Rivals? A drive for Competition

8 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

That's such an asinine statement.... Classifying cheese, yogurt, and butter in the dairy group is perfectly reasonable.

you can't be a vibrational match to depression and joy at the same time, much the same way you can't jump from a purely negative thought to a purely positive one, the vibrational gap is too large.

You don't embody humility.

"I have no problems there's nothing to fix..." another asinine statement. 

No, I'm not perfect, I own my insecurities and worries and shortcomings, apparently you possess none of those...

I've noticed people who don't think they have problems reject others feedback....

I'm not gonna be convinced I have issues give it up...

Wanna know why I dont embody humility to you?

Because to be humble enough for your standards I'd have to always be quiet...

I do everything to the extreme you see...

The small amount of friends or associates I have will tell you if you could ask them....

They've seen me do push ups on my fingertips upside down...

Its hard for me to dumb myself down enough so that others aren't triggered by my presence...

Its easier for me to go away because that WASTES wayyy LESS time

You must not have met a GEMINI ???

I'm the only person I know who can be happy and sad at once

BUT I've seen GEMINIS flip from happy to angry or sad so fast you'd think they really were two people in one...

Even Pisces can do that a lot too as well as Libras and Cancers 

My brother is a Libra and he can be cussing you out then laughing the next two seconds...

Man you just think you know it all huh...

16 minutes ago, walt said:

Narcissism is only another symptom. People blow it up because we are fascinated by things we don't understand.

Somehow you understand me enough to slap a label though right...

? what...the...hell ?

Y'all really should get loose and let go of the statistics and scientific calculations...

I haven't classified y'all yet and as the narcissist I can think of PLENTY classifications for you ALL.

Static, judgmental, conforming, followers, linear thinkers (scientific reasoning)...

Yall also disbelieve anything that you can't put together in your mind or that you dont believe fits the subject.

Your bending your backs to convince me I shouldn't think so HIGHLY of myself...

I'm not hurting other people so why shouldn't I?

1 minute ago, Yamanu said:

I'm not gonna be convinced I have issues give it up...

Wanna know why I dont embody humility to you?

Because to be humble enough for your standards I'd have to always be quiet...

I do everything to the extreme you see...

The small amount of friends or associates I have will tell you if you could ask them....

They've seen me do push ups on my fingertips upside down...

Its hard for me to dumb myself down enough so that others aren't triggered by my presence...

Its easier for me to go away because that WASTES wayyy LESS time

You must not have met a GEMINI ???

I'm the only person I know who can be happy and sad at once

BUT I've seen GEMINIS flip from happy to angry or sad so fast you'd think they really were two people in one...

Even Pisces can do that a lot too as well as Libras and Cancers 

My brother is a Libra and he can be cussing you out then laughing the next two seconds...

Man you just think you know it all huh...

No, it's your excessive insistence upon superiority that makes me believe you don't embody humility.

Yes, you do everything to the extreme and are always in the middle (as you stated a few posts ago) simultaneously.... You should watch your wording my dear man, "everything" and "nothing" will make a liar out of you :P 

See that dumbing down stuff is demeaning....  perhaps in another context you have shown yourself intellectually superior but you most certainly have not done so here, so please don't talk down to us....

That's what it always comes down to... "only I" it comes down to your opinion of yourself, your perspective of how you are different. Not evidence, not facts, you're opinion. We've heard it, you've never given us reason to believe you're better than us. We aren't going to take your word for it.

When it comes to people's personalities, I go by their behaviors not their astrological sign.

No, no no, my knowledge is far from complete, I have illusions of being all knowing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

No, it's your excessive insistence upon superiority that makes me believe you don't embody humility.

Yes, you do everything to the extreme and are always in the middle (as you stated a few posts ago) simultaneously.... You should watch your wording my dear man, "everything" and "nothing" will make a liar out of you :P 

See that dumbing down stuff is demeaning....  perhaps in another context you have shown yourself intellectually superior but you most certainly have not done so here, so please don't talk down to us....

That's what it always comes down to... "only I" it comes down to your opinion of yourself, your perspective of how you are different. Not evidence, not facts, you're opinion. We've heard it, you've never given us reason to believe you're better than us. We aren't going to take your word for it.

When it comes to people's personalities, I go by their behaviors not their astrological sign.

No, no no, my knowledge is far from complete, I have illusions of being all knowing.

I see whats up

The way I talk makes you envision a PERFECT being...Look man...This may sound harsh but here goes...

I would NEVER waste my time to be SUPERIOR over you...If I hadn't sustained this injury and been waiting for it to heal we would never have met lol...

I'd be doing something else right now but I have to wait so I chill and talk here sometimes...You haven't even stated any ACCOMPLISHMENTS I can be SUPERIOR over

I don't even know what you've accomplished in life as far as I know you've done nothing your whole life...You don't speak on yourself your all about me so...

What's there to be superior over?

How can I dominate an EMPTY field?

Cmon man that makes no sense unless your just here to point your finger then I get that

@authorofdarkness

I told you this when we first met do you remember?

I said this...Not in these exact words...

Everything is equal within me so im always in the middle...

Its hard for me not to hurt feelings because even my softest statements are VERY hard

I warned you at the moment we met just like i warn all my GFs and potential friends

I know I'm a hated person believe me its not about y'all I just touch that sensitive spot 

One guy said "It's like you try to eat a nigga soul" 

I keep saying that what I do say to you is for me very nice...

