Damon is Awesome

Can anyone else feel a shift? A mass shift in humanity?

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone else feel a pull within them? Like your old beliefs are going away and being challenged such as old thought patterns? I feel like because I'm learning so much about who I really am in this universe all my old beliefs  from parents, school, teachers, friends, people and society are being destroyed... Anyone else? Is this a mass shift?

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure how "mass" it is, when I look around at the people in my "real" life (not the people I find online) I see lots of people who are caught up in the drama of their everyday lives or are stuck in the matrix (only accepting reality as it is presented to them by western society)... I feel a shift coming but I wonder what will happen to those not open to change?  or not expecting it?

as I'm writing this I have ringing in my ear and a couple of weeks ago I saw a rainbow circle around the sun, 2 days ago I was laying out sunbathing and saw 2 suns in the sky, one was shinning sun rays out like the sun always does and you could hardly look directly at, the other was beside it and, although it was bright and otherwise looked just like the sun, it was not shinning out rays like the other sun so I could look directly at it, I have never seen 2 suns before and I am almost 40 years old, what does it all mean?

I can also feel this shift you are referring to. Things are moving so fast! Sometimes I feel so alone in this world, but then  I turn around and I see that the whole Universe is beside me, and the ones left behind are those who I love and do not want to learn or open their minds to the possibility that everything they have being taught is a lie, they rather continue their lives chained to fanatic religions, mindless jobs, soulless lives. I feel incredibly happy! Thank you for letting me know I am not alone in this! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jro5139 said:

I'm not sure how "mass" it is, when I look around at the people in my "real" life (not the people I find online) I see lots of people who are caught up in the drama of their everyday lives or are stuck in the matrix (only accepting reality as it is presented to them by western society)... I feel a shift coming but I wonder what will happen to those not open to change?  or not expecting it?

as I'm writing this I have ringing in my ear and a couple of weeks ago I saw a rainbow circle around the sun, 2 days ago I was laying out sunbathing and saw 2 suns in the sky, one was shinning sun rays out like the sun always does and you could hardly look directly at, the other was beside it and, although it was bright and otherwise looked just like the sun, it was not shinning out rays like the other sun so I could look directly at it, I have never seen 2 suns before and I am almost 40 years old, what does it all mean?

like luke saw two suns, it means u are becoming a jedi

1 hour ago, RosySaunders said:

I can also feel this shift you are referring to. Things are moving so fast! Sometimes I feel so alone in this world, but then  I turn around and I see that the whole Universe is beside me, and the ones left behind are those who I love and do not want to learn or open their minds to the possibility that everything they have being taught is a lie, they rather continue their lives chained to fanatic religions, mindless jobs, soulless lives. I feel incredibly happy! Thank you for letting me know I am not alone in this! 

haha ur welcome

yes I feel it too, im ready for change already, I see a lot of distractions too, like pokemon right after shootings and this Kanye west thing I hear about, there's always a distraction, I hope change comes and not another distraction.

5 hours ago, Alex7 said:

yes I feel it too, im ready for change already, I see a lot of distractions too, like pokemon right after shootings and this Kanye west thing I hear about, there's always a distraction, I hope change comes and not another distraction.

yeah I know even though I am th biggest pokemone fan ever I have the app but don't use it or haven't at all hahaha I know how much of a distraction it will be and I'm not saying its bad or negative but for me I would rather keep pursuing my passion and learning more about the universe this summer

• Upvote 1

I am "meh" when it comes to people talking about mass shifts. There is no way to really know this since our perception just confirms what we already believe and filters out that which we don't want to believe. A "shift" is such a vague implication.

Experiencing synchronicities, even a lot, is not hard, and I think it's nothing special. I see a lot of people excitedly pointing to all the quirky synchronicities they're experiencing, but rarely am I seeing anyone experiencing something concrete; and when I say that I mean something REALLY life-changingly profound. All I see is people being optimistic and manifesting synchronicities.