Diego

Does anyone know about Crystal Children

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know about crystal children? Because since I started seeking enlightenment my mother just told me that when I was little some people told her that I was a crystal child. I have already research about this and I have come across similarities about what a crystal child acts and thinks with my personality an thoughts about life in general. But can anyone put some information that I may not know about?

I think my dad and I are crystal children,  I thought I was indigo but I was told my aura was weirdly clear lol and also researched it and resonated with it more, from my experience,  the way my dad and I see things is it's all just out on the table for us, we can see the problem s and solutions and always put them across but they are pushed aside lol like I can hear people saying different things like wbat tbey are actually saying like a overlay lol but in my kind nature I play along, always have ^_^, I can also in vision things to the tea, but not lately because Of a medcation side effect I'm recovering from, but I'm nearly there again, how do you feel abd experience things?

Oh and I cant help but feel happy all the time :D

write down all you know and your spiritual experiences and what you believe to be possible based on what your consciousness has experienced and look up crystal aura. the indigos and crystals come in this way, (I'm sure other aura colors I don't know about know this too) its their default mode, so write down all you know, its in you already. you can see your aura at night in a dark room if you want to know, see with your own eye :).

were you scared of the dark as a kid because your third eye was wide open, but nobody can explain to you what's happening, because you're still new to this place. I never told anybody about that now that I think about it, even sleep paralysis, you have to figure this out all on your own as a kid.. and its very normal, its just people don't remember.

I have been told I am an "indigo" child although I've not done anything about it. Because, well... I don't see what I could do about it. It's just a term that comes with certain meanings attached to it. It doesn't mean it embodies me and my life, regardless of how accurate it actually is. Accuracy does not = embodiment. Bottom line... knowing you're one of these X children doesn't really change who you are, what you value, or what you do. So knowing might be nice. But either way it's the same as not knowing. At least for me it is. Ultimately, knowing did not benefit me or grant me any wisdom in and of itself. I still had exactly the same resources to work with as I always had.

Edited by Kroge
Grammar
  • Upvote 1