Damon is Awesome

Anyone believe in TWIN FLAMES?

10 posts in this topic

Ok so I realised that everything in the future and the past exists right now, so I began to think about the marriage I wanted, then I kept seeing 11:11 like 5 times and then throughout the day everytime I would think about my biggest desire I swear I kept seeing 222, does anyone know what this means because one person said it might be something to do with TWIN FLAMES which leads to my next questions which is do any of you know anything about twin flames? do you believe them or have any experience with them?

• Upvote 1

@Damon is Awesome I have heard about twin flames but don't care about it that much. whether they exists or not love happens. I am not excited or curious about that idea. 

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

You need someone to identify your dead body and collect the inheritance. 

@Garnet why do we need someone to do that? Please explain Garnet

This is what I know about twin flames, and I heard this from a spiritual teacher.

There are twin flames, and there are soul mates.

Twin flames are different than soul mates. Twin flames don't get along well, but they have a meaningful experience. They cause expansion in the other. Soul mates get along great and it's very easy to carry a relationship with them.

No clue how valid this is to you but it sounds true to me.

7 hours ago, Teena said:

@Garnet why do we need someone to do that? Please explain Garnet

Teena, i was just kidding :D

But honestly... i really don't know the difference... just recently started looking into it myself. This is my conclusion:

Soul twin - brother/sister like relationship. Parents. Our children. Friends and enemies. 

Soul mate - someone who we want to mate with. Obviously.  Life partner. 

Twin flame - a soul that we burn with :D

I honestly thought it could be a code word, to find a far flung acquaintance to help fake your own death in a convincing manner, and share in the insurance payout.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

I honestly thought it could be a code word, to find a far flung acquaintance to help fake your own death in a convincing manner, and share in the insurance payout.

Hahaha :D

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Teena, i was just kidding :D

But honestly... i really don't know the difference... just recently started looking into it myself. This is my conclusion:

Soul twin - brother/sister like relationship. Parents. Our children. Friends and enemies. 

Soul mate - someone who we want to mate with. Obviously.  Life partner. 

Twin flame - a soul that we burn with :D

@Garnet ah thank you Garnet. for a minute I thought you are serious about it

I burn with everyone so all are my twin flames :laughing-yahoo-emoticon: