Guest amy f

Menstruation

12 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Teal please do a video on menstruation, how women can change their perspective about it, so we can feel better and not be doomed to suffer so badly a week every month. I can only say it sucks, it hurts, BAD. How can we heal this pain, or is the pain just going to be there either way? Why was one gender basically chosen to suffer this badly? It does not seem fair, but i wish to change my perspective!

Amy, have you ever heard of a youth fountain??

Men lucky to have one available basically at any time.

Has anyone noticed that generally men age slower then women? 

My grandmother (and my mom sometimes) was using egg yolk or egg whites on her skin as a mask. The benefits of it are very well known. Eggs are chicken's menstruation btw ? So, why not go straight to the source of life and death? 

Women have pain because of the wrong meaning that was given to it. Also a lot of men feel disgusted by blood or just uncomfortable. This is not fair, especially knowing that men want their woman to enjoy their semen.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe this is it. Use it. Both of them! ?

Guest amy f

@Garnet yes i have heard of that! I dont like eggs or egg yolk, it makes me feel nauseous,i dont know how people eat them!! I hope there are ways to heal the physical pain though, its not fun at all. Its not just pain, like some explain "it hruts but you can deal with it". Uh, no. I think different people experience different degrees of pain! ):

It used to be bad for me too. I feel you, Amy. But it all changed after i started taking better care of myself and my health. I actually enjoy these days now ?

Try to breathe into your ovaries, your womb and your cervix. It helps.

Hugs

Guest amy f

ahaha @Amit your very brave to comment since your a guy! I dont think a guy can help, unless he has extrasensory abilities that can tells us how the F*** to feel better! ): But thanks for the tip!

Edited by amy f

Guest amy f

Honestly though, i dont get it. Either humans are out of alignment so it is now painful, when it was not intended to be, or the source just didnt care and thought "they can just deal with it, shouldnt be to bad". Um noooo thanks. Surely, the source of all infinite possibility could have created physical bodies, that didnt have such a painful process to create life? And why does it seem to pick on only one gender? AGH @Garnet

In the next life (if I ever incarnate on this planet) I still want to be a woman lol coz I feel  I will never be able to finish experiencing the sensuality of this body  :D

i had awful cramps since my first period, but what helped me was a combination of: detoxing my body. really. the less stuff there is inside, the less the body will have the urge to let out with the bleeding and the less painful it will be. then, there is a book i found, the path of the empress. read it and try practising the cinnober-field-meditation for a while, that worked wonders for me. then, i found a pdf about menstruation i attached it, that helped me understand it better. now i hardly feel it on the first day it just feels a little vulnerable.

the_spiritual_practice_of_menstruation.pdf

• Upvote 1

theres a lot of hate towards cramps, and the period itself, and yet you ask for a new perspective. what would that perspective be?

an introspective look into what benefits come from cramps might be good.

and perhaps it is this pain itself that separates us from men. that allowed the evolution of the feminine perspective. we hurt and bleed without death, every month. does no one realize this is the very power of gaia herself? life and death, in a single viewable cycle, each month. no woman can ignore this. our connection to gaia should be strong and powerful, not filled with doubt and negative feelings towards what is our birthright as organic living creatures on the very planet who we are helping to ascend!

part of my learning to love myself process has been an acceptance of my period. oh, might i ad that HOW you manage your period changes how you feel about it, massively. do you use pads or tampons? if so, and you arnt using fabric or organic, you are literally putting poison in your vagina. you cannot hope to feel good about something that you are actively poisoning.

I have been using a menstrual cup since 2012. I have spent 80$, in four years for two of them, which I still own and work fine. which is amazing. so many benefits.

• Upvote 1