8 posts in this topic

Hi there. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about manifesting attention, or getting out of a rut of feeling isolated, unloved, overlooked or forgotten. I am in desperate need this type of security at this point in my life. And I know that this problem stemmed from feelings of abandonment in childhood. I know that this needed attention from others must come from self love from within, but I still struggle. As a Leo woman, this desire to be adored is especially prevalent. :)  

Does anyone else struggle with this? Any insight, wisdom or intuition I welcome with gratitude.

• Upvote 3

Looking at your profile pic its hard to fathom how you don't draw attention ????

A sight for sore eyes

If you desperately seek attention then you'll either not find what you seek or overlook it by over thinking and missing/dismissing your opportune man.

Its best that if life shows implications of retraction be it people or opportunities that you heed the signals and turn the search within.

Of course there are women who are more pushy and will make a move on a man first.  

I tend to like those types of women although they can be known to make moves on the wrong men by acting to hastily.

Besides that its sexy if a woman summons up the strength to own her femininity as long as she doesn't over assert herself.

I struggle with this yea.  I often attract people who like me and want to date me but are afraid if they give me too much attention.  They believe they'll get too sucked into the relationship and get hurt.  That has ruined just about every relationship I've had that I was serious about.

Your question drew my attention

Although it isn’t my intention to seek attention

By sharing my redemption

Attention I seeked once

Twice it lead to unintentional heart aches

The longing was deep and I couldn’t resist

The path was rough and solitude

The valleys were steep I had no aptitude

I was promiscuous with an attitude

I was still ridiculed and forsaken

My entirety was shaken and broken

I was mistaken and taken for granted

Affection I seeked perhaps not the attention

Although apprehension followed soon after.

Reflection on connections

Admissions of rejections

Transgression of perfections

Are  confessions of a succession :D 

10 hours ago, Amaya Jade said:

Hi there. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about manifesting attention, or getting out of a rut of feeling isolated, unloved, overlooked or forgotten. I am in desperate need this type of security at this point in my life. And I know that this problem stemmed from feelings of abandonment in childhood. I know that this needed attention from others must come from self love from within, but I still struggle. As a Leo woman, this desire to be adored is especially prevalent. :)  

Does anyone else struggle with this? Any insight, wisdom or intuition I welcome with gratitude.

Hi Amaya.

Abraham Hicks has a solid philosophy on this. They say, when we crave connection or attention from others, we are actually craving connection with our Inner Being, aka higher self.

It's tough at first for me, to change my attention inward to myself and to realize I just need to feel better for heaven's sake. It's not about everything I'm thinking, that people dislike me, that I'm unlovable, that I don't deserve this or that etc etc etc. I just need to connect more with my inner being by feeling just a little better, which always changes things for the better.

Relationships are important, so it IS also about other people, too. We just feel the clash internally, and that's the most important thing to tend to.

PM me if you want. I make myself available to anyone who needs me here.

• Upvote 2

Ah, have you ever heard anyone say "God is a jealous lover"?

Sometimes it can feel that way, to the Universe's dearest souls.

Try to feel pathos towards those who get too much attention, that they are kept distracted or become vain. It's never easy.

• Upvote 2

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Amaya Jade said:

You have attention to give. So, if you want to manifest attention, give it.

Easy peasy. :)

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

• Upvote 1

what you give is what you get, as the world is your mirror. if you want attention, give attention. 

or, said another way, one has to keep their 'attention channels' open, to receive attention. one does that by focusing their own attention on something/someone else other than themselves. 

if you focus on your own isolation, your attention goes there and the attention channels with the world close off. focusing on your bubble's walls reinforces them.

switch your focus on any little proof that you are not isolated. you'll then get more and more of those once you learn to see them. is like following a thread of clues towards your treasure.

• Upvote 2