3, 33, 333, 3333 numbers Galore

18 posts in this topic

I keep seeing 3's in all sets.

8's in all sets

5's in all sets

2's in all sets

21 alot and sometimes as 2121

Virtually every single didgit number in sets everyday.

Is there something I should be aware of when ALL numbers begin to appear EVERYWHERE?

What significance does the sequence in which these numbers appear hold?

Edited by Yamanu
  • Upvote 2

I have also being seeing a lot of these numbers EVERY SINGLE DAY, seriously, ur not alone, it means we both and along with many other people are going through a huge change of awakening or another awakening. its all good,

1 hour ago, Damon is Awesome said:

I have also being seeing a lot of these numbers EVERY SINGLE DAY, seriously, ur not alone, it means we both and along with many other people are going through a huge change of awakening or another awakening. its all good,

Every number? 

You see every number all the time every day all day too?

No matter what your doing?

I've talked to a lot of people and they don't agree they only see their angel numbers or whatever.  

This wasn't even like this a year ago when I first began seeing numbers I only saw a couple. 

Then after the beginning of this year it was every number pattern.

I know these are specific to the person in question so I want to know what the Spirits are attempting to say to me with these constant hour to hour signs.

I only have small ideas however as I haven't communicated with a guide.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Every number? 

You see every number all the time every day all day too?

No matter what your doing?

I've talked to a lot of people and they don't agree they only see their angel numbers or whatever.  

This wasn't even like this a year ago when I first began seeing numbers I only saw a couple. 

Then after the beginning of this year it was every number pattern.

I know these are specific to the person in question so I want to know what the Spirits are attempting to say to me with these constant hour to hour signs.

I only have small ideas however as I haven't communicated with a guide.  

i started a specific pattern when i decided to become a conscious creator and walk the path, i saw numbers before like 47 and 34 to know I'm on the right path or if i need to keep my thoughts in check, but since two months ago i saw 33,11,111, 333, 22,222,44,444,55,555, 11:11, 12:12, 35, with the other two but no as i am learning more and more each day the numbers such as 222 which keeps me in check with my desires, letting me know that i have my desires moving rapidly and manifesting, and 33 as ive done my shadow work yesterday and today and saw new awareness which 33 means you have done,  so yeah i keep seeing them everyday

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

i started a specific pattern when i decided to become a conscious creator and walk the path, i saw numbers before like 47 and 34 to know I'm on the right path or if i need to keep my thoughts in check, but since two months ago i saw 33,11,111, 333, 22,222,44,444,55,555, 11:11, 12:12, 35, with the other two but no as i am learning more and more each day the numbers such as 222 which keeps me in check with my desires, letting me know that i have my desires moving rapidly and manifesting, and 33 as ive done my shadow work yesterday and today and saw new awareness which 33 means you have done,  so yeah i keep seeing them everyday

33 is new awareness hmm...

I still don't know if we see the same numbers the same way I literally see them ALL always.

Even if it happened to be similar that still doesn't answer my question in the slightest...

I want to know why these numbers are occurring the way they do because there's a meaning in patterns.

They show up in interesting patterns like 33 then 55.  Immediately after that I'll see their added property 88 or their reduced property 22...

Many times both

I want to know how to read these patterns and what it means when certain numbers come after other numbers.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, elegamtiarum said:

On time I woke up and everything was covered in 1 7 in blue I think like not written everything just had 17 over it

maybe I had a glimpes of the matrix o_O

Happened to me before but my eyes were closed.

Woke up to a song I never heard and the number 8 was all across my eyelids.

There were other numbers there to but I saw 8's the most so I only remember clearly that

1and 7 equals 8 :D!

4 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Happened to me before but my eyes were closed.

Woke up to a song I never heard and the number 8 was all across my eyelids.

There were other numbers there to but I saw 8's the most so I only remember clearly that

My psychic intuition on the third day of the typical week.  

August 3rd is that 3pm tends to be the busiest time of the day traffic wise where your head is lately.   Maybe it's your soul that is already there. But your mind is looking for an explanation.  All roads lead to Rome.  

image.png

That's ground zero for the energy you were channeling #3

Edited by M_The_Raven

well, some of this post is way above my comprehension... and some is simply personal truths that I dont resonate with.

I see my birthday, 10:02, not everyday, but days when I feel good and productive. I see 12:12, and I notice a lot of 6's. This leads me to believe that yeah, each number has its own meaning, not just as a number, but within each individual persons reality as well.

I will be looking more into this, thank you for the tips!

• Upvote 1

I did this backwards :D

3+3+3+3 = 12 --> L

3+3+3 = 9 --------> 

3+3= 6 -------------> 

3 ------->                    E

12, 9 and 6 are letters in the alphabet.

Number 3 is letter C , so i just turned it over and it looks like E)))