Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

Conscious Creation, Dis-ease, Uncertainty (3 topic suggestions)

10 posts in this topic

Guest amy f
Topic 1-Deliberate creating: does it have to be slow because we are in this physical dimension or can we manifest quicker, as the ascended masters have shown in the past? Can someone like myself achieve mastery like that? Where do we begin to prove to ourselves that we create our reality? Do you have any examples that I could try out for myself? 

Topic 2: Illness: Is there a fundamental cause for all illness, and can any illness, either chemically, emotionally, or spiritually caused (contract), be healed and if so how? I understand every illness or dis-ease is unique. I think it has to do with being out of alignment, but what IS being out of aligment exactly? What are the examples of being out of alignment that cause illness and dis-ease?

Topic 3: How can I release my uncertainty so i can open up and enjoy life? I am so stuck, i feel that making any choices in life is pointless. What is the root cause forr this depth of uncertainty? I feel that maybe i am to far gone in this uncertainty, that throughout this lifetime, i can not or will not release it, but i want to. 

35 minutes ago, amy f said:

Topic 1-Deliberate creating: does it have to be slow because we are in this physical dimension or can we manifest quicker, as the ascended masters have shown in the past? Can someone like myself achieve mastery like that? Where do we begin to prove to ourselves that we create our reality? Do you have any examples that I could try out for myself? 

@amy f I think we can achieve mastery however I think intention matters.  What is the intention behind achieving mastery or creating what you want to create. Is it driven by your shadows? or are you creating from a place of true heart desire and love? I think this is what makes the difference.  There were times that I wanted to manifest things quicker just because I was so frustrated about how my life was and I thought LOA is cool and I can attract anything I want but it didn't work like that.  The very fact that you see a delay might be a signal to show that you resist something in your life. Your true heart desires are very sacred and it has a beautiful energy and once you tap into that you will see things start shifting. I started noticing synchronicity around me and I started with little things because my mind had this notion of 'little things' and 'big things'. It took me sometime to understand the intricate works of my 'higher self'. I am not that person who has got it all but I have fully realized that there is a power within me and it connects with the world around me. 

Guest amy f

If it is driven by my shadows i would not know, as i do not yet know what my shadows are specifically...I just believe that every life form is entitled to absolute freedom and power, if it is used for personal growth and comes from place of love, joy and innocence. And it is entitled to even for negative beings, as long as they dont harm others because they deserve to grow and learn. I am not trying to create anything specific..i have not for a long time. Im at that age where i just do not know what i want, it is scary, and so i do not even know where to begin to start creating or proving to myself i do create my reality. I need something to really shake me from my core to prove to me i have deliberately created from my consciousness. I have been in this exhausting cycle of uncertainty, not even wanting to bother with life at all. I find it hard to even enjoy the little things, because i am holding onto somethin but i do not know what or how to let go. It is beyond frustrating. I dont know how to trust or just enjoy, even if it may not be real, true or pure. I hope teal can assist me and anyone else who feels the same. How do you know when you are ready to consciously create, that it is not driven by shadows? Because sure, something like a fantasy can feel really good, and it feels similar to the heart, the desires and innocent feeling that also comes with day dreaming. I feel like daydreaming hurts, and so now i feel there is no point in daydreaming until i prove to myself that I create, consciously, everything within my experience. But, to create you need to daydream. So i am in a crycle that i cant seem to get out of.

It i hard to be in this kind of place, when we get told things like"you are infinite beings, you can have anything you want, be anything, create anything" And i see from a higher perspective that could be true. Yet, it sounds like a fairytale. It is either I am not aware of something that is holding me back from infinite potential which would be nice to even think that it is true that we are infinite beings. OR it is all bullshit, that we get told..I am on the fence, as i have not experienced for myself. I will not believe something just because it makes me feel good and i "wish" it to be true. All i want is the truth. Not some fantasy. I have no issue with desire and fantasy, but i simply feel that one who seeks is entitled to understand.But that is not the case for me. I feel like i am left hanging, alone, to do this all by myself. I feel like whatever it is that created all this is telling its creations, through all these annoying mixed confusing messages,  that though we are illusions, we have to get real to understand what is real. Or worse, it does not give us any messages, and we are left alone, completely, to "find our way back".There is no way back if there is no path. I wish to enjoy life, even if i do not know, or understand, but i am stuck, and i probably will be for a long time,but i do not want that

Edited by amy f

1 hour ago, amy f said:

It i hard to be in this kind of place, when we get told things like"you are infinite beings, you can have anything you want, be anything, create anything" And i see from a higher perspective that could be true. Yet, it sounds like a fairytale. It is either I am not aware of something that is holding me back from infinite potential which would be nice to even think that it is true that we are infinite beings. OR it is all bullshit, that we get told..I am on the fence, as i have not experienced for myself. I will not believe something just because it makes me feel good and i "wish" it to be true.

I believe something to be true if I have an inner conviction. I don't feel good about anything that I doubt about. Over the cause of time I have learnt to be open to new sources of information. Ultimately it is I who decide whether it resonates with me or not. No matter who says what this connection to your higher self need to be experienced by you. This connection is a very personal one something that I cannot describe to anyone. I couldn't experience this connection until I realized the cause of my pain body. Only after a true forgiveness I was able to connect with my pure self. Interesting thing is 'fairytale' exists perhaps it hasn't caught your attention. 

