Tessa Rae

Alien friends <3

11 posts in this topic

Okay, so feel free to call me a loon, but I'm pretty sure I got to hang out with aliens yesterday, I swear I would not be lying about this haha :) I couldn't invent this if I tried... haha I'm so excited what the future holds if these sort of things are already taking place...

So, yesterday my best friend Laura and I were discussing matters concerning aliens, magnetism, consciousness, time, the future of humanity, etc... all good stuff ;)

Sitting inside, we noticed some bizarre 'silent lightning' taking place outside. I feel it's important to mention that it wasn't raining outside AT ALL. I have observed this 'lightning' has only recently started appearing (within the last month or so) in various places, and I intuitively felt like they have a strong connection with extraterrestrials, as they often appear when I am in need of guidance or encouragement and i have also noticed they have even at times lit in sync with my thoughts when I connect to my higher self or guides. Before I even mentioned this, my friend noted how she thought it seemed otherworldly, and wondered about the possibility of UFOs being involved.

We decided to sit on this bench near a volleyball court, which was elevated a good 12 feet from the ground, and overlooks a volleyball court in the middle of the apartment complex, giving us a clear view of the entirety of the clearing. This is important, as we were from this space very in tune with who was walking around the complex, and at the time this happened we were both positive we were alone.

We were joking that it was the perfect place to be if we were to meet aliens; joking how we humans are similar to her pet chinchillas, living in the limited confines of the earth, waiting to be lifted  up so we could see what exists beyond What Is Known...

We saw many lights overhead, but there was nothing out of the ordinary about to them; just the normal airplanes and helicopters. Though it's hard to describe, one light in particular caught my attention up ahead. When we were sitting on the bench the previous day, I remember seeing it; and yet it wasn't there when we had first sat down. I mentioned it briefly, then we kept talking about the same stuff as before.

It was at this moment when the light, which I had started to dismiss as a building, began to move slowly to the right, despite the fact that it was completely still for several minutes before I noticed it. I felt almost as if it was there to get my attention. Meanwhile, Laura's saying "Yeah right! I don't care about a stinkin' UFO, I want to meet an alien! I wanna be able to touch them, I want to be able to take a picture of them!" We laugh together, as I'm still staring at the light, noting that normal planes can't simply hover midair so still.

Could it be..?

It all began happening very quickly after the light moved out of sight behind the building ahead. In a few seconds, the light moved over the top of the building, when suddenly Laura gasps, "There's something behind you! Whoa!"

I turn to my left, and there we both see a balloon about 20 feet away from us and level with where we were sitting on the bench; it might be hard for you guys to believe, but this was impossible, because:

1. like I said before, there was NOBODY in the clearing (hence why we were talking so openly about aliens haha).

2. with it being that low to the ground, we would have seen whoever had released it if someone had released it from below, even if they ran as fast as they could!

3. The wind was blowing towards us at the time, so we would have seen it in plain view when we were looking ahead towards the light, as it would have come from that general direction.

"This is impossible! Do you see how that's floating?!" I exclaimed, laughing excitedly. The balloon was wavering in the air, as if some force had left it jolted there, wiggling back and forth for a few moments, before it resumed a steady float upwards; If it had been a balloon that was coming back to earth, it wouldn't have floated upwards like that, and would not have stayed still like that with how the wind was blowing in that moment... Again, it hovered, as if to capture our attention, before it drifted upwards.

Even MORE bizarre, is we had both been blowing bubbles at the time this happened; a few minutes later we noticed that not only did Laura have both bubble wands for some reason (which really makes no sense, we each had our own thing of bubbles and had our containers on our own sides) but also, one of the lids was missing altogether; even after emptying our pockets, searching all around the bench and searching on the way back to the apartment, (we had opened them at the bench) it was still missing, completely GONE!

It's almost like the aliens were blowing bubbles in their own way ;)

Earlier that night, we had set the intention to experience something amazing that would give us hope, and this experience made just that happen for me.

We then later saw a bizarre craft that was almost certainly a UFO, it was moving in a nonlinear fashion and was completely silent as it flew. It flew right above us!

To make things weirder, we finally decided to go back to her apartment; when we were almost there, Laura said it was like something told her to look over to the right...

