Sign in to follow this  
Elif

Bombs Go Off Where I Live..

12 posts in this topic

I live in Turkey. And we got attacked a few hours ago. 3 of the bombs exploded close to where we live.. I heard the sound of the bombs and we are freaking out right now.

Nothing is certain... I am scared. There's nothing we can do except wait.. 

I should calm down and tell what happened. To us at least.

Before I went to sleep, we heard news, saying the bridges were closed to traffic. We thought this should mean something bad, but nothing major.

I was sleeping, my mother, sister and our neighbor was downstairs. They were awake. I woke up to the sound of the bomb. At first I didn't think it was a bomb. I thought somebody did something else. But then, half an hour later, another one went off. This time it was louder.. We ran to the corridor - as if we'd be protected there. But instincts.. What can you do. You gotta run when you're afraid.

I saw my mom in terror. We tried to keep calm, because there is nothing to do. Nobody knew what to do. I never lived a day like this before. I cannot calm down like they do. And... I foresee our situation to be like Syria. 

I don't want to lose my loved ones.. Not even mentioning I don't want to die... This uncertainty makes me go nuts. I fear... 

Here in the city, people aren't allowed to go out. 

Now I wonder, what makes us a match to this as a country. I wish Teal made a diagnosis... 

Edited by Elif
  • Upvote 4

this is why I can't watch tv, they don't share any of that just some fucking pokemon app. I'm sorry you have to be around that. stay safe! I'm reading about it on reddit now.

Safety... safety is internal. No one can take take away an internal feeling, it is yours to have. A feeling informs the actual safety. The universe is vibrational, and your vibration will keep you safe. It's a universal truth. It's Law.

Are you formular with Abraham Hicks' emotional guidance scale? Even a feeling of boredom will keep you safe. As we move up the scale bit by bit, we can see situations differently. Leaning towards boredom, you claim more of your power back. Think about it. They can't touch you. You see through it more. As you go up to vibrations like positive expectation, you're expanding into an unstoppable being. Even hopefulness, even boredom, is powerful.

I know you will be fine. You can message me if you want to. 

Be strong. There is a great gift for you here if you choose to claim it.

• Upvote 1

Thankfully the attackers are caught. But again, nothing is certain. I still fear future attacks.

@Alex7 thank you for your sensitivity.

@Adam what you're saying is true. But the thing is, we are already vibrating at a frequency that we obviously weren't aware, that's why there was such an attack. We had to be a match to it. Attracting inner safety, in this case, is a bit hard... 

But at least I have things that make me feel safe here. I have people around me... Even though they can't protect me, the feeling of safety they give me matters. Then, I watch the news, it relaxes me a bit. 

• Upvote 2

My BF's ol mother has been through alot.  she's been through the occupation in indonesia AND all the stuff that was going on in Holland after that.  And she's the sweetest most wonderful women i've ever known both my BF and I hold her in such high regard.  specially my BF.  But she still has quite a few habits, such as using the same teabag throughout the day and so on.

But there are more things I didn't see much of but it's all from her experiences during these times, sort of like tics that dont' seem to go away.  But she is by no means stuck in fear, but most times from what I have heard from my BF.. it's not a baaad thing, but she's still unsettled when loud planes fly over and so on... I really wish you could talk to her.. Or perhaps talk to me and my BF on skype... I'd loooove to be there for you.

Also.  it's understandable to feel fear and you don't have to get away from that.  But also, nothing should stop you from doing things you love and so on.  Take JRR Tolkien.  That wonderful man had tried to keep his writings alive throughout the entire war.  he held hope for the future, that would mainly be for his children and mainly for himself.  Much like JK Rowling in a way.  Both very different and still very vast and full of power and subtle messages all can relate to and perhaps the perceptive one can pick up some things from it.  specially through the wikias and the extensive stuff she has written after the fact on certain characters and so on, it's honestly like going back in time.  And as for Tolkien, that brilliant gentleman has literally created(recreated) the mythos of England, and ALOT of what is in the Silmarillion hits home with me.  It's got a strong energy to it.  Anywho.  My main point here is, is that they both gone through rather horrible times. rather detrimental and so on.  BUT still did what they love and by the powers, these wondrous epics would spread across the world.  I really wish good literature would come back to the world.  Y'know.. where education was something honored and were actually there to benefit people and the world like the original pioneers such as the original brothers Grimm and so on.

I have you know that Turkey is highly formidable, I would look up the five armies.  You are rather safe.  SO many people can be survivors in a war, and mainly due to a strong virtue and a will to live but also people can be so far removed and continue to live in their peaceful and mindful way...  Just keep your vibrations high and true!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Elif said:

@Adam what you're saying is true. But ...

Elif, there are no buts.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I really wish good literature would come back to the world.  Y'know.. where education was something honored and were actually there to benefit people and the world.

Yeah it's a shame no one writes anything these days.

This is something I wrote to Elif in a PM, and I want to post it here so others may benefit.

----------------

The trick is to feel better. Youre in an unwanted vibration, so go up bit by bit. Reach for a thought that feels better.

"Better" is the key word. I will be using it forevermore in my advice to anyone. That is how much I believe in this. I have seen direct reflections in real time, time and time again, of how true the information is that I'm giving you.

As you know, we live in a vibrational time-space reality. What happens in your experience is a reflection of your vibration. If you decide to feel a little better, what happens in your experience will reflect the shift in vibration. This is how the universe is organized, by vibration. We call it the Law of Attraction. It's an all inclusive universe based on your vibration. When you vibrate a little higher, when you feel a little better, it will be reflected in what your experience is.

I can sense that boredom would be better, for sure. Positive expectation is even better. However, it might be out of reach to you at the moment.

Take a look at this picture and identify where you are on the scale emotionally.

Abrahamscientology.jpg

The idea is to move up the scale with thoughts and feelings you have access to right now. From where you are, you might have to go to rage or hatred next, and that is totally okay. Maybe just anger is accessible. From there, maybe you can access discouragement or blame. Just keep moving up, keep feeling better.

I know you can do this. You may even be playing a pivotal role in your direct surroundings at the time. Who knows?

I believe we were brought together for some reason. Obviously I'm replying to you during a very important time. I'm telling you, there is no other advice I would give you besides this.

@Adam  I'm everything on that scale all at once.  all the time.  Although I'm mainly 6 all the way down the bottom ans quite often times wish to disappear so as to not cause me or anybody anymore pain than I always seem to do.  I know it's about somebody else right now... I hope everything turns out well for you... You've got so much more to contribute to the world than somebody like me does anyway.   Not that anybody will listen to what I have to say anyway, which is why i pass the torch to everybody else to do the things I cannot and are not allowed to do.  

@AbsoluteWave sometimes I feel as though I jump across the scale, or that it's hard to tell exactly where I'm at. Playing music I can feel "passion" and I think I enjoy it but I'm actually also feel big resistance at the same time. Lol. 

Listen man I have a habit of being an ass when I don't need to be. I'm working on it honestly lol. I think forums, especially spiritual type forums, are sometimes not good for people like me who just say shit because we think it because everything we say as a type of profound element, I feel. I just don't always pay attention.

I know you have immense value. Why? You're here. We're cocreating in some valuable way. Elif is here too and she's important. 

Elif , keep visiting the forum and soak up the good vibes. Good people here.

@Adam  You're amazing..  If anything, you say what needs to be said.. you're not an ass at all!  And thank you for reminding me of my value...   I get a great feeling from you... and that says something since I hardly trust anybody or anything 100%

• Upvote 1