Guest amy f

Pinched/Compressed nerve issue

10 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Does anyone know if trapped nerved have an emotional or spiritual cause? I have had this nerve issue for about 10 years, and it has never gone away. Not once. It happened when i was really young, so i dont really know the cause of it, And does anyone know of any natural way to heal this? 

Edited by amy f

I hope somebody does because I have the exact same problem. Mine is between the ribs in the back, I bought some of those soles to put in your shoes to step correctly. It has helped me a lot. So i would recommend that if your troubled nerve is in your back or can be influenced by the way you walk somehow..

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@Kalle mine is between y shoulder and neck ): It is not painful it is just this same sensation that never goes away, i used to lose sleep because of it, and still find it hard to. Is yours painful?

Guess the way you walk wouldn't make it worse then.. If you are tense it will be more painful. My nerve was damaged because of fractured ribs. And yes, it is very bad when it's coming back. After I bought those things for my shoes I didn't have it for 2 months, but now it is back. I am trying accupuncture now, I've tried more or less everything there is to try.

I too get back pain from two fractured vertebra , the wing bits that the nerve comes out of were bent over from a simple fall down three steps. Your pain may be worse but here is what I did. Some one else on these forums, sorry if I ca not recall who , told me to ask the pain what it wants. I did this under light meditation, did not really get any direct answer but my pain is now far more bearable. No more morphine or opiates for over a week now. Yes there is still pain but it does not bother me so much and I tend to not lend it too much thought now. I still have pain a very dull muscular type due to scar tissue from the massive hematoma that was on my lower back. This well never go away , it simply does not take up my time now. I hope that can help.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your input Craig. I will try this when meditating. Been trying to focus my breathing on this area while meditating, it helps for a while, but it always comes back.

I think chanting of OM might help...i am doing it last 3days after my dental cyst surgery & I lost the sensation in my chin due to compressed 'Mental Nerve' in the lower jaw. Doctor says it will automatically er 6 months. but I am counting on chanting OM because it vibrates the brain & might help sending those shock pulses throughout the body

The location of the injury is usually representative of the lead up to. Shoulders tend to be stress and carrying the weight of the world on you. 

Stretching and breathing to open the body up is very good as oxygenates and slliws the blood to flow through. Using light and also visualising heat can help whilst meditating.

A good massage followed by a good chiropractic  treatment is recommended. Having had ignored a long term injury because of ignorance and it occurring when I was young, I now have deteristion in that disc. My first Chiro treatment resolved years of suffering. Had I known about it sooner I would have gone earlier. I can recommend one for you @amy f. PM me and I'll send you the links if you're interested.

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

The thing is it happened out of nowhere. I dont remember how it happened. It is like it came out of nowhere. Like one day i woke up with this annoying sensation, that i lost sleep over ecause of how frustrating it is. since then it has not gone away, and i did have a chiropractor when i was little, but it didnt help! ): i think it may be emotionally related