...When she did, we saw a toad just chilling there on the ground! Like a little buddha haha :) he was toadally relaxed and we both felt like he was there for us. We had NEVER seen a toad before where we live, so it was definitely a unique encounter and I don't believe in coincidence anyways ;P

And I just wanted to mention, that she got to "touch it, and she got to take a picture of it!" And after we did both of those, he hopped away :)

Later on, we looked up a toad animal totem which is a symbol of luck.

As I was writing down the experience, I had a memory come to me, of a space craft being there and me handing over my bubble wand to Laura as I climbed in. Even though it may not sound like it, the experience of living this makes me completely convinced that there was a gap in time and I had gone somewhere in that gap.

I asked for the memory to return to me in a dream, and that night I had a neat dream of playing these sort of board games with a bunch of other people... Though the people looked young in my dream, I could tell that they were much older than they looked. There were a bunch of other weirdos; there was this guy who was bald who had like a billion piercings and a bunch of people who were covered in tattoos. The place we were playing at was neat too, it was a semi-outdoorsy place that was in a canyon of sorts, carved into the wall (as were all the chairs and tables, carved from stone out of the ground) and there were additionally a lot of modern looking buildings there, which were built into the canyon walls. The dream felt familiar and like I was at home, with all the other weirdos who I assume were from the same planet...

It was reassuring to remember that the weirdoes come from the same place as me.

And... a message I have...

They are looking out for us; the people who want to do good in the world, they're looking out for us in ways unforeseen. We don't need to be afraid anymore. I've seen the impossible happen, over and over again... And it will continue to be made possible because we have so many on our side that are helping us in ways that we can't quite see. It takes a lot of courage to start standing up for what you believe in; to stand up to abuse. I recently stood up to my abusive dad and another bully who is trying to wreck me. I was letting myself be afraid of the evil forces working in the universe because it seems like there'll be no end. But don't give up. We must stay determined...

This is a calling to let go of the fear, and hold on to love. We can always choose what to feel; love, or fear.

If we move towards love, the impossible is possible.

<3

• Upvote 10

9 hours ago, Mike Vanluyten said:

Nice experience <3

:) <3 I can't wait for the day when we're all friends! Thanks!

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 1

yes thank you! how great! I always wonder what "actually" happened, like our human brain is unable to process raw alien information and gives us a dream filled with people who are not people and places that we wernt in. like a metaphor. your experience sounds really cool, positive and wonderful.

(the Toy Story song strange things is playing in my head as I write lol)

I have dreams that I now recognize as out of body, or at least not earth experience. Have you ever dreamed of that cave before? sounds like a nice place for board games. I wonder if you ate snacks?

Ive also had true dreams, prophetic in nature. Do you often dream "real" things?

• Upvote 1

You are not a loon. I experience the same thing with the lights. It had impossible movements in the air and the speed was too unreal, had to be some spacecraft.

On 2016-07-15 at 3:53 PM, Tessa Rae said:

They are looking out for us; the people who want to do good in the world, they're looking out for us in ways unforeseen. We don't need to be afraid anymore. I've seen the impossible happen, over and over again... And it will continue to be made possible because we have so many on our side that are helping us in ways that we can't quite see. It takes a lot of courage to start standing up for what you believe in; to stand up to abuse. I recently stood up to my abusive dad and another bully who is trying to wreck me. I was letting myself be afraid of the evil forces working in the universe because it seems like there'll be no end. But don't give up. We must stay determined...

This is a calling to let go of the fear, and hold on to love. We can always choose what to feel; love, or fear.

If we move towards love, the impossible is possible.

Good message, too many fear factors on extraterrestrials aka the media propaganda bullshit. Fear is the ultimate tool for the Elite rulers of this planet, choose love and they will be powerless.

• Upvote 1

ET's are interesting but not our everything. They will not save us nor help us if it comes down to it, just remember that. They are probably quite diverse. And, unfortunately, it is true that some ET's have caused destruction on this planet and to humanity (however it only seems to happen when they are provoked, so we should not mess with them at all).

* I've seen many UFO's and I usually see at least one whenever I stargaze. I've gotten used to them. Just because they're friendly doesn't mean they give a damn... sorry if that's contrary to the thread intention but I think this reality shouldn't be forgotten.

• Upvote 1