I never say what I'm REALLY thinking cause I'd CRUSH peoples hearts and I don't want to hurt nobody..

I don't want to be completely alone all the time either though so I try to be as nice as possible...

Your beginning to show me though...

No matter how nice I am you'll be hurt regardless...

I told Jerry I'm like a monster and I wasn't playing...

Its hard to deal with me and I know that so I WARN YOU FIRST ?

Right now I'm sad at this cause I know you still wobt get it but Im also happy cause I'm speaking my truth...

That's why I'm in the middle always...

Nothing is ever completely bad or good to me I find equal things negative and positive with all scenarios

This is an effortless mechanism and FORCES me into NEUTRALITY 

Ripley's believe it or not 

@authorofdarkness @Tessa Rae

I wanted to see what a spiritual community would be like so I chose to visit this one while I'm recovering...

After visiting this one online I can say I NEVER want to visit a spiritual community physically EVER

I figured it would be like this but I thought people would at least listen a little lol...

When I say I'm being as nice as possible I mean it I'm really a far HARSHER person than you've experienced here...

I change it to what you see and you still are hurt by it....

I can imagine what you'd say if I was really being me...

@Yamanu

I feel like you could benefit from learning how to become more grounded... to learn to stop living so much in your head. Because it's clear to me that you're thinking far too much, and with every new statement you seem to dig yourself in a deeper hole.

You want change, but you cling to the same way you've been doing things. 

You can keep doing things the same, but you won't get different outcomes.

I'm not making a statement about you, or who you are. I don't have to.

The words you repeat over and over again are painting a picture in and of itself. 

We're all concerned about you, because it's hard to watch this sort of a breakdown play down in real time, right before our very eyes...

...All we can do is point out what we're seeing play out in you from our own perspectives. You can either choose to see how this criticism might be true and learn from it, or you can choose to close up or say from some phoney sense of righteousness that you already know everything there is to know.

But ultimately you decide your fate, not any of the assholes on this forum.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tessa Rae said:

@Yamanu

I feel like you could benefit from learning how to become more grounded... to learn to stop living so much in your head. Because it's clear to me that you're thinking far too much, and with every new statement you seem to dig yourself in a deeper hole.

You want change, but you cling to the same way you've been doing things. 

You can keep doing things the same, but you won't get different outcomes.

I'm not making a statement about you, or who you are. I don't have to.

The words you repeat over and over again are painting a picture in and of itself. 

We're all concerned about you, because it's hard to watch this sort of a breakdown play down in real time, right before our very eyes...

...All we can do is point out what we're seeing play out in you from our own perspectives. You can either choose to see how this criticism might be true and learn from it, or you can choose to close up or say from some phoney sense of righteousness that you already know everything there is to know.

But ultimately you decide your fate, not any of the assholes on this forum.

Smh this really is sad yet funny...

You think I wanna change ...

What would changing do?

Help me fit in?

How could I strive for my HIGHEST potential if I change to fit in?

Just now, Yamanu said:

Smh this really is sad yet funny...

You think I wanna change ...

What would changing do?

Help me fit in?

How could I strive for my HIGHEST potential if I change to fit in?

Do you see a reason why change might be beneficial to you at this time?

@Tessa Rae

1 minute ago, Tessa Rae said:

Do you see a reason why change might be beneficial to you at this time?

Change what exactly? 

1 minute ago, Tessa Rae said:

I dunno, anything about yourself? like... anything at all?

No...

Why change things when you can just improve them?

13 minutes ago, Tessa Rae said:

What are you doing on this forum? What do you hope to accomplish?

I'm just killing time.

I'm being as nice as possible here 

Testing the waters of spiritual people to see if I could hang with them 

They can't handle me online though I hurt their feelings lol ...

Imagine if the things I say I can do that they think are superior and don't want to believe that hurt their feelings

Imagine if I can really do them which I can lol ?

That compiled with how BLUNT I am will break their hearts they'll fall into despair...

You don't get it...

I've seen guys literally throw their shirts off when they see me with mine off lol especially if their with their girlfriend 

INSTANTLY they see a need to compete with me because they know I look nice...

It also happens like then with mental things as well...

I naturally say big words and people compete with that even though I'm not trying 

It goes so far that people will LITERALLY be in a competition with me for 30 minutes and I won't even know it...

Even my ex best friend I couldn't even chill with him and his girl cause she would be tryin flirt with me behind his back...

HE IS REALLY GOOD LOOKING!!!!

I'm telling you its not me lol

I even catch my brother and sister and mom looking at me like I'm a dazzling statue sometimes though they wouldn't admit it I know the look 

You may not want to believe me lol but I'm being truthful

@Tessa Rae 

One of my ex gfs beat up LITERALLY all her friends and two of her sisters for flirting with me....

We had an ONLINE relationship...

Lol I CANNOT help who I am...

I only speak of these things so you'll understand...

HOW MUCH IM HOLDIN BACK

Whether it looks like egoism or narcissism...

I could never describe myself correctly by being the low standard of humble people want me to be...

This is humble for me...

If you can't stand it or don't like it just tell me and I'll...

Just avoid you...

I don't force myself on nobody...