Aristotle

The trap of being spiritual IMHO

55 posts in this topic

To paraphrase a bunch of stuff I picked up over the years, especially recently...

'It seems like it's the natural case for everyone's body to essentially become their mind after naturally developing patterns of "thinking the way they feel, and feeling the way they think." This cycle and continuity of chemical activity creates one's state of being. One can recognize and unlearn old patterns and create new ones in order to recondition the body with a NEW MIND. Hence, I AM the alphabet and the color wheel, etc.'

'From our IMMEDIATE perspective, the whole idea of achieving 'knowledge' (nouns are fascinating bullshits) can't compete with the MASSIVE, fundamental unknowable, which doesn't fluctuate at death because it was never truly known. Therefore, having an attitude or feeling towards IT that is STRICTLY 'spiritual' simply makes no sense. Life is simply waaay too strange and bizarre as well to really analyze it all that much IMHO.'

'Feel is limited to the past, or what actually happened. To get to the cause we must focus on the future, which is obviously ONLY a 'place' within us. The five senses are not enough to rely on. Instead, we must harness our intuition and imagination. Therefore, the future we can now expect will not merely be random and unpredictable by simply following our 'happy and sad faces.'

'We should, therefore, strive for a 'Thinking Body, Dancing Mind' and not the other way around that we traditionally perceive.'

'Logically, I know I'm not 'special.' Neither is anyone else so let's all show off and have fun!'

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I guess I'm just trying to point out that we are all way more crazy than we believe and human beings are an insane species; however, it's more just some info. for whomever to ponder! 

• Upvote 1

Agree. How I think of it is that what we tend to recognise as our disability, like getting tangled in our own mental habbits that don't serve us good anymore, that this is actually a great gift of our species. Because we posses the ability of inviting these shadows to ourselves, but more importantly we progress by defeating them. We are dancing with demons, which is downright crazy, but then again it can generate such a massive growth if we comeback alive. And no wonder that Teal is called catalyst, because although she didn't invent shadow work, she is introducing it to a great deal of people both in theory and example of her own life. Being able to step outside of comfort and stand infront of your fears is a great way of releasing anything that makes us less sensitive to energies. 

• Upvote 1

True spirituality is freedom. If you do not understand that, you don't know what you are talking about and you're trapped even when you think you are spiritual.

Edited by Kalki

On 19/06/2016 at 5:45 PM, Ana said:

Beautiful! Love it :) Although reversed is good too.

Best answer so far in my opinion ! ?  Thank you Ana for actualy  showing us  what spiritualy looks like.  

Beeing able to ignore your ego, beeing able to be gratefull, to  apreciate the things you are having, beeing able to show compassion to show love it is what spirituality is all about.  Trying to give to spirituality a right definition It makes me think about how many of us learn salsa dancing  for example  (learning steps 1 2 3...) when true dancing it is not learned in school  it is a perfect expresion of what and how you are feeling  inside,  how music makes you feel. 

This state of competition we are permanently bringing in our lifes... the need to be right, to be the winner, the best ...this is actualy what spirituality it is not.

Let's be the light we are searching for, let's be whatever spirituality means for each one of us, the rest will just follow. 

Peace & Love GS

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2016 at 10:56 AM, Display said:

Sorry not getting it. Could you summarize your point?

Universe is infinite to understand with thinking mind.

Past experiences create patterns in body. 

"Recognize" "This cycle and continuity of chemical activity". 

Allow mind to dance.

into the sixth sense

19 hours ago, Kalki said:

True spirituality is freedom. If you do not understand that, you don't know what you are talking about and you're trapped even when you think you are spiritual.

True freedom is being dead. Then you have no more obligations whatsoever. No breathing, eating, drinking or sleeping. ;)