Sign in to follow this  
Diego

When you are in a household where your the only one seeking enlightenment.

5 posts in this topic

I live in a house where my family doesn't believe in the real truth so im the only one seeking enlightenment. Can anyone give me tips for how to deal with it?

@DiegoMy home environment  is like that but I Kept on doing what I believe I should do and continued on my path. See now I have found like minded people across borders. I still feel there is a reason for my presence here so I deal with them consciously just like @walt has explained. They have their own path as @Garnet said so I have realized that I shouldn't resist their vibration. I have manifested a beautiful group of people here so I have faith in the future :) 

Edited by Teena

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Truth is very subjective. Therefore enlightenment looks very different for everyone ?

Love this answer!

I have noticed being the only one, actively , seeking enlightenment in my family, that everyone is actually walking down a different path that reaches it anyway.

Thank you for your answers, I feel more relief now. An thank you @Garnet for your answer. It may not be the same path as mine but that doesn't meen their path is wrong either. In the end we all have our own experiences an neither have more value than the other.