ste92k

How do we find and change beliefs that we carry on a soul level or past life level?

8 posts in this topic

Same way we release beliefs that we have generated in this life-time. By identifying them, accepting them, then choosing to either change or release them through our intention, decleration and will. Then you take actions that are in alignment with your new belief or experiences relative to the released beliefs.  

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, ste92k said:

And how do you identify and change  them if they're on the soul level? I'm not sure I understand how.

Well beliefs we hold at the being level (or soul level as you put it, I just refer to it as being level) are going to manifest into our experience here somehow. We can identify our beliefs by examining our experience and going from there. For example if at the being level we have a negative belief about relationships, then in our experience that might manifest itself as fear when we think about the subject, and through the examination of that fear we can identify the belief that's being held.

If a belief is not manifesting itself into our experience, then chances are it either simply doesn't exist or it's not the time for us to examine or approach it. 

We'll be given the opportunity to go through lots of different beliefs in this lifetime because the universe wants us to examine them. It's not necessarily the most useful thing to try to run through your catalogue of being level beliefs because there are sooo many, and you wouldn't know where to look or where to start. Instead, through the experiences and emotions that we go through day to day, there are opportunities to examine them as they arise.

• Upvote 3

Boxofbrain's response here is excellent relative to determining whether or not it is the time to examine certain soul level beliefs. 

My input would be this: If you are asking the question (How do I identify soul level beliefs and change them?) because you feel there are (or may be) negative or damaging beliefs of which you are not aware, but which are currently impacting you in a negative way, I would recommend as a first step examining which aspects of your life you feel are being negatively impacted.

If you have a problem, or an unsettled feeling in a certain aspect of your life, always best to sit with that problem or feeling and examine it first in order to get at its root. I find it much easier to discover unconsciously held beliefs by first engaging with and being present with the resulting negative emotion / manifestation (via experience), and then following that feeling and allowing it to guide you toward its origin/root. By using your intuition to teach you about the root of negative emotions/experiences, you can discover the best way to subtly change them at the root so you can move forward into a more positive pattern in that aspect of your experience. 

Thank you for your answers :) I'm just trying to put together Teal's technique of identifying/changing beliefs and the ThetaHealing technique to dig for bottom/root beliefs which is similar. And I was wondering about soul/being and past lives beliefs because Teal goes usually back to our childhood where beliefs started to create, but I am thinking if that would be enough to trace all our damaging beliefs that don't serve us. From what I've learned in ThetaHealing we carry beliefs from one life to another life, so I'm thinking then focusing only on our childhood of this life might not be enough.. Does Teal talk about this anywhere?

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

@ste92k Yeah, I think I understand what you are saying -- I am at a loss for the answer, so I really hope others will have some insight! I'll be following the thread, interested to hear potential answers.

Just realized I typed "boxofbrain" instead of @boxofrain. Lol. Don't know what the metaphorical implication would be for replacing rain with brain but "brains" seemed to fit the intelligence response I had read lol. 

Understanding fundamentals of huem0n0id experience, Ego/DNA by confrontation. Understanding is reached only though confrontation. Scientifically, learn about chakras and your natal chart. This is where information about specific vibration and frequencies in relation to emotion are found. To resolve anger, for example, use the aspects of your chart in combination with anger associations found in Liber 777 or many other Alchemical texts of associations. Red, root, low, 1, hot, violent, power struggles, darkness, all associate with anger, so allow yourself to resonate with that so you can see it for what it is and what else then comes to your mind and confront it, resolve it, tell it to go away. Music/sounds/smells with associations also help conjur. No fear; dichotomizing the practice as good or bad isn't going to help, just go through it and see you are in control and that feeling with result in catharsis. :D