Kikipocodot

Has anyone else ever experienced a gap in time?

2 posts in this topic

I'm excited to talk about this. To be honest, this story is very simple, maybe even a little anti-climactic. But the reason why I'm excited is because some of you may have similar stories. And if you do, I would love to know about them talk about it. One time I was little, I was in a store with my mom and my brother. Remember, it's a super simple story. The last thing I remember is that my mom was eating this kabob while we were all walking out, then it's like I stopped existing. The moment I came back to... consciousness? (not sure how else to say it), I was in my room and my mom was dressing me. I don't know how old I was in the 2 experiences but I'm sure that my memory isn't tricking me here. This happened to me. I talked to my friend about it and she said something similar happened to her when she was young. We don't have consciousness as babies like how we do when we're adults, but I would think that once we do have it, it would continue throughout the rest of our lives, right? But in that period, it's as if mine paused. Tell me what you think happened here and why. And if you have a similar experience, please share, I would love to read about it. 

3 hours ago, Kikipocodot said:

I'm excited to talk about this. To be honest, this story is very simple, maybe even a little anti-climactic. But the reason why I'm excited is because some of you may have similar stories. And if you do, I would love to know about them talk about it. One time I was little, I was in a store with my mom and my brother. Remember, it's a super simple story. The last thing I remember is that my mom was eating this kabob while we were all walking out, then it's like I stopped existing. The moment I came back to... consciousness? (not sure how else to say it), I was in my room and my mom was dressing me. I don't know how old I was in the 2 experiences but I'm sure that my memory isn't tricking me here. This happened to me. I talked to my friend about it and she said something similar happened to her when she was young. We don't have consciousness as babies like how we do when we're adults, but I would think that once we do have it, it would continue throughout the rest of our lives, right? But in that period, it's as if mine paused. Tell me what you think happened here and why. And if you have a similar experience, please share, I would love to read about it. 

OH my god I experienced this lately, read my post called alien friends <3 I believe it's possible to be transported elsewhere or to have experienced something that wasn't necessarily in this dimension/the constraints of third dimensional time-space reality. But for now I can only speculate and theorize