Craig

Can electricity effect us ?

6 posts in this topic

Just had another thought about whether or not working with electricity could have some influence on me. I am a sparkie and have had many shocks over the years. Could this cause any problems? May be my concern is not warranted.

Hm maybe the force is violent, but long term problems? I guess every cause has effect, but sometimes getting whalloped can make us stronger too, perhaps.

Thanks Walt, my doctor told me he thinks my heart should be stronger for the many jolts it has received. I know I have a higher electrical resistance to current flow, I can even touch live wires without a lot of pain but I would not recommend it to anyone else.! I was only wondering if it could effect or alter inner energy ect. I find it ironic that I am going through a spiritual awakening which seems to be about energy and frequency ect. I am also starting to study the works of Mr Tesla. He found that all live has a frequency and this is what made him change his mind on the subject of free energy. He would have to charge the air and ground with energy and it may have upset the natural energy around us. Very interesting stuff. Unfortunately he did design some nasty things which have now been used and could upset the natural state of things, The US are said to have taken his writings even though Tesla tried to hide them.As you can see , electricity plays a part in things too !

Electrical shock is under debate.  One group says that electrical shock theory can align neurons in the brain while others think it fuses the neurons and prevents them from firing correctly. 

A pacemaker sends electrical shock to the heart and keeps a person alive. It is also used to prevent epilepsy. 

I believe a safe amount of electrical shock to the body is good and sends a "spark" of life to your cells. It is also known to be effective for treating psychiatric illnesses, especially depression. 

As I am a newbie, It was of small concern but it could also enhance things. I think that is what I was looking for. Many years ago a clairvoyant made quite a big deal of the size and brightness of my aura.I was ignorant at the time. Just wonder if there was any thing to it.