The Era of Gods or The Era of Machines?

9 posts in this topic

The Era of Gods fast approaches as the Golden Age bears upon us.

However The Machine Era also rears its head and threatens to obscure knowledge and divinity once more.

Life will change forever soon for Earthlings and the Sons of Man.

Will humanity rise and be free of fall to the Machine Empire?

Are you afraid?

What will you do to prepare?

Do you believe in the Gods?

Can you part with your machines?

What's the most important for you at this period?

Good topic,  I do not foresee doom and gloom. If the Egyptians and Sumerians were on the ball then the approach of Nibiru and its influence over mankind and the planet we share will certainly go through a big upheaval. Machines will not work unless they have electrical energy of some sort. So if our electrical systems fail, as is often predicted, then machines will become scrap metal. As for me , I love my Harley and riding it , but when it no longer serves a purpose I will simply ride a horse for that, or even a greater enjoyment. There will always be an up side to any situation. That I do know for sure. I have just awoken from many years in darkness of depression, now that I am awake I am certain the future holds greatness. Just dont ask me to specific because I could not ! Be gentle with yourself.

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Good topic,  I do not foresee doom and gloom. If the Egyptians and Sumerians were on the ball then the approach of Nibiru and its influence over mankind and the planet we share will certainly go through a big upheaval. Machines will not work unless they have electrical energy of some sort. So if our electrical systems fail, as is often predicted, then machines will become scrap metal. As for me , I love my Harley and riding it , but when it no longer serves a purpose I will simply ride a horse for that, or even a greater enjoyment. There will always be an up side to any situation. That I do know for sure. I have just awoken from many years in darkness of depression, now that I am awake I am certain the future holds greatness. Just dont ask me to specific because I could not ! Be gentle with yourself.

Nibiru isn't coming to help mankind its actually quite the opposite lol.

Every 3600 years when Nibiru returns it not only causes great calamity but they tend to incite wars among the planets they have in their thrall.  They also are the Gods of the current warring religious constructs.

Machines can be BIOMECHANICAL 

All machines don't require simply electricity to operate as your brain and body is a biomechanical machine.

Also its prudent to understand that the Egyptians were given knowledge by one who opposed the inhabitants of Nibiru.  

The Sumerians were Adammu and direct descendants of them which is why they held much of the knowledge they had.

The Adammu were workers created by the inhabitants of Nibiru by splicing and Adding DNA.

Anyway...

I can't wait to meet a God to see what happens here will be invigorating.

I myself am slightly impatient and would welcome it now but , it comes at a price to some.I will wait, prepare as best as I can , I feel I was drawn to my location for a reason. My intuition tells me it is a safe place.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to add to this , the word REBUILD is important to me. Living from nature ect. I have been drawn to watch endless youtube segments on OFF THE GRID living. How to make tools and live simple. This could well be my life purpose. Like I said to the bloke at the shop, " have you ever seen the day brighter ? AL WILL BE GOOD !!!!!

26 minutes ago, Craig said:

I myself am slightly impatient and would welcome it now but , it comes at a price to some.I will wait, prepare as best as I can , I feel I was drawn to my location for a reason. My intuition tells me it is a safe place.

Its good that your in a safe place.

Sadly I chose to be born in the heart of this.

My intuition tells me I must become far more powerful and so that's all I've been working towards

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Just wanted to add to this , the word REBUILD is important to me. Living from nature ect. I have been drawn to watch endless youtube segments on OFF THE GRID living. How to make tools and live simple. This could well be my life purpose. Like I said to the bloke at the shop, " have you ever seen the day brighter ? AL WILL BE GOOD !!!!!

I see that's a good mindset to have.

I'm not accustomed to it though.

If its broken or perishing I'd be more likely to deconstruct it and make something totally new with more capabilities and deeper quality or...

Destroy it and be done with it.

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Your welcome to join me !!! That goes for anyone !

Thanks but this is an issue few will face wholeheartedly and head on...

Knowing that I cannot run I must instead prepare and grow more powerful.