerful force.

Susie Beiler who channels Mother Gaia, Prime Creator and many others, she is a bridge builder.  Who's on a big journey and already has made headway with creating the new paradigm.

Teal Swan the amazing spiritual catalyst, medical intuitive, but to us we know she is so much more.

Ralph Smart, the guy who brings it to you straight, as a psychologist, as an alchemist, as a true scholar.

Gigi Young, a wonderful girl who imparts true wisdom and information, she is also a consultant, sort of like Teal, Ralph and Susie.

Jannicke from ( Wisdom From North ) the woman behind the camera as Lilli Bendriss puts it in a lovely interview.  Lilli is quite like Almine in a sense, a similar presence.  An ascended master, i'd love to see them get together and talk!

And of course Almine, the greatest mystic of our time and many many others.

Gonna throw in Michelle Paterson from

Angel Souls
is the place to receive soul-level guidance to help you navigate your world. Unlike psychic readings in the sense that we are used to, angel readings are less predictive and more encouraging to empower yourself to make your own choices. I make use of oracle cards to give a physical attachment to the message, bringing it into clearer focus for us density consciousness beings. Every message is delivered in a general way, but if you listen with an open heart, there is absolutely an angel communication that is meant specifically for you. Tap into your inner light, and utilize the guidance from the beings who are here to help! You never have to work through this world alone. Love and peace to all.

We're all spreading the love and light and even converting the low density light which is considered darkness and transmuting it into it's fullest potential.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
fixed something!
  • Upvote 2

On 7/18/2016 at 8:41 PM, Micah said:

Okay, so the Law of Attraction is basically thought becomes reality right? And Teal also teaches us that if you embrace a negative force by allowing it and inviting it in, you are (in my terms: depolarity) taking away that negative force, thus the universe no longer sees you as being a vibrational match to that once negative force. I see depolarity as a way to hack the universe or at least a way around the Law of Attraction. More to come....

@Micah If the big bang is true then imbalance/asymmetry  of energy gives rise to expansion which has no end. If similar vibrations attract each other then I am thinking how could we expand? Because doesn't this mean there is no contrast? 

I also think (one of the forum member said in another thread) it is how we respond to things that matters because if we are conscious enough we can evoke the best energy no matter what is happening outside of us. which in turn means we are also balanced at all times otherwise we cannot evoke the best in us. 

My innocent confession of confusion with law of attraction is as explained above :5761e0b6dbf6c_EmojiSmiley-17:

20 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Micah If the big bang is true then imbalance/asymmetry  of energy gives rise to expansion which has no end. If similar vibrations attract each other then I am thinking how could we expand? Because doesn't this mean there is no contrast? 

I also think (one of the forum member said in another thread) it is how we respond to things that matters because if we are conscious enough we can evoke the best energy no matter what is happening outside of us. which in turn means we are also balanced at all times otherwise we cannot evoke the best in us. 

My innocent confession of confusion with law of attraction is as explained above :5761e0b6dbf6c_EmojiSmiley-17:

Teena, Good morning to you from Florida.

Ok, it's simple actually. When we are not in human form, we don't have a need for a partner. There is no such thing as a soulmate, I know it hurt me to hear that as well. 

Well there is a such thing but not only one soul. We have many soulmates.

I'm not sure if the universe is expanding, I have not attempt to seek that yet. I could be, but there are things far more interesting that we have not discovered yet.

I can tell you why the "big bang" dose not support how life manifested on Earth, Or at least Darwin's theory. It's quite simple actually, A coke can has more of a chance to be created by chance than life on Earth. Here is, the question no one can answerWhere did the first cell come from? The cell is so completed that even a protein in a cell has a very low chance of happening by chance. 

2 hours ago, Micah said:

Ok, it's simple actually. When we are not in human form, we don't have a need for a partner. There is no such thing as a soulmate, I know it hurt me to hear that as well. 

Well there is a such thing but not only one soul. We have many soulmates.

@Micah:surprise-yahoo-emoticon: let's keep this 'soulmate' thing aside. whenever there is a 'partner' involves I get confused; my brain doesn't function well :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Good evening by the way!

1 hour ago, Micah said:

I'm not sure if the universe is expanding, I have not attempt to seek that yet. I could be, but there are things far more interesting that we have not discovered yet.

Now back to the serious business

@Micah I think the universe is expanding, however the paradox  is the universe is  one at some level and it is all completed. Perhaps we feel this expansion because we are both the dreamer and dream.

1 hour ago, Micah said:

I can tell you why the "big bang" dose not support how life manifested on Earth, Or at least Darwin's theory. It's quite simple actually, A coke can has more of a chance to be created by chance than life on Earth. Here is, the question no one can answerWhere did the first cell come from? The cell is so completed that even a protein in a cell has a very low chance of happening by chance. 

@Micah I also think there is there is no accident that is why I said everything is balanced but creation erupts with the imbalance. I know this is a paradox; Yesterday was the day of paradox and today somehow it turned into a 'paradox'!

I meant to say the cell is so complexed not completed. 

5 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Micah I think the universe is expanding, however the paradox  is the universe is  one at some level and it is all completed. Perhaps we feel this expansion because we are both the dreamer and dream.

@Micah I also think there is there is no accident that is why I said everything is balanced but creation erupts with the imbalance. I know this is a paradox; Yesterday was the day of paradox and today somehow it turned into a 'paradox'!

Strange isn't it?

7 minutes ago, Teena said:

Strange isn't it?

I love it and it's not a 'paradox' anymore when you have other people believing in these things. Im going to message you. 

@Micah I know! It actually gives me a reason to live. It is all blossomed and perfected through love. we are indeed blessed to be conscious about who we are; regardless of the dramas in our lives :) 

5 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Micah I know! It actually gives me a reason to live. It is all blossomed and perfected through love. we are indeed blessed to be conscious about who we are; regardless of the dramas in our lives :) 

ok, I don't know how to message you haha. it takes me to something for messages but not like instant messaging. 

6 minutes ago, Teena said:

You are so right and we are so lucky to be so far a head compared to what the rest of the world knows.

@Micah we might be 'unlucky' too as we see everything yet helpless at times 

@Micah oh yeah you are right there is problem with personal messaging