2 hours ago, amy f said:

All i want is the truth. Not some fantasy. I have no issue with desire and fantasy, but i simply feel that one who seeks is entitled to understand.But that is not the case for me. I feel like i am left hanging, alone, to do this all by myself. I feel like whatever it is that created all this is telling its creations, through all these annoying mixed confusing messages,  that though we are illusions, we have to get real to understand what is real. Or worse, it does not give us any messages, and we are left alone, completely, to "find our way back".There is no way back if there is no path. I wish to enjoy life, even if i do not know, or understand, but i am stuck, and i probably will be for a long time,but i do not want that

You are the only one who can seek it. seek the truth you will find it. Allow it to show up in your life. Start from one thing: perhaps a prayer, a meditation, question or a personal method. One step at a time until you get out of the mist. There is no rush all is in perfect order. I believe this path is the way back to who I am although we feel we are going forward.

Again I am not a preacher neither I am a spiritual Guru or something. My journey hasn't been easy but I do what I do because I have an inner conviction and I have learnt to listen to that. It has never failed me so far. 

2 hours ago, amy f said:

I find it hard to even enjoy the little things, because i am holding onto somethin but i do not know what or how to let go. It is beyond frustrating.

@amy f is there someone that you need to forgive? I experienced frustration, anger and uncertainty until I whole heartedly forgive someone. I couldn't enjoy anything I didn't feel that inner joy or peace as I experience today. 

2 hours ago, amy f said:

How do you know when you are ready to consciously create, that it is not driven by shadows? Because sure, something like a fantasy can feel really good, and it feels similar to the heart, the desires and innocent feeling that also comes with day dreaming.

I know this when I am at peace with decisions and I can fully focus without doubts. I also feel an urge but it is a very controlled one that yearning or desire comes deep within and that feels very light and easy. If you are frustrated fantasizing doesn't make you happy when it doesn't become a reality. On the contrary if you are creating from a place of true desire then you will carry the feeling of joy in your heart space regardless of its appearance in the reality you are content.

Guest amy f

@Teena i find it difficult to see what kind of things need to be forgiven? It is hard to pin point what situation needs to be forgiven.. would you have any examples of what one might need to forgive? There are too many things in life that one has been hurt by, i dont know where to begin.. Do you think the holding on has only to do with forgiveness? 

1 hour ago, amy f said:

i find it difficult to see what kind of things need to be forgiven? It is hard to pin point what situation needs to be forgiven.. would you have any examples of what one might need to forgive? There are too many things in life that one has been hurt by, i dont know where to begin.. Do you think the holding on has only to do with forgiveness? 

@amy f In my experience Forgiveness was the key. I had to forgive myself and the one who committed it.  I am talking about one specific thing that drags you down to the core and make you hate everyone around you. In the middle of all the incidents this main incident was what stood out for me so it was very easy to notice. 

I will pm you 

there is a cause for most illness, some chose to have that perspective which really sucks, I have respect for those souls. for me I was a super healthy kid and somewhere along the line I hated attention on me, I hated it and I didn't express myself from the inside. I never used my voice. so because I'm saying in my head I don't want attention, that's exactly what I get. and because I felt different from other people, that's what I created, now I have to deal with that terrifying fear I always had. your fear eventually becomes a reality, and man that really sucks. yes I am learning a lot, but disease is no joke, it comes with mental shit of feeling less than, which I felt before this even manifested. to let myself flow and just allow myself to be me would feel like death because I expect rejection, that's why I have a hard time expressing, but that's what I need to do. Of course I can be loved, but for my own standards of where I want to be, my brain just doesn't believe it, even when its happening my brain is like this isn't real, this isn't part of the design, people aren't supposed to like me. that's how fucked up my brain is, and I'm aware of it. I don't think disease should be seen as normal because its not, its more emotional stuff (and diet) than anything and in a numb society good luck healing people, when all they need to do Is express their pain.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

topic 1- from what I've learned, I believe we can reach a point where we manifest fast, but I imagine it takes a lot of practice to get there, I am not yet there but I am on my way, I can manifest "medium" big stuff, like front row tickets to games and new friends who show up out of nowhere when I need them, but I have yet to get the big stuff down Yet (it is coming)... I would start with small stuff and get that down and go from there.

topic 2- I have heard Teal and other say that diseases and physical problems are caused by emotional problems... I have heard teal say that cancer is always caused by unresolved childhood trauma, I think she may be on to something because I know so many that have gotten cancer who are healthy, don't drink, don't do drugs and end up with cancer at a young age, you hear of that so often that I feel she is onto something there... I think anyone could be healed but the desire has to be there in the person.

topic 3- how are you stuck?  how could choices be pointless?  one choice can send you down a completely different path and change your life....

I am uncertain and don't know what is going to happen, but I am not worried about it because I have a sense of confidence that everything is going to be ok.  So you can be uncertain but not worried if you learn to trust the universe, I went through hell but it all had a reason and led me to this point, I have learned that we humans suffer as a means of learning until we learn that the suffering is not necessary, but we suffer to get to the point we need to be at. 

Guest amy f

@jro5139 I think i once heard or read that there is no "Big" and "small" stuff, for if you have that perception at all would suggest that you believe source can not give you what you want, you must believe that source has limits.. Even though i feel deep down source has no limits, i go back to the patterns of "HOW can this manifest?" I need to let that go somehow. 

I understand that to about the illnesses. We cant heal others or ourselves if the desire is not there. I recently had a dream where i as healing people just by touching them, and holding the intention that they are whole and healthy. I simply "knew" they were okay. And they thanked me for it.  I didnt know what to think of that dream. But it felt nice.

I want to trust myself and the "universe" but i keep getting in my own way.. i guess it is just habbits that are going to take some focus to let